just the place for me

I smile and nod, chuckling.

I do indeed play, and tend to end up being a bit possessive... But that is to be expected... I mostly seek someone out who needs companionship, one who seems to be needy deeply, and try to fill the gap. I try not to expect anything in return, safe for a bit of consolation, tending to in case of need...

Soft look then, looking to the ribbon.

I always try to be there, convenient or not.
 
I am intiqued s I wath her play with the ribbon. My breathing becomes more nervous as my mind races.

"You seem like a loving and caring domme." I smile shyly, your subs are lucky to have you.
 
I smile and look up to her, chuckling quietly as I stroke the ribbon.

The first gift from my Pet, Sexy... I give all I can to my Pets, no matter what...

Sighs quietly, shifts and sits in a couch, crimson eyes closed.

I do nothing to make them want to abandon me...
 
Smiles as she hands her theribbon. "Thank you " She whispers softly. A warm nervous feeling inside her soul as she watches the beautiful woman accross from her. She is drawn to her for some reason.
 
A soft chuckle there, cursing the time away from this place... Looking to her, opening an arm, a wing extended for her to rest against me as I lay back.
 
Smiles at the open wing invitation and eases cautiously towrad her. Watching carefully as she is being admired, then settles next her laying her head upon her chest.
 
A soft look, not moving till she is fully content... Then my arms softly move down, wing wrapping around us as a barrier to the outside world, closing my eyes again. Very dull thudding, but heart still moving, so sluggishly slow within my chest.
 
I was surprsed at her relaxed nature. It was certain my nervousness was obvious for her, as in the silence my own breathing made an echoing noise. As her wing wrapped down to protect me, slowly I relxed a bit, though my senses were piqued to every, touch, sound and noise. I wondered what she would do to me, where she would take me. The excitement of the unknown.
 
A quiet chuckle, lips slipping to her ears. A slow, teasing whisper that I would do anything she wished, hands shifting to gently hold her against me, teasing strokes along her back.
 
My own nervousness and dhyness prevent me from admitting to her what I desire. I lay next to her, enjoying her firm yet delicate touch. I return her caresses with my own, as my hand along her side, moves tenderly upon her body.
 
A soft look, gentle... Knowing full well the shyness, as my True One, Kalika-chan was always as such... A soft growl there, a gentle nip to her ear as I hold her firmly with one arm, hand slipping down and scraping absently along her collar.

Anything you don't wish...?
 
I look up to her, as her hand brushes my neck, I feel it for the first time the collar which has appeared. I am nervous, what have I done i wonder, what does it mean. My own hand wanders up toverify its presence.

I look to her for answers, trying to hide my own naive nervousness.
 
I blink... A gentle look to her, I bend down and kiss it, cool lips along her neck as I look to her gently.

You are... Swearing yourself to me...?
 
I gasp at her words, unsure what to do. Though I cannot leave her comfort. "what does that mean." I ask in a whisper. With each breath i feel the collar. The slight restrain excites me more than I deemed possible.
 
My eyes are soft, gently looking to her own... Must be careful, shall not scare her away...

Do you... Give your loyalty to me... This is a collar, one that I didn't even give you... It's as if... You are offering yourself to me, to be my pet...
 
"i do not know if i am ready for that, mistress, though I would like you to show me what that means." I say in more of a question tone. After the words escape my lips, I hoped I have not offended the beuatiful mistress.

immediately I tuck my head back to her protective chest. "I am not sure how I recieved this collar, though I wish someday for a mistress to collar me with her own collar."
 
I watch her softly, a gentle stroke of the collar, nodding as I kiss her forehead. So soft, gentle with one seeming to be so fragile.

Then you stay free... I cannot show you what a Mistress is like without being your own, I am sorry for that... I'm truly not into roughness, tho gentle teases with these talons are what I'm used to...

I smile, a gentle, soft kiss to her lips, opening my heart to her gently.

Whatever your decision, I shall be here, waiting in the wings... To support, cradle you if you need it, or catch you when you fall... I hold you to nothing, as I don't expect for you to for me.
 
I reach up and silently remove the collar, setting it before both of us. "I would like you to be the one to collar me Mistress. I want to experience what you speak of, I am ready." I say hoping as to sound as if I am not begging. "I have played the games long enough without someone to guide me, it is time I truly submit to a mistress."
 
A soft blink there... Gently I tip her chin up, looking to her eyes. Another soft kiss placed, I nod simply, picking up the collar and slipping it back around her neck. Tho an addition, a soft metal 'A' within the collar, pressed to her throat as I lick her lips.

Then if you shall have me... No more playing, I shall have you as mine... Swear yourself, dear Pet...
 
As I feel Mistress soft touch on my neck, I gasp. It is a nervous excitement, anticipation of what is to come to me, what I am to bring for her, and what she will have me do.
"i ... sw ...swear mi allegnce to you Mistriss." My hand goes to the collar, I smile as it identifies me. Momentarily a rpoudness fills me. My fingers touch the "A". I look to my Mistress, "If I may ask you, what is the letter "A" for." Then I blush as I now think of it, the A is for Aya, declaring me as hers. "Thank You, Mistress."
 
I smiled, a glimpse of my fangs there as I hold her chin, not allowing her to look away... Whispering softly that it was for my name, nodding at her thank you, kissing her softly as I look to her eyes.

You will make me a proud Mistress... I can tell, dear pet...
 
My nervousness prevents me from smiling as she holds my face. I shudder a bit as she shows me her fangs. It is at this moment, I realize she will show me expereinces beyond my dreams.

"I hope I mae you proud, and that you will be proud of me Mistress." I whisper, with each breat I am reminded of the collar.
 
I kiss her lips again, easing her to rest back against me, stroking along her shoulders. So gentle already, it's hard to deny my nature, but a little while to take control of it... I just hold her to me, closing my eyes as I smile.

Just relax for now... Only when you can smile, reassured by my very existence will I do anything to show dominance... I shall never hurt you...
 
As she pulls me close to comfort me, my heart is pounding. I am certain she can feel it inside me. Slowly I begin to relx, my tenseness fading from me. "Thank you Mistress for comforting me" I look up and whisper, the edges of my mouth slipping to a comforting smile.
 
Crimson eyes cast down to her own, I simply smile, brushing hair behind her ear as I nod.

You are most welcome... I understand this is happening fast, I will be as reassuring as I can be... Don't think there's a limit on that.

A quiet chuckle, smiling to her, cradled behind her ear a black, thornless rose.

Barely deserving of your beauty...
 
Back
Top