Anyone alone in a hotel room?

There is definitely some here whom no attempt at flirting should be made. Rough crowd.

I am...but am hiding from the razors of Elija's wit and sarcasm :p

I am too and have not even said hi. Scary person

I don't find her scary...I think she's smart and quick, and is really, really good at doing people apart that deserve it on here, such needs to happen more often lol

I don't find her scary...I think she's smart and quick, and is really, really good at doing people apart that deserve it on here, such needs to happen more often lol

I don't think that guy deserved it. Took it to be some playful banter, not an insult but taught me to just stay clear of her.

I think it's just the damn dog hair on her bed.
A guy in a kilt was just a bridge too far.

Alone again. UK. Going to dinner soon and then undressing and wearing the hotel robe. ;)

I don't think that guy deserved it. Took it to be some playful banter, not an insult but taught me to just stay clear of her.
I think this applies to many.
Scary isn't the word I'd use either, but I don't agree that she is doing it to those who deserve it. To me, this instance was a case of being bitchy and justifying it by calling it snarky. Same thing as bullying. Putting others down, to make yourself feel better. :rolleyes:
More confusion... not only do I not remember how I came to be in this shitty hotel, but I also don't remember time traveling back to 6th grade.

While you guys were talking about me, I was getting fucked silly.
This made me laugh. Wasn't this above comment something a school age child would have said? "neener neener, I just got fucked and you didn't" :rolleyes:

Whatever works. Call it whatever you like to make it okay. :rose:

On topic. I am somewhat jealous of all the hotel stays, however I know when it is for work, it isn't as fun.

More confusion... not only do I not remember how I came to be in this shitty hotel, but I also don't remember time traveling back to 6th grade.

Well, on your way back, I wish you had dropped me off at 12th grade. I have unfinished business there.

I think this applies to many.

Scary isn't the word I'd use either, but I don't agree that she is doing it to those who deserve it. To me, this instance was a case of being bitchy and justifying it by calling it snarky. Same thing as bullying. Putting others down, to make yourself feel better. :rolleyes:

This made me laugh. Wasn't this above comment something a school age child would have said? "neener neener, I just got fucked and you didn't" :rolleyes:

Whatever works. Call it whatever you like to make it okay. :rose:

Hold the phone... does this make me controversial? If so, I just leveled up... if not, there is more work to be done :cool:

Yeah, high school was mainly balls. Except band, I miss band. I also miss Detroit.

I enjoyed band and theater. And yes, I'm looking forward to a good trip here. I think Detroit is going to be a great social experiment in the coming years.

And I can't wait to go to the Red Wings home opener Friday night against the Leafs.

And I can't wait to go to the Red Wings home opener Friday night against the Leafs.

Meh. Baseball is over, mercifully, but it also means I have nothing substantial to bitch about till spring since it's the only sport that interests me.

Meh. Baseball is over, mercifully, but it also means I have nothing substantial to bitch about till spring since it's the only sport that interests me.

Wait, I read this thread, are you really saying you don't have anything substantial to bitch about??;)

Holy chit
If this keeps up, the gb will demand rights to this thread.
It's all Chloes fault

Back