The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear; that's a pity, but then, we English of a certain age tended to miss a few things.

Rolf, a large G&T (Gordons and Canada Dry) put to one side for Mistress Lynn, if you please.
And a glass of decent Port (Warres or Grahams) if you'd be so kind.

Anyone else for a drink while I'm at the Bar ?

It's not just the British. I think it's pretty much any of us over a 'certain age'. Kinky didn't become mainstream until after I was married and HM is most definitely not!

Oh dear; that's a pity, but then, we English of a certain age tended to miss a few things.

Rolf, a large G&T (Gordons and Canada Dry) put to one side for Mistress Lynn, if you please.
And a glass of decent Port (Warres or Grahams) if you'd be so kind.

Anyone else for a drink while I'm at the Bar ?

*raises hand and waves*

Whiskey, please! Actually, a really cold Manhattan with lots of cherries would be sublime right now.

That's very reserved behaviour for one with feet like that. :devil:

But to each...

Enjoying the weekend, dear?

Do my feet look less than reserved? :eek:

I'm enjoying the weekend immensely. I enjoyed it til about 2 this morning, so an early night is required.

How about you?

Do my feet look less than reserved? :eek:

I'm enjoying the weekend immensely. I enjoyed it til about 2 this morning, so an early night is required.

How about you?

The red nail polish may be reserved, but the gap between hallux and second toe bespeaks a true libertine. ;)

Pretty good so far. Doing some refurnishing and a grandson's been around for two nights.

That's kind of what I was thinking, but still don't give a royal shit.

<hug> Me either. On your behalf. :rose:

The red nail polish may be reserved, but the gap between hallux and second toe bespeaks a true libertine. ;)

Pretty good so far. Doing some refurnishing and a grandson's been around for two nights.

Oh? Do you do palms too? (And I'll neither confirm nor deny...)

What are your refurnishing? :)

<hug> Me either. On your behalf. :rose:

Oh? Do you do palms too? (And I'll neither confirm nor deny...)

What are your refurnishing? :)

Sure. Palms. Irises. Knee wrinkles. Labial folds. I read them all. :D

The Living Room, mostly, and a little bit in the "study."

:cool:

Why do I think they all say 'libertine'?

What are you doing in the study? :)

See, Di: You clearly have a one-track mind, and that track is the way to licentiousness.;)

Right now, I'm typing to you. Oh, you mean refurnishing! New carpet, reading chair. Considering changing the desk. There's a reporter's desk from the old La Presse offices in the basement; I'm considering refinishing it and bringing it up to the study.

And I'm also trying to decide what to do about this computer. It's running very erratically. I may have to sign off before it crashes. I'm just concerned that I'll trip over the surge protector again. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back