Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Involuntary edging. Oh, the torture.

I am damp right now, but I get to reach under my skirt and touch myself through my panties. Mmmmm.

Slow caress over your panties, up and down the slit, feels so goooood. Bet you want more! I say pull those panties to the side...

My trusty yellow vibe is deep in my cunt, on that spot. I'm avoiding my clit right now. But not for long. Ooh I needed this. My nipples are pebbled and firm. Protruding, begging for a pair olips and a moist tongue

Sunny

Slow caress over your panties, up and down the slit, feels so goooood. Bet you want more! I say pull those panties to the side...

Oooooh my goooood! I was already wet when I logged on...but, these post by all of you have me dripping...AND have sent two fingers deep inside me!

Some days I feel like ditching work and masturbating the day away!! OMG girls

That's exactly what I'm doing today - decided to call in "sick" today and take some "me" time. I need it after a long and stressful week! I'm currently laying in bed completely naked, thinking about one of you gorgeous women slowly teasing around my clit with your tongue as I do the same with my fingers right now. My little nub is do sensitive that there's no way I could touch it directly just yet, but it's soooooo tingly.

Morning, Pink! So sad I missed you :(

I am popping in and out. Have a repairman here to fix an issue. So unfortunately I am fully dressed and cannot play. :(

But I see that several of us are here and being randy. I so want to join you when I can. :devil:

I am popping in and out. Have a repairman here to fix an issue. So unfortunately I am fully dressed and cannot play. :(

But I see that several of us are here and being randy. I so want to join you when I can. :devil:

Oh, but to tease you until you can play! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back