a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup i was learning all the tricks of the trade from an ex lapdancer well a few of the tips of the trade anyway
like the grind,
the body slide
the shimmy
and the strut
;)
it was loads of fun
pity it's only once a month

You wouldn't believe the images you've put in my mind....:devil::D

Love the new pole pics- I swear you're looking hotter than ever:kiss:

maybe in the future! ;)

for now thought i'll leave this for you

I swear to whatever deity you believe in that if you come to Portland, OR, I will tip you a months salary!

Please note, monthly salary may fluctuate greatly. Still, I'll give you as much as I can.

Well maybe they like to be turned on by you, and then have fun together? ;)

I so want to see you walk through the city in those shoes! ;)

the shoes are actually really comfortable! :) i could walk in them for ages but i would probably fall off them if alcohol becomes involved! :eek:

Just follow the scrum of onlookers down the sidewalk..... :rolleyes:

hahaha

Just had a spinning pole class
and before i get the inevitable jokes about spinning on poles,
this is what i mean
here is dirdy birdy on a spinning pole
spinning pole

it's lots of fun because you can go really fast but it uses completely different grips and muscles!!

hahaha

this is what i mean
spinning pole

it's lots of fun because you can go really fast but it uses completely different grips and muscles!!

The term "conservation of angular momentum" just floated up from the depths of my gray cells....

So is that a free-floating grip tube with a fixed pole inside? I can see it would permit a lot of spin even when you've got a really tight grip that wouldn't usually permit any spin at all.

The term "conservation of angular momentum" just floated up from the depths of my gray cells....

So is that a free-floating grip tube with a fixed pole inside? I can see it would permit a lot of spin even when you've got a really tight grip that wouldn't usually permit any spin at all.

the outer pole spins where as normally the pole is static and your hand twists around the pole. lots and lots of fun but i am wiped out now!

hahaha

this is what i mean
spinning pole

I so want to see you doing that!:)

I would love to see you in a nice dress and those heels :) And if you wear them while drinking, you have to be on my arm ;)

I would love to see you in a nice dress and those heels :) And if you wear them while drinking, you have to be on my arm ;)
awwww you are such a gentleman! ;)

can't stick around long tonight - just got back from pole class and once again i am wiped out. All my muscles are wobbley and i have bruises in strange places

this is what i was perfecting today - the first i am literary holding myself up with my armpit an in the second i should be horizontal - hence the name - flat line!

i am going to hurt tomorrow!
sometime i wonder why i pay to do this to myself but then i remember i love it!

Last edited:

can't stick around long tonight - just got back from pole class and once again i am wiped out. All my muscles are wobbley and i have bruises in strange places

this is what i was perfecting today - the first i am literary holding myself up with my armpit an in the second i should be horizontal - hence the name - flat line!

Does suffering for your art make you a masochist? xxx

I try to be a gentleman, but I have a motive for supporting you on your high heels ... so I can catch you if you are in danger of falling over, and feel your body against mine :D

Now about those pics, I'm very impressed! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back