Idea for a story...

Unknown81

Virgin
Joined
Aug 13, 2017
Posts
24
First off, I'd like to say that this is my first post on this board, so hello, everyone (I've been reading stories on this site for a few years).

This is my idea (I'd like someone else to write it, if it's not too much trouble):
At a high school, the head cheerleader and her boyfriend, the school's top football player, break up badly (in part because the head cheerleader is a b****). So, out of spite, she decides to nominate her ex-boyfriend as prom king...and the school's biggest BBW (1) (who also happens to be one of the smarter students in school) as prom queen with him, in the hopes of humiliating them both and, also, because she was jealous of her boyfriend's friendship with the BBW (who had helped tutor him in calculus); in fact, the boyfriend and the BBW live on the same street.

Unfortunately, she really, really didn't think this through. First off, the BBW, when she finds out about it, decides to campaign actively for prom queen after finding out the real reason she was nominated for queen with her secret crush. Secondly, the football player, as it turns out, has been harboring a crush of his own going back to their freshman year on the BBW, but never acted on it because of peer pressure. In addition, he's willing to be nominated with her to spite his ex-girlfriend.

Anyway, long story short, the BBW and her (new) boyfriend win prom queen and king and, after the prom, celebrate by having sex (of course, since this is a Literotica story). Afterwards, they find out, by chance, that they are going to the same college, so they'll be seeing much more of each other, of course.:D Oh, yeah, at the end of the story, he calls his ex-gf up and thanks her for nominating them for prom king and queen, since that is how they got together and then ends by telling her to have a nice day. Her reaction is perhaps better imagined than described.

Bonus points for two things:
1. If it could be set anytime in the late 1980s or 1990s (I like those areas), that would be good.
2. Have the BBW turn out to be more experienced than thought in sexual matters (ala Michelle from American Pie). She could even say the line "this one time, at fat camp..." as a tribute to that move.

Just my idea, of course...

(1) Don't make her an SSBBW; just BBW would be fine...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top