Catching a Glimpse

faelyn

Ravenous Redhead
I've not ever thought to consider myself an exhibitionist, but do admit to liking the thrill... the thought of someone, watching, catching a glimpse of something a little naughty and having it excite them- and possibly coming back for more.

I've enjoyed posting around on the forums and threads, and have met some wonderful encouraging people. So, I've decided to give this a go.
I want to start out slowly, and we'll see how far my courage and your encouragement can take me. I'm open to suggestions of what you might like to see. I hope to not disappoint.

Feedback is welcome, and honesty encouraged. When you stop by, please leave a little message.

If I'm not your cup of tea... that just leaves more of me for everyone else.:kiss:

SmilePrettyfortheCamera_zps45b733ca.jpg

Beautiful Faelyn :kiss: I just want to kiss those lips (and other places too)!
Can't wait to see more of you ;)

Believe me gents and ladies... You want to see what this lady has to offer. I can say that with certainty. Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice is indeed an apt description of the purty lil Fae you see peeking out at you right now.

mmmmm u have a beautiful mouth and sexy body....u look so hot! im so happy u posted here, thanks for showing yourself off a bit. im looking forward to it...i hope you are too...getting me nice and excited already

I've not ever thought to consider myself an exhibitionist, but do admit to liking the thrill... the thought of someone, watching, catching a glimpse of something a little naughty and having it excite them- and possibly coming back for more.

I've enjoyed posting around on the forums and threads, and have met some wonderful encouraging people. So, I've decided to give this a go.
I want to start out slowly, and we'll see how far my courage and your encouragement can take me. I'm open to suggestions of what you might like to see. I hope to not disappoint.

Feedback is welcome, and honesty encouraged. When you stop by, please leave a little message.

If I'm not your cup of tea... that just leaves more of me for everyone else.:kiss:

You have a very pretty smile, and you can read! Now take your shirt off ... just kidding!
Thanks for sharing!:cattail:

Lovely sexy woman every part of her body is a lovely sight

Very lovely.

I hope you enjoy your experience here at the Lit. AmPic forum.

I like to think of this place as a large, digital playground where we all do naughty things and have tons of fun.

Looking forward to seeing more of you.
emoticon-object-086.gif

Yummy!!!!!!!

What a great and sexy start!!! There will be a few who don't agree with the masses but you just have to ignore them. You are a gorgeous lady from what I have seen and you will be surprised by the response!!

What a gorgoues first pic you posted. I bet your eyes are lovely too.

That's a really nice pic as an introduction- you look so kissable, and that hint of cleavage makes for a very intriguing little tease- I'm looking forward to being excited by you showing something a little naughty;)

Hey sexy; welcome to Lit.

Very nice! I love the smile and hint of cleavage. Thanks for posting.

I am so excited to see that you decided to post on your own thread! This is a lovely start. You are beautiful, from what I have seen so far! Bamaray and I are VERY excited to see what lays in store for this thread. You will always get encouragement from us. :D

wow ... thank you for opening up this channel to get to know you better!

such a wonderful photo ...

Back