Last movie you watched

The square

A documentary about the revolutions in Egypt in 2011, from the view of the revolutionaries, quite superb.
 
last night I saw "In Time" - it was actually a lot better than I thought it would be. don't know why but I kept thinking Bonnie and Clyde...
 
Dredd .... seriously, its a pretty solid movie. Def deserved a better audience than what it initially received.
 
Food, Inc

...its hard to really care when you hate both the little and the big guys, but still sad to see folks just getting bullied around b/c of under the pretense of Lady Justice, blind my ass...
 
The Hobbit II...

However, it just confused the hell out of me.

It was still an awesome movie. Percy Jackson is amazing.
 
one that was so dumb and so bad I'm ashamed to say I wasted 90 minutes watching it. I just kept thinking..."it's got to get better!"

so ashamed I'm not even going to admit the title!!! LOL
 
Gravity, it was good, but does anyone else think that Sandra Bullock has had too much plastic surgery? It kinda bothered me
 
So what's the last movie you watched, and did you watch it at the theater or at home?
"Midnight Run", a classic. DVD at home. Sometimes I let it run again and again in the background while I clean house, letting "Bobby" keep me company.
 
Back
Top