finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sexy girl! How bout I come over with my toys, we'll play together and take pics of each other! :devil: :p
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

Now this pic is sexy as hell! I would so love to keep you company!:devil:

attachment.php
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

attachment.php

I just don't have the words to describe how SEXXXY and erotic this pic is! You outdid yourself on this one! Absolutely gorgeous!!
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

Wow! Love these! Number 4 is the money shot. You have that "freshly fucked" thing going on, and it looks very good on you! :kiss:

L
 
Amazing pics. The one of you on your knees made my mouth water. Thanks for sharing. I would volunteer to take pics but would end up wanting to join in on all the fun.
 
If you don't want to see peeing pictures don't peek at this thread!

A friend and I went out for some much needed girl time last night. We went to a great waterfront brew pub in the city. When I first went to the bathroom I had to go get her and bring her back to see the stalls.

We were laughing and loved it! I couldn't not take photos! What was even more interesting was that the black shiny walls were almost as good as mirrors so when you sat you could watch yourself pee.

I think I am pretty funny sometimes and we had way too much fun taking pictures while peeing. Needless to say... had I been with another certain girl I am sure we would have done much more than pee ;) And me who loves watching and mirrors would have been extra playful and aroused surrounded by 4 black reflective walls.

Some I just can't share ;) But these ones I think are funny in a cheeky kinda way!

You would be a complete blast to hang out with! Canada is nearing the top of my must-visit list :D
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

3 & 4. Fucking amazing. Your body is so sexy. And I love that last picture, it seems to be a favorite around here ;)
 
I'd give my soul to satan to wake up next to you every morning. Damn hot pics!!!
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

I wanted to comment on these when I saw them on Wednesday, but life happened and I had to wait until this morning.

I agree with everyone's assessment that these are fantastically erotic and arousing! I would definitely be delighted to do any and all of those things for you, especially tell you a naughty story or take your pictures.

The sepia tone on these is beautiful, and while I love all of these, numbers three and four are my favorites, too. I was trying to come up with the right words, eloquent words, to describe what it is about number four that is so sexy, but Lilly73 said it perfectly when she described the look as "freshly fucked." :D
 
Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

I love it when you're on fire. And you're always on fire. You just described my dream vacation...
 
attachment.php


Well, that image just made my week! The variety of dirty thoughts that come to mind will be lingering in my head all day now.
 
I think I need to hold the camera for a while.. and then jump in for some fun!

Your getting good with the camera :D
 
Ooooo !!

Feeling playful this morning! Anyone want to keep me company? Maybe just to hold my toys, tell me a naughty story or take pictures for me! ;)

for such a Ssssexy Lady's ssssensual Bliss ......

with each click of the camera catching her stunning body as her sultry eyes smolder with impish enjoyment ........

her delicate ears tingling as she listens to the husky growls coming from her cameraman as she captivates as sssteams the focus .....

the lite touch of fingertips sssssslowly slipping over her body .... tracing soft skin and sssensual curves .... and sssssssslowly lingering over her stunning Twins ..

to stir her body trembling softly ..... a Ssssweet warmth simmering within ... and a hunger for mmmmore ...

:devil::devil:
 
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1243706&d=1373474827

I really like this shot -- the sepia tone, the slanted camera angel, your finger seductively approaching your mouth ... very erotic and thought provoking. I think it's actually fine arts photography gallery quality, in terms of it's composition.

Of course, that doesn't mean I prefer it to other pics of all or most of your fantastic body ... :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top