throwing it out there.

woah. woah woah.

its going to take me days. i have 75 of you i need to look through.

maybe i needed more ground rules. cause theres no way im getting through all these.







ive been in and out of lit for years. yes i started a new account so i could have a chance to move forward. For myself. not for anyone else.
ive had 2 very meaningful online love affairs that began here. i do want to find someone who wants to get comfortable with me.
to challenge me. to love me. to make me laugh. to be my rock. somone who wont let me forget that they care.
you can be married but honestly if you dont have much free time just forget it.
however if you are not married its not easy trying to be with someone who is.

is any of this gonna happen over night. doubtful. but i do hope to meet someone who i just click with. that happens to be looking for all the same things i am.

me: in my 30s. married. professional. sarcastic. cheesy. witty. and once im comfortable then i can talk sex.

you: something like up above. if you use a cock as a picture dont bother. you are looking for something totally different.

i realize the ratio of men to woman here. some my apply and not hear back. dont take it personal. its about time for me.

Happy hunting.
 
a suggestion to you

it was interesting hunting to say the least

++++++
Lonely Woman, I like to suggest someting to you: you wrote that you want to find a fellow to grow a relationship with. So why don't you simply cut out your public conversations here with Tom, Dick and Harry, and focus on the many men who wrote you in private?

I imagine their PMs were far more meanigful to you than the remarks of all the public commenters here. So maybe they deserve your attention more as well?
 
I'm a fair bit over the upper age limit otherwise I'd love to apply, but this is directed at all the guys who get annoyed when they don't receive a response within a day....

try signing up on this or similar sex contact site/forum as a female, and guaranteed you will sympathise with almost every woman who decides to continue down that road

I joined a purely sex site and was amazed at the profiles of females being very negative in various ways, so tried it from their viewpoint - I only put a female name, no photo, very basic information about my wants and appearance, yet was swamped by guys sending cock photos, promises of unlimited orgasmic days and so on..... some of them sent several messages per hour until I blocked them, others became abusive when I didn't send them a naked photo etc etc

That experience changed my outlook, as I had never imagined it would be as bad for a woman trying to find something, and getting all sorts of creeps and oddballs sending messages.
 
i made some good friends from this ad.... i wasnt really looking for a friend.

funny how that works.
 
Last edited:
Are females accepted into this request? Could be fun to get away from the guys for a time :)
 
i would like to think i am open minded although some might not agree with all my rules

i suppose when it comes down to it i just know what i need
 
Hi all,
How goes the search lonely girl? I'm new to Lit personals so I'm just checking out posts to see what people are writing and what peoplemare looking for. Interesting so far!
 
i would like to think i am open minded although some might not agree with all my rules

i suppose when it comes down to it i just know what i need

That’s the great thing about this side of Lit—it gives us the ability to be selective in who we engage with. There’s nothing wrong with your rules—they’re yours and they outline what you want and need right now. Those that don’t agree shouldn’t have a need to comment or chastise—this is an online community, after all.

Knowing what you need is most important. Don’t settle for less and keep at it—we’ll all find each other eventually...
 
I could have written this ad, with a few minor changes. Hope you found what you were looking for, or if not, had fun looking.
 
I could have written this ad, with a few minor changes. Hope you found what you were looking for, or if not, had fun looking.

i definitely have learned alot about myself over the last 3 months of searching. hell maybe even more the last 3 weeks.

i suggest just do it.

i know what i need to make me happy. im not sure i knew when i started... im a work in progress. i learn as i go.
 
Back
Top