What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An hour on the phone followed by an hour on IM because I ran out of minutes on my card. :eek::cattail::heart:

feeling his power over me in subtle ways that just make me feel loved and protected.

Being reminded that he misses me being there as much as I miss being there with out him having to say the words. :heart:

Being in love. :kiss:

His calming voice, "Relax gorgeous, it will be alright."
Quiet good night and I Love You's
Vmails and text messages getting me through a long day
Just knowing what we know

I found my props! I'd been missing them and looking for them like crazy! Yaaaay!

:rose:

:)

In trial, a small-town Southern prosecutor called his first witness, a tiny, grandmotherly, elderly woman, to the stand. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"

She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you, Bobby Joe Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to your parents, your grandparents, your teachers, and me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot, but you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you."

The prosecutor was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?"

She replied, "Why, yes, I do know Jimmy John Bradley, since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the state of Alabama, and he overcharges his clients and puts empty envelopes in the church collection plate. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women, including your wife. Yes, I know him."

The defense attorney sank lower and lower into his seat as she spoke. The judge asked both attorneys to approach the bench, and in a deadly quiet voice said...

"If either one of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair!"

being so damn mad and calling my master

rambling

His calming voice

doing as I'm told and walking away

our song and him singing it to me

laughter..hearing him call me his naughty girl

hanging up an hour later and feeling peace

True Love

~An unexpected, yet wonderful call
~relaxing on the couch...listening...~talking about big and little things
~each of us knowing...:heart:
~Trying to finish a call (how old am I?!!:D)
~realising that I can speak 1000 words per minute..
~waking up with a smile on my face
~~~~~~~~The future~~~~~~~~~

now i want to know what she would say.
I felt that way when I first read the joke. Now, though, it's more fun (for me, at least, having to listen to a number of different judges in my work) imagining what those particular judges would be afraid of the world hearing about them. :devil:

~An unexpected, yet wonderful call
~relaxing on the couch...listening...~talking about big and little things
~each of us knowing...:heart:
~Trying to finish a call (how old am I?!!:D)
~realising that I can speak 1000 words per minute..
~waking up with a smile on my face
~~~~~~~~The future~~~~~~~~~

It feels like we are both 13 again.
teaching an old dog new tricks....yeah you!
our garden
Naughtiness

What made me smile today?

Posts of Condatis, Owned, Daddy2mylilgirl and sinnocence.

Love in the air ALWAYS makes me smile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back