I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon SUGAR, everyone. Home writing today.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Just One More Time?

Well, my older man and I have had a parting of the ways and I think it will be permanent. I miss his being here, talking to him, laughing with him. Most of all and I know it's shallow, but I miss the fantastic sex and I'm beginning to feel the urge and trying very, very hard not to let him come over just one more time.
 
good luck with that.

and it's not shallow :) it's the proof that we know more, and are more caring lovers :)
 
Last edited:
I met my 56 year old ex-dom today, reminded me of good times. He's got a new sub, but he's invited me to join them one night...
 
Well, my older man and I have had a parting of the ways and I think it will be permanent. I miss his being here, talking to him, laughing with him. Most of all and I know it's shallow, but I miss the fantastic sex and I'm beginning to feel the urge and trying very, very hard not to let him come over just one more time.

I'm sorry for your loss and I bet he is missing both you AND the sex Meredith. Best to you as you work through this time. And don't feel bad for missing the sex. I still miss some great people in my past for that reason. :)
 
The love of my life was nearly 23 years my junior. It ended 3 years ago this July (at my instigation) and I reached out once. No response.

I miss her presence every day and the joy and illumination she brought to my life. I do NOT miss the things that caused the end. That is why you hold on to your core beliefs and stay strong.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I SO disagree. I think we should leave our exes behind. You cannot move forward if looking the past. IF you are meant to be together, you will likely find each other again. Yes, it's okay to miss the sex, but you can't un-do stupid decisions.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I SO disagree. I think we should leave our exes behind. You cannot move forward if looking the past. IF you are meant to be together, you will likely find each other again. Yes, it's okay to miss the sex, but you can't un-do stupid decisions.

BrettJ in Canada

I completely agree Brett, it is natural to miss the things that an intimate relationship brings but as I always say, your ex is your ex for a reason so don't forget it!!
 
I think you can find ways to cope - sites like LIT and making new chat friends can certainly help. Sometimes losing yourself in an erotic fantasy can alleviate a bit of the stress. Writing about it can be fun. You or your character can be the person you want to be or indulge in that perfect moment. Dressed however you like in whatever setting you so choose. No bruises or clumsiness, all of it decadent, fun and lasting just as long as you wish.

BrettJ in Canada

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Thank you, althought it's not new. It is my old signature. I would usually post something like the one you will see below and change it up a bit. It would depend on the topic posted or what was on my mind or if I was just being silly.

BrettJ

Writer / Stiletto Heel fan / Sensualist
 
To you as well BUNNY. At this precise moment, I'm in my usual coffee shop, slowly crafting two new pieces of erotica, one for LIT.

BrettJ

Author / Meticulous / Caffeinated Studmuppet
 
Home now. One piece is done and submitted, the other should be done by tomorrow. Taking a break from my break.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top