panty fan seeks panty princess (kinky personal)

lonely_niceboy

Wanting connections
I dont think this can be classified as traditional bdsm. I have this personal on here only because it is kinkier than just posting for the normal personals and this is the only section on lit for stuff that is a bit more "out there". This will probably never get a response, but i figured i'd try. you have to be the type of girl that is into panty fetish and likes a bit of voyeurism.

I am looking for a female that likes panty fetish to form our own personal panty girl-panty boy bond. Not me wearing them but getting excited over sniffing them and you being the type of girl that gets off on knowing that it is your own scent/juices that gets me excited. The excitement that you would feel knowing that you were prepping your panties specially for your own panty boy. As you prep them and send them out to me, you would gently (but consistently) demand a report on my feelings and thoughts as i patiently wait for the panties you prepared for me. Once they reach me you would also gently demand to set an online date to masturbate together over videochat once i got the panties so you could personally see and have proof of your scent power over me as well as enjoy yourself as we both climaxed together . I could then send the panties back to you along with a letter with my thoughts. You could throw them into the washing machine and wash them and put them back in your drawer. I imagine you would smile whenever you ran into them as you were looking for a panty for the day as you remembered our own naughty secret. I am single and it would be good if this led to a strong bonding between us. We would be loyal to each other--you would be my own panty princess and i your own panty boy. Does you softly demanding a report count as a very gentle form of bdsm? I wonder... I've never thought if it that way...

Please note i am not looking for a panty seller---but for a real genuine connection with a mutual love of fetish/kink. It's the difference between an impersonal transaction and having a caring connection with someone. We could do this a few times a year maybe 3 or 4? Plenty of chat and regular interaction between us in the times of the year when we are in between panties. The idea would be to form a true and lasting friendship. I could buy you a small bag of panties and send them to you instead if you preferred replacements rather than me sending our used panties back to you.

This is probably the wildest thing i have ever posted on here. i am quite reserved in real life.

My best guess is that this posting will slowly make its way down the listing and fade quietly into the sunset...but if this interests you send me a pm.

Last edited:
Hello Panty Man

I dont think this can be classified as traditional bdsm. I have this personal on here only because it is kinkier than just posting for the normal personals and this is the only section on lit for stuff that is a bit more "out there". This will probably never get a response, but i figured i'd try. you have to be the type of girl that is into panty fetish and likes a bit of voyeurism.

I am looking for a female that likes panty fetish to form our own personal panty girl-panty boy bond. Not me wearing them but getting excited over sniffing them and you being the type of girl that gets off on knowing that it is your own scent/juices that gets me excited. The excitement that you would feel knowing that you were prepping your panties specially for your own panty boy. As you prep them and send them out to me, you would gently (but consistently) demand a report on my feelings and thoughts as i patiently wait for the panties you prepared for me. Once they reach me you would also gently demand to set an online date to masturbate together over videochat once i got the panties so you could personally see and have proof of your scent power over me as well as enjoy yourself as we both climaxed together . I could then send the panties back to you along with a letter with my thoughts. You could throw them into the washing machine and wash them and put them back in your drawer. I imagine you would smile whenever you ran into them as you were looking for a panty for the day as you remembered our own naughty secret. I am single and it would be good if this led to a strong bonding between us. We would be loyal to each other--you would be my own panty princess and i your own panty boy. Does you softly demanding a report count as a very gentle form of bdsm? I wonder... I've never thought if it that way...

Please note i am not looking for a panty seller---but for a real genuine connection with a mutual love of fetish/kink. It's the difference between an impersonal transaction and having a caring connection with someone. We could do this a few times a year maybe 3 or 4? Plenty of chat and regular interaction between us in the times of the year when we are in between panties. The idea would be to form a true and lasting friendship. I could buy you a small bag of panties and send them to you instead if you preferred replacements rather than me sending our used panties back to you.

This is probably the wildest thing i have ever posted on here. i am quite reserved in real life.

My best guess is that this posting will slowly make its way down the listing and fade quietly into the sunset...but if this interests you send me a pm.
===========================================================
Hello Pet - My name is Elizabeth and I'm a professional domme who lives and works in Sydney Australia. I won't send you any panties but I would like to send you some nice personalised panty-fetish stories (mostly also including femdom-malesub spanking and masturbation) that you might enjoy. No costs involved, just your feedback would be enough to tell me if you like my stories, I am trying to improve my shitty writing xxx Anyway let me know if you're interested xxx kisses E.

Back