CDs and exhibitionism...

OpenMouth

Literotica Guru
Hi all

I was just thinking how when I dress in women's items I'm always disappointed that I can't show off. I'm masculine and completely closet but it would be exciting to be seen, and it's always a come down (literally) to take my heels off and hide them away...

Do any of you gurls feel this overwhelming desire? Have you done anything about it? The best I've managed is in a hotel room window, visible from a motorway, and with a young prostitute in Amsterdam.

My first time in public dressed I returned some books to the Library it was the most thrilling experience. It was late evening. I loved the way my heels sounded clicking as I walked on the side walk. I was so turned on I stood outside my car and smoked a cigarette so people driving by could see me

Wow... Not sure I would ever dare go out in actual public, even with loads of support (and makeup)...

The best way for a woman to draw attention to herself is to light a cigarette... I take it you weren't trying to sneak home without being seen! Did you have lipstick on?

Wow... Not sure I would ever dare go out in actual public, even with loads of support (and makeup)...

The best way for a woman to draw attention to herself is to light a cigarette... I take it you weren't trying to sneak home without being seen! Did you have lipstick on?

I was made up completely my ex had done my make up for me and encouraged me to go out. After that it was something we did together when we went on vacation.

I was made up completely my ex had done my make up for me and encouraged me to go out. After that it was something we did together when we went on vacation.

It is quite exhilarating, the first time out in public. I do remember it fondly. :kiss:

'If only they knew?'

If I saw a pretty lady in the street, and suspected she had a nice, rampant cock between her legs, I'd become a quivering mess... X

Hi all

I was just thinking how when I dress in women's items I'm always disappointed that I can't show off. I'm masculine and completely closet but it would be exciting to be seen, and it's always a come down (literally) to take my heels off and hide them away...

Do any of you gurls feel this overwhelming desire? Have you done anything about it? The best I've managed is in a hotel room window, visible from a motorway, and with a young prostitute in Amsterdam.

I hear ya'. I'm often wearing panties and lingerie under my clothes when out in public and there are many times that I wish I could just "shed that shell" and show people my "pretty things".

At 60, with a ruddy Scottish complexion, I'm not remotely passable, but there was a time that I was when I was much younger and more fit. Back then, when I was a distance runner and marathoner, I had a slender and almost "girlish" figure but with defined pectoral muscles that could almost pass as small breasts. I ventured out in public a few times and it was always exciting. Most often this just consisted of taking a walk in my neighborhood, always after dark, and hoping I wouldn't "get caught" while at the same time hoping I would.

I was the drummer in a rock band and my auburn hair was very long, most frequently down to the small of my back but reaching my ass for a time. My sisters and girlfriends envied it and used to lament that, "His hair looks better than mine." Of course, during this time I was also having a long term relationships with my best male friend while also having girlfriends. My "cover", my protection from the thought that people might be able to tell that I was secretly having gay sex (after decades of self denial I got over calling it "bi" a long time ago) was my mutton chop sideburns.

One night while dressed up in a bustier, panties, garters and hose (from my own collection), and while looking at myself in a mirror, I said "Fuck this. This is ridiculous," and I shaved off all of the facial hair and much of the hair on my chest and back. I then did my best to apply makeup, completed my outfit with a taffeta skirt, and went for a drive on the "cruise strip" of my hometown in my Austin-Healey Sprite with the top down. It was scary and exciting, I got some looks honked horns and whistles, and my penis was trying to bust out of my panties the whole time. I eventually drove to my male lovers house, who was more than pleasantly surprised, and we had a night of explosive sex.

The most recent time that I ventured out fully dressed was on my honeymoon with my second (and current) wife twenty years ago (I was 41 at the time). We'd been married seven months earlier but with careers, and a blended family, this was our first chance to get away for a honeymoon. During the four hour drive there, that included a stop for dinner, beneath my shoes, pants, suit coat and shirt, I was wearing back seamed hose, garter, sheer panties, and stretch lace halter chemise. I thought I was going to burst with anticipation as we were checking into the LuXor.

After we got to our room, we both stripped down till we were wearing only almost identical lingerie outfits. I had a travel bar and when I went to mix drinks I realized that I should have gotten ice before getting undressed. Rather than putting all of that stuff back on, I retrieved a silk, powder blue and white, very short, men’s Kimono from the closet ( I still have it).

I slipped on the Kimono, which was barely long enough to cover my ass (it didn’t if I moved too much or bent over), slid into my slippers and grabbed the ice bucket from the bathroom. The suspenders from my garter belt and my hose were clearly visible beneath the Kimono and, as I walked, even flashes of my panties could be seen.

I took off down the hall toward the elevator landing where the vending room and ice machine were located. It really wasn’t very far at all and I had the ice in no time. The thrill didn’t last nearly long enough so I decided to take a stroll on the corridor which, in the Luxor pyramid, looks out over the vast atrium. It’s like an outside hallway…but inside. It felt liberating, but nasty and naughty, to stroll the hallway dressed as I was. The sheer fabric rubbed my penis and I could feel the cool breeze on my nearly exposed ass.

I crossed paths with a young couple who had just come out of their room and was walking the same direction as me en route to the elevator. The man looked at me and said,

“Far out !!” and the woman said, “Nice outfit.”

I gave them an embarrassed smile and said, “Well, you know, the wife…and then she sent me for ice,” as if she had dressed me like that.

He said, “Works for me,” and looked at his the woman who looked a bit taken back and rolled her eyes as if thinking, “What are you suggesting.”

“Have a nice night,” I said as they turned to enter the elevator and they knowingly said, “You too!!”

Since then, and other than occasionally venturing outside while "dressed" on our rural property, my crossdressing has all been in the privacy of our home or secretly beneath my clothes.

I've gotten back with a fitness program, and am looking good but not quite where I want to be...yet. Maybe then, and perhaps when we're at a campground or RV park in the motor home, will I venture out again.

Last edited:
I had a good suggestion- webcams- which might be a good start...

Thx all

I have done it a few times, and yes it makes you feel so nice. The same as shopping for womens clothing while dress in women jeans and shirts with very light eye shadow and lip stick. Just being in the company of the sales ladies and stockers and other shoppers, They know but do not say anything rude.

Just go buy some jeans in the womens department and then find a nice white shirt. I do love it when the women say, "you do know that is a womans " and I reply yes, but they fit so nice. And you know, they do fit nice and are so comfy

Webcams are really fun, especially since you can control who can/can't see you. I like getting on Skype and showing off for people.

I've never been in public fully dressed, but have definitely worn panties/hose/stockings under other clothes and gone out.

Thanks everyone... Wish I'd had these urges when I was younger! ;)

We don't really have motels in the UK, but I think that would be a good place if I want to go out fully dressed and made up.

I wouldn't have to go through a hotel reception. I could put on something fairly innocuous like a maxi dress and cardigan, understated makeup, shoulder length wig and big glasses; get straight into my car and drive somewhere semi public, like a park. I could just stroll through the park, feeling the breeze around my legs; sit on a bench... Read a celebrity gossip magazine, touch up my lipstick...

it all sounds divine! :heart:

Last edited:
Webcams are really fun, especially since you can control who can/can't see you. I like getting on Skype and showing off for people.

I've never been in public fully dressed, but have definitely worn panties/hose/stockings under other clothes and gone out.

Yes, I've done that, in stockings and suspenders, French knickers and camisole top, with buttpluginserted, feeling very submissive! :kiss:

I have done it a few times, and yes it makes you feel so nice. The same as shopping for womens clothing while dress in women jeans and shirts with very light eye shadow and lip stick. Just being in the company of the sales ladies and stockers and other shoppers, They know but do not say anything rude.

Just go buy some jeans in the womens department and then find a nice white shirt. I do love it when the women say, "you do know that is a womans " and I reply yes, but they fit so nice. And you know, they do fit nice and are so comfy

That exchange with the sales women sounds lovely, I'd enjoy that while cringing internally! :eek:

I hear ya'. I'm often wearing panties and lingerie under my clothes when out in public and there are many times that I wish I could just "shed that shell" and show people my "pretty things".

At 60, with a ruddy Scottish complexion, I'm not remotely passable, but there was a time that I was when I was much younger and more fit. Back then, when I was a distance runner and marathoner, I had a slender and almost "girlish" figure but with defined pectoral muscles that could almost pass as small breasts. I ventured out in public a few times and it was always exciting. Most often this just consisted of taking a walk in my neighborhood, always after dark, and hoping I wouldn't "get caught" while at the same time hoping I would.

I was the drummer in a rock band and my auburn hair was very long, most frequently down to the small of my back but reaching my ass for a time. My sisters and girlfriends envied it and used to lament that, "His hair looks better than mine." Of course, during this time I was also having a long term relationships with my best male friend while also having girlfriends. My "cover", my protection from the thought that people might be able to tell that I was secretly having gay sex (after decades of self denial I got over calling it "bi" a long time ago) was my mutton chop sideburns.

One night while dressed up in a bustier, panties, garters and hose (from my own collection), and while looking at myself in a mirror, I said "Fuck this. This is ridiculous," and I shaved off all of the facial hair and much of the hair on my chest and back. I then did my best to apply makeup, completed my outfit with a taffeta skirt, and went for a drive on the "cruise strip" of my hometown in my Austin-Healey Sprite with the top down. It was scary and exciting, I got some looks honked horns and whistles, and my penis was trying to bust out of my panties the whole time. I eventually drove to my male lovers house, who was more than pleasantly surprised, and we had a night of explosive sex.

The most recent time that I ventured out fully dressed was on my honeymoon with my second (and current) wife twenty years ago (I was 41 at the time). We'd been married seven months earlier but with careers, and a blended family, this was our first chance to get away for a honeymoon. During the four hour drive there, that included a stop for dinner, beneath my shoes, pants, suit coat and shirt, I was wearing back seamed hose, garter, sheer panties, and stretch lace halter chemise. I thought I was going to burst with anticipation as we were checking into the LuXor.

After we got to our room, we both stripped down till we were wearing only almost identical lingerie outfits. I had a travel bar and when I went to mix drinks I realized that I should have gotten ice before getting undressed. Rather than putting all of that stuff back on, I retrieved a silk, powder blue and white, very short, men’s Kimono from the closet ( I still have it).

I slipped on the Kimono, which was barely long enough to cover my ass (it didn’t if I moved too much or bent over), slid into my slippers and grabbed the ice bucket from the bathroom. The suspenders from my garter belt and my hose were clearly visible beneath the Kimono and, as I walked, even flashes of my panties could be seen.

I took off down the hall toward the elevator landing where the vending room and ice machine were located. It really wasn’t very far at all and I had the ice in no time. The thrill didn’t last nearly long enough so I decided to take a stroll on the corridor which, in the Luxor pyramid, looks out over the vast atrium. It’s like an outside hallway…but inside. It felt liberating, but nasty and naughty, to stroll the hallway dressed as I was. The sheer fabric rubbed my penis and I could feel the cool breeze on my nearly exposed ass.

I crossed paths with a young couple who had just come out of their room and was walking the same direction as me en route to the elevator. The man looked at me and said,

“Far out !!” and the woman said, “Nice outfit.”

I gave them an embarrassed smile and said, “Well, you know, the wife…and then she sent me for ice,” as if she had dressed me like that.

He said, “Works for me,” and looked at his the woman who looked a bit taken back and rolled her eyes as if thinking, “What are you suggesting.”

“Have a nice night,” I said as they turned to enter the elevator and they knowingly said, “You too!!”

Since then, and other than occasionally venturing outside while "dressed" on our rural property, my crossdressing has all been in the privacy of our home or secretly beneath my clothes.

I've gotten back with a fitness program, and am looking good but not quite where I want to be...yet. Maybe then, and perhaps when we're at a campground or RV park in the motor home, will I venture out again.

That's a lovely story! I'm not surprised you two are still married... ;)

That's a lovely story! I'm not surprised you two are still married... ;)

Thank you. We're just a kinky couple.

I have this event in a half written story. I have to get my act together and finish the last true story in my current series first before really getting going on it.

Back