I really need an editor

T

Touch_Me_Daddy

Hello I love writing and it's a huge passion of mine. However my grammar spelling and pronunciation is horrible. It's holding me back. I have been trying to find an editor but none have gotten back to me and it's been way past the waiting time. So I tried doing erotic audios, but my hearts in writing.

I am looking for someone that's editing story such as:

- DDLG (Non incest)

- Consensual non-consensual

- Obsession/Stalker

- BDSM

Interracial love (Black Women/White Man

This is my first time posting in a forum, so if I broke any rules mt apologies.

I saw

As you can see, in this post I don't offer audio request. All I want is an serious editor. That dose not want anything but to edit stories, because they enjoy doing it or don't mind helping others. But thanks anyways.

Editor

I'd be interested in helping to edit for you.
Your PM's are turned off. Seems me a message if you are interested.

Last edited:
Hello I love writing and it's a huge passion of mine. However my grammar spelling and pronunciation is horrible. It's holding me back. I have been trying to find an editor but none have gotten back to me and it's been way past the waiting time. So I tried doing erotic audios, but my hearts in writing.

I am looking for someone that's editing story such as:

- DDLG (Non incest)

- Consensual non-consensual

- Obsession/Stalker

- BDSM

Interracial love (Black Women/White Man

This is my first time posting in a forum, so if I broke any rules mt apologies.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.

I know how to turn my messaging back on. I don't know why instructions were given.

I know how to turn my messaging back on. I don't know why instructions were given.

Instructions on how to do so are usually given by the Mod to this board as a means of help when people say they seek an editor but do not have their PMs on.

That's why.

Instructions on how to do so are usually given by the Mod to this board as a means of help when people say they seek an editor but do not have their PMs on.

That's why.

Okay...but I never ask for instructions.

If I turned off my private messaging then, surely I must know how to turn it back on.

That's why I said I didn't ask for instructions.

Okay...but I never ask for instructions.

If I turned off my private messaging then, surely I must know how to turn it back on.

That's why I said I didn't ask for instructions.

As the EF Mod, I try to help, like EquinoxRising pointed out. In your initial post, you stated: I have been trying to find an editor but none have gotten back to me . . .

Newcomers aren't always aware that PMs are off by default. You also said: This is my first time posting in a forum . . .

Happy New Year and good luck finding help. :rolleyes:

As the EF Mod, I try to help, like EquinoxRising pointed out. In your initial post, you stated: I have been trying to find an editor but none have gotten back to me . . .

Newcomers aren't always aware that PMs are off by default. You also said: This is my first time posting in a forum . . .

Happy New Year and good luck finding help. :rolleyes:

I understand that and thanks for the advice.

My PM's were on though. If you scroll a bit someone said they sent me a message regarding my post. However after a while I ended up turning of my PM's because I had no luck. So that's why that person said my PMs were off.

My apologies if my response sounded rough or snarky. I was just a bit confused.

Thank you, same to you as well ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Back