New Pictures of a Busty Brunette

A l-o-n-g time ago, I took some photos of myself in a men's white shirt. During my spring cleaning I found the shirt and thought I'd try to take some new shots. Hopefully you'll like my efforts...here's the first...

attachment.php

Ah, those freckles again...

The freckles on my face used to be much more prominent when I was younger. Not so much now, though. They're mostly on my arms now.

A l-o-n-g time ago, I took some photos of myself in a men's white shirt. During my spring cleaning I found the shirt and thought I'd try to take some new shots. Hopefully you'll like my efforts...here's the first...

attachment.php

Very pretty.

attachment.php

WOW! What a sweet delicious delight!

It looks like you took the yesterday gorgeous!

giggles

That one I did!

Wow! You are such a doll! Love the boobies ; )
Kisses

Awww, thanks!:eek:

Ah, those freckles again...

The freckles on my face used to be much more prominent when I was younger. Not so much now, though. They're mostly on my arms now.

Mine are everywhere...nose, cheeks, shoulders, back, arms...everywhere! Moreso in summer too!

Very pretty.

Thank you for saying so!

WOW! What a sweet delicious delight!

Oh you...

grins and kisses his cheek

And a couple more in the shirt...

Attachments

• brit_shirt2.jpg
    brit_shirt2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 253
  • brit_shirt3.jpg
    brit_shirt3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 281
No there is not. I am enjoying the show.:heart:

:rose:

i want nipples!

Patience ;)

Thanks!

I really like those pretty green eyes.

They do look quite green in that shot, that's true! They do seem to 'change' colour in different lights.

Beautiful pics and yes I love corsets. Keep the pics up.

Thank you very much, will do my best not to disappoint with future photos! :D

And some more in the shirt...

Attachments

• brit_shirt4.jpg
    brit_shirt4.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 239
  • brit_shirt5.jpg
    brit_shirt5.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 241
  • brit_shirt6.jpg
    brit_shirt6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 234

attachment.php

Very nice as always.

Last two in the white shirt...and I think these might be my favourites. :eek:

Last edited:
Back