The number one baby name in the UK is Mohammad

LOYALTY QUESTIONS: ‘Twice as Many’ British Muslims Fighting for ISIS Than in UK Armed Forces.



There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).

Khalid Mahmood, the MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, estimates that at least 1,500 young British Muslims have been recruited by extremists fighting in Iraq and Syria in the last three years. . . .

The role of British jihadists fighting in the Middle East has been brought into sharp focus after Islamic State released a video showing the apparent beheading of US journalist James Foley by a masked jihadist who spoke with a British accent.


That whole Labour immigration-surge thing isn’t looking so smart.
 
Christ's dad was a communist? hadn't realized that
perhaps so, but his ol lady sure had some great night moves.

of course.. then he passed on his subversive teachings.. giving to the poor, forsaking wealth, he hung out with hookers...

a bigger commie you have never seen
 
not that the HUMAN FILTH cares

and on the off chance anyone reads the HUMAN FILTH

here

More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.
__________________
 
not that the HUMAN FILTH cares

and on the off chance anyone reads the HUMAN FILTH

here

More than 7,400 boys were called Muhammad, Mohammed or Mohammad last year. Oliver, the name which officially took the top spot, was only given to 6,949 babies.
__________________


so naming a girl Sherry.. would be identical to calling her Cheri?

no?

well, then I guess that means you're still wrong
 
Islam is a totalitarian system; meaning every scientist must weight everything up to the Quran. If you have an idea it must comply with the Quran or its interpretation.

It is totalitarian in every way: it effects not only science but also social life, the law, the way you think.

My professor thinks that Islam is a fascist doctrine. Muslims feel a pain? What pain do they feel? They feel oppressed. Why? They think that they should bring the 'rule of God' to the world, but instead they are being ruled by others, non muslims, they call kuffars (non believers but also used to indicate dogs). So 'dogs' are ruling the world, and they feel that as an injustice. As a result all things that go bad are to be blamed on the non believers. They are the 'Herrenras' ruled by 'dogs'. My professor calls this blaming on a 'social projection'. A process that is caused by social indoctrination. A muslim will rarely blame the Quran, islam, islamic thinking as a root for a problem. They project: the problem/ violence is not caused by us, by islam, no, it is caused by westerners, the US, the EU, non-muslims, kuffars, most likely Israel and the mossad,.....

If you think this way the reason for violence is: domination. They want to dominate, as to the others, who don't want to be dominated.

Hams want to dominate Israel and if the Jews would allow this, then they will be dominated by a radical form of Islam that likely will bring the Jews in Israel in a violent conflict with muslims. So isolating the muslims in the Hamas territory brings peace in Israel. The same will/can happen in Europe. All muslims understand somehow why IS beheaded the US journalist (and he was critical for the US and Israel and yet as a reason why he was beheaded they claim he was critical for islam ;-)) As soon a muslim 'understands' why people perform cruelties, this muslim thinks there is a just cause. Then violence needs to have a cause. I think their cause is false.

This violence is not real, because they present their pain as a just cause, but then for non-muslims their cause is not real. I also question 'their just cause'. The will to enforce an ideology, turning it into a doctrine using force is not a 'just cause'.

Their 'just cause' is an idea, indoctrinated, programmed, but they act based on this idea and this brings forth: violence. this idea also caused them not to accept the universal declaration on the human rights. Sharia law over human made law.
This opens ways to violence, war and to understanding why war is necessary (but really it is just a false idea, a indoctrination by a wicked, even an evil system).

All this requires time, money, energy that is put in 'a just cause' and all this is not invested in science, medical research, .....

If time is invested in music, literature, then it has to serve 'the just cause', promoting islam.

I agree that Islam will bring war to the UK and Europe. The muslim indoctrination is already to deep, we will be Israël fighting for survival. Arm yourself and prepare yourself for the next war in Europe and the UK.

I remember an interview on TV: a boy in Gaza (Hamas territory) is asked what he wants. He says 'peace'. Everybody is happy. Then the reporters asks him what do you want to become later. He says: jihadist figher. Everybody looking like WTF.
Why do you want to become jihadist fighter? The boy answers: do destroy Israël, and then we have peace.

And that is how muslims think, it is a peaceful religion but first there is a total war: their mission to wipe everything non-muslim of the earth and then they will bring peace (creating a totalitarian state, only to program people to the right doctrine and to bring hell on earth,......)

The UK could be the next Israel.
 
Last edited:
You just made my ignore list. You are nothing but a racist xenophobe. You have zero redeeming features. Your posts are immature and hateful. All you want is people to pay attention to you. I almost feel sad for you. Almost I said.

Youre confusing him with me.
 
Yes, Bo Vine

I hate MUSLIMS. THEY ARE EVIL AND ARE KILLERS AND SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

Youre too tolerant for me!

I wanna lay them, side by side, along an interstate hiway and run over their heads with a steam-roller.
 
Youre too tolerant for me!

I wanna lay them, side by side, along an interstate hiway and run over their heads with a steam-roller.

what I really wanna do

is

line up 100 of em, handcuffed together

shoot every 10th, stuff bacon up the dead ones ass

and let em loose in the dessert:cattail:
 
Newsweek:


There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP). Khalid Mahmood, the MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, estimates that at least 1,500 young British Muslims have been recruited by extremists fighting in Iraq and Syria in the last three years.

Mahmood told Newsweek that this figure had been building since the start of the Syrian conflict: “If you look across the whole of the country, and the various communities involved, 500 going over each year would be a conservative estimate.”

According to the Ministry of Defence, there are only around 600 British Muslims currently serving in the Armed Forces, making up approximately around 0.4% of total personnel. 4.3% of the British population are Muslim.

The UK Foreign Office said that they believe over 400 individuals have travelled to Syria since the uprising began, but said that they could not give exact numbers.

However Mahmood described such low estimates as “nonsense” and said that the British government was failing to deal with the problem of home-grown extremists. “We’ve not concentrated on the prevention work, we haven’t invested enough in de-radicalisation. It’s tragic, somebody’s got to wake up to it.”

The role of British jihadists fighting in the Middle East has been brought into sharp focus after Islamic State released a video showing the apparent beheading of US journalist James Foley by a masked jihadist who spoke with a British accent.

That’s right, a British accent.
 
Large Number of Islamic State Terrorists Come From Britain


Why do you suppose the fiend who executed James Foley in the recent Islamic State video spoke fluent English with a British accent? Probably because he was British — not in the traditional sense, but in the new multicultural sense of have been raised in Britain, very likely at taxpayer expense. Like other European welfare states run by liberal fools, Britain is becoming a breeding ground for Muslim terrorists:


The brutal beheading of US journalist James Foley by a Briton fighting in the ranks of Isis, which calls itself Islamic State, is the latest – and most shocking – example of British jihadists committing atrocities in Syria and Iraq.

Britain accounts for around one in four of all European fighters who have pledged their allegiance to Isis, with an estimated 500 Britons among 2,000 foreign fighters from across Europe.

According to Quilliam Foundation researcher Charlie Cooper,


the unnamed man who beheaded Mr Foley “will have committed himself entirely to furthering the aims of the Islamic state” and “completely rejected his British nationality”.

The killing of the American journalist was evidence that British jihadis were “some of the most vicious and vociferous fighters” in Syria and Iraq, said Shiraz Maher, a senior researcher at the International Center for the Study of Radicalization at King’s College London. They are “very much at the forefront of this conflict” with roles ranging from suicide bombers to executioners, he added.

A few examples:


Last week, images emerged of 23-year-old Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, from London, holding the severed head of a soldier with the caption: “Chilling’ with my homie or what’s left of him.”

Radicalised Britons, who call themselves the “Baadiya Boys” after their original base in Syria, are among the fighters who have raped and killed thousands of Yazidi refugees in northern Iraq.

Another British fighter, Reyaad Khan, 20, from Cardiff, has boasted of preparing for “martyrdom ops” and planning “fireworks” in a series of tweets over recent weeks in which he has also claimed to have “executed many prisoners”.

And last week it emerged that Nasser Muthana, 20, from Cardiff, had posted images on Twitter of a destroyed military building in northern Syria, claiming: “I’m getting good with these bombs.”

1960s radicals like Obama’s mentor Bill Ayers urged their followers to “bring the war home.” This will surely happen when these “British” Muslims return from their adventures.

Not to worry though. According to Obama and his State Department, this has nothing to do with America or even with Islam:



Liberals shouldn’t have to burrow their heads too deeply into the sand to convince themselves that it has nothing to do with Europe either, despite lunatic immigration and welfare policies having encouraged Muslims to breed there in teeming millions.
 
Muhammads, not Olivers



U.K Muslim Leader Calls For Muslim Armies To Rise Against Their Governments


These devout Muslim groups from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Canada and even the US tell us every which way from Sunday that they mean to raise their armies of Muhammad to destroy and conquer nation states in order to impose Islam on the whole of the world.

And many of these Islamic groups are succeeding. The question: what’s it going to take for the political and media elites to believe them?


“U.K Spokesman For Hizb ut-Tahrir Calls For Muslim Armies To Rise Against Their Governments,” MEMRI


In a July 25, 2014 Friday sermon, Taji Mustafa, head of the media for the U.K. chapter of Hizb ut-Tahrir, called upon the Muslim armies to take action. “You need to contact everybody you know in the army of the Muslims” and “open their eyes,” he said. They must be urged to “to remove these chains and disobey [their] rulers.”

Following are excerpts:

Taji Mustafa: “Why is it that the [Muslim] armies have not moved? Is it that we don’t have armies? Is it that we are cowards? No, no, no. This Islamic nation has been blessed with men, with women, with faith, with people who long for martyrdom, with people who want to be the descendants of Saladin.

[...]

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan – we could drown this place. But what we have today is rulers who have abandoned the Quran.

[...]

“The solution is clear: that Muslims have armies, and these armies should move. What we have today are rulers who prevent the armies of this nation from moving.

[...]




“It is not because we are weak, and it is not because we don’t have men or weapons. It is because the armies have been chained. The armies should be released. This is the Islamic solution.

[...]

“I speak to brothers from Egypt, from Sudan, from Saudi Arabia, and from Pakistan, and they all say to me: “Oh, my uncle is a colonel in the army.” “Oh, my brother-in-law is an admiral in the navy.” This is the army of the Islamic nation?! These are our relatives.

“Maybe we have not reached them. You need to contact everybody you know in the army of the Muslims. Contact them, call them, visit them. Go abroad and visit them. You need to speak to them. You need to open their eyes.

[...]

“How is it that they agree to be chained? They need to remove these chains and disobey these rulers.”

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/...-armies-rise-governments/#szpMCJm1fXqDKA6F.99
 
Good thing there aren't many Muslims in the British army then, amirite?
 
British ISIS Fighter: Allah Makes It “Easy” To Behead People…




Via Mirror:


A British jihadist feared to be one of The Beatles militants behind US journalist James Foley’s killing has claimed Allah makes beheading victims “easy”.

Abu Abduallah al-Britani, who fled the UK for Syria earlier this year, made the horrific claim while admitting he was ready to die fighting for the Islamic State.

He told of his terror training and revealed his fitness regime to keep fit for battle. Chillingly, he even bragged that “wrist exercises” made it easier to cut off enemies’ heads.

Until now his only contact with the outside world has been warped comments online, where he has posted pictures of life as an insurgent.
 
Back
Top