What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Todays mood has be canceled due to lack of..... Uh...... Interest.....

I think I'll go back to bed... but if I did then the phone would ring or somesuch shit, to wake me up.... :rolleyes:

TxRad said:
Todays mood has be canceled due to lack of..... Uh...... Interest.....

I think I'll go back to bed... but if I did then the phone would ring or somesuch shit, to wake me up.... :rolleyes:
im so glad to see you in a positive frame of mind. *snerk*

14 days... :nana:

Amicus

Amused.

One of the UK's largest trade unions, Amicus, is considering a merger with a US trade union.

Does Amicus know he's a trade union?

Og

Bummed.

I can't see any way of organising the wedding I want.
<sigh>
Anyone got a barn they wanna lend me?
x
V

Vermilion said:
Bummed.

I can't see any way of organising the wedding I want.
<sigh>
Anyone got a barn they wanna lend me?
x
V
sure. but it means allocating wedding party to texas.

oggbashan said:
Amused.

One of the UK's largest trade unions, Amicus, is considering a merger with a US trade union.

Does Amicus know he's a trade union?

Og
that would spark all colors of rants!
:kiss:

vella_ms said:
hey C~
diggin your new av. very ethreal... god i cant spell in the morning. sorry.

cant seem to wake up fast enough to suit myself.
mega hugs all around
:heart:
Good morning V~.

Thanks on the av comment. Credit goes to Grace though. She sent it to me. ;)

Have a great weekend. :kiss:

I feel awful, had a bad absessed tooth pulled, and it was difficult to do. SO now hurt like hell. AND dear ole hubby didn't help matters. He can't seem to get it through his head that he needs to eat regularly...........because he is diabetic. Damn fool had me in tears and if I didn't understand where it was coming from....am RN.....I would of kicked him in the shin or elsewhere. I think I need a hug!

kandie said:
I feel awful, had a bad absessed tooth pulled, and it was difficult to do. SO now hurt like hell. AND dear ole hubby didn't help matters. He can't seem to get it through his head that he needs to eat regularly...........because he is diabetic. Damn fool had me in tears and if I didn't understand where it was coming from....am RN.....I would of kicked him in the shin or elsewhere. I think I need a hug!

*HUGS*

Better?

vella_ms said:
sure. but it means allocating wedding party to texas.

I'd be tempted if I wasn't so pathetic in the heat. Anything over about 80 and I go limp.
Not to mention the fact that his family are bitching about the possibility of coming to London from the Midlands (about 100 miles) let alone *Texas*...
hang on <thinks for a sec> A wedding w/o the future in-laws?
What's your e-mail Vella? ;)
x
V

vampiredust said:
sounds beautiful

:)

Thanks, they are! :D

Everyone said how good they looked today so my mood is pretty good.

Now I'm off to play badminton with my little sister. :)

Elsie :rose:

xxx

Well, i was in a teasing flirtatious mood earlier.

Then i was all happy and relaxed coz i had a wonderful shower:

Avocado face mask
Peach salt body scrub
Lemon body soap
Orange and Lemon facial scub
Shiny shampoo
Untangling hair conditioner

Then afterwards, cinnamon and jojoba moisturising.

I felt and smelt WONDERFUL.

It didnt last long:

For, THEN! i got COVERED in dust and dust bunnies and random shit coz ive been roped into GUTTING my sister's bedroom and throwing away all the crap she doesnt need- whilst she's at a friends (so she cant cry while we do it!)

SO, now im PISSED off. And to spite everyone i intend on repeating earlier shower for longer :D Later on :D

*mwahahahahaaaaaaa...:D*

my final mood is mischevious.

Vermilion said:
I'd be tempted if I wasn't so pathetic in the heat. Anything over about 80 and I go limp.
Not to mention the fact that his family are bitching about the possibility of coming to London from the Midlands (about 100 miles) let alone *Texas*...
hang on <thinks for a sec> A wedding w/o the future in-laws?
What's your e-mail Vella? ;)
x
V

Sweetheart........I melt after 70...(today has been a gloriously warm 68), but I spent 2 months in Az in temperatures on a daily basis anywhere between 100-115. If I can cope with it, so can you!!

Beautiful afternoon with the wife. A long (hard, uphill) walk and then along a cliff edge walk to a popular viewpoint. Now we're both exhausted, but feeling good to have done it. Lots of people about, many, many overseas visitors. This weekend is probably the first big tourist/holiday weekend in most English resorts and tourist spots.

Weather was glorious, sunshine (t-shirt and sandals weather), hardly a breathe of wind, the sea and cliffs were stunning.

Only problem was an ominous 'clunking' noise every time we went over a sharp hump on the drive home......exhaust needs replacing I think. *sigh* Must get that done before the next trip to visit the oldies next weekend.

More pennies.

matriarch said:
Sweetheart........I melt after 70...(today has been a gloriously warm 68), but I spent 2 months in Az in temperatures on a daily basis anywhere between 100-115. If I can cope with it, so can you!!
you might melt a little when you're here. should be in the lower 80's

but we're in the middle of a cold snap and its not going to get out of the 60's today. *sigh*

vella_ms said:
you might melt a little when you're here. should be in the lower 80's

but we're in the middle of a cold snap and its not going to get out of the 60's today. *sigh*

That's not a cold snap!! We topped out at 68 today while we were out, and it was absolutely perfect. Driving with the windows open, only needing a t-shirt (no jacket), sandals.....at one point I could have wished I was in shorts...it was very, very warm. You'd have loved it, right on the coast, top of the cliffs, looking down over beaches, cliffs and bays.

~~Mood today~~

Started out flirting and teasing this morning ((even though it is snowing)).

Now I am relaxed, mellow and lazy.

Looking for some energy......

matriarch said:
That's not a cold snap!! We topped out at 68 today while we were out, and it was absolutely perfect. Driving with the windows open, only needing a t-shirt (no jacket), sandals.....at one point I could have wished I was in shorts...it was very, very warm. You'd have loved it, right on the coast, top of the cliffs, looking down over beaches, cliffs and bays.

Yup - it's hotter than the Med here, today :)
x
V

ps- Auntie - I'll just put up with it most times, but not on my wedding day. Especially not after the great Roman proposal fiasco.

I'm back to the mood of the morning with aggravated and irritable and in need of ciggy. Middle part of day was nice though. Out in the sun at the animal park with a nice lunch with little one and the hubby.

My day is a great one. It's almost 2 in the afternoon, the kids and I are still in our pajamas, with no notion of changing. The housework is completed, supper will be uncomplicated, and there's a nice aroma coming from my oven. The kids are playing Monopoly without arguing, and there are plans for a DVD later. I love days like this.

Anxious. I'm planning on my first solo trip to Atlantic City tomorrow, if I can wake up in the AM that is...

nervy - I have ebay anxiety
Do you think there's such a thing as ebay-o-phobia?
x
V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back