I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Details......:devil:
You horny little devil you. I will gather what I did to you in my dream and send it to you if thats ok. I will title it My Dream. trust me, your pussy (among other things) was drooling all over me before we were done.

You horny little devil you. I will gather what I did to you in my dream and send it to you if thats ok. I will title it My Dream. trust me, your pussy (among other things) was drooling all over me before we were done.

I'm very horny today!!

Mmm......It sounds fantastic!! :devil:

Ha ha I do need to know how you got a face full of anti-freeze now?!

Even better with added cream......:p

lol...pulling a bottom radiator hose off of a car. :p If it has anything to do with fluids (hey, keep your mind out of the gutter ;) ) they go everywhere. Regardless.

Sounds like a plan! I'd cover you in whip cream and chocolate and eat you all up. :devil:

lol...pulling a bottom radiator hose off of a car. :p If it has anything to do with fluids (hey, keep your mind out of the gutter ;) ) they go everywhere. Regardless.

Sounds like a plan! I'd cover you in whip cream and chocolate and eat you all up. :devil:

Ha ha you're getting to know how I think.....:D

I meant your cream...........:D

I'm told I have nice hands, perfect for teasing......;)

I wouldn't argue with that- I've often imagined beinng teased by your hands - I'd love to feel your fingers fingers wrapped around a certain part of me....:devil:

I wouldn't argue with that- I've often imagined beinng teased by your hands - I'd love to feel your fingers fingers wrapped around a certain part of me....:devil:

:D Mmm......The perfect way to start!! :devil:

I love being given a really good teasing handjob- although maybe just as a start, because I can think of a few other parts of you I'd love to experience as well...:devil:

Oh yes......sounds good! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back