Soft cum

I was smiling when I read this because it's a great way to make a sissy cum. I'll use two fingers and rub her clitty from outside the panties. I've found that rubbing her soft clitty underneath the tip of the head is a very good way to keep her soft and provide enough stimulation to bring her to orgasm. I only use two fingers because that's what I would use on a genetic female if I was rubbing her clit so it should be more than enough for a my sissy. It's great when you want to treat your sissy classy and feminine. Watching a sissy masterbate using the two finger method is hot as well....it's a very girly way to get off.
Wow, this is a fantastic idea! I just did it with a couple of fingers in my ass, and it felt so wonderful, naughty and sexy!

The Hitachi Magic wand is a great vibrator with enough power to induce a soft clit orgasm as well if you wanted to give your GURL a special treat.

This is a great idea too. Although the particular product might not be available here, but I like the concept of vibrating myself to get off..... hmmmmm sounds delicious :heart:
 
I feel left out :( I have never ejaculated from penile stimulation (oral or masturbation) when I am soft.

On the otherhand, I have orgasmed without cumming, typically from being anally penetrated. I have "cum" while soft...usually in the form of prostate emisions from direct prostate stimulation (fingers, toys, or just plain getting fucked hard), but if I am going to ejaculate, then I get hard....this is actually a fun thing for me, because my BF or another top can ride me hard...I usually stay soft when getting topped, but if he does his job right, and he is putting me over the edge, I start to get hard...that is a sure sign that I am going to cum and hard...I love that buildup and feeling.

So my answer, is no: I have never ejaculated while soft. :( really not sure how that would work.
 
I have had non ejaculatory orgasms as well with prostate massagers. That is what I was referring to. 10 X as powerful !:cool:
 
Soft Cum

- I have shot a load while limp and soft, but my cock head was extremely sensitive when it happened. When my ex wife and I moved in together for the first time, I remember we spent an entire Saturday naked, fucking, sucking, fingering and other sensual activities. We were in our early twenties, energetic, horny and I was about to cum for the sixth time that same day. That is still a record for me in how many times I orgasmed in one day! Before kids, my ex had that perfect latina bikini figure and she had made me cum inside of her five times, but I kept going limp as I was tired going for number six! haha! I finally start jacking off, while I was on my knees above her and right below her boobs... my lubed up hand and her spit finally made my limp and tired noodle cum. I remember the sensation of cumming and I started whimpering and moaning and I ejaculated a couple of medium sized opaque semen drops and dropped right into her mouth. :)
 
usually only happens when I am very fucking tired! and I can't say I enjoy it. is sort of just dribbles out!

KC
 
Back
Top