Photo Tributes

I occasionally do video tributes. A member of a few kik groups and happy to do most. PM me and or kik me and I'll see what I can do if I get a chance. Always happy to 'cock' pics etc as well.

And if others would like to tribute my wife j find that very sexy
 
D(.)(.)

fKFnxgG.jpg


The more the better.----------^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Tributes are amazing! Absolutely love the thought of turning someone on so much they have to orgasm to satisfy themselves.

My question is, is there a want/need/market (not sure what to call it) for a picture of a guy?

As I say I absolutely love the idea of someone touching themselves while looking at a picture of me, just wondering if this was a pictures of women only thing...?

Feel free to tell me to go away lol
 
I occasionally do video tributes. A member of a few kik groups and happy to do most. PM me and or kik me and I'll see what I can do if I get a chance. Always happy to 'cock' pics etc as well.

And if others would like to tribute my wife j find that very sexy

Would love some a invite to the kik groups that you do it in. Would love to see yours and others!
 
Never done this before but would love to try. Any women into this that want to help me explore? Pm me
 
It is an exciting thought. I'd want to be comfortable with a trading partner first, and s/he'd need to be interested in my wife's unique beauty. But the thought of someone coming while looking at her, finding her lovely... well... that's nice. :)
 
And I would provide the service for someone... though my tastes can be a bit exacting (I have issues with shaving...)
 
Back
Top