70th Weak of Demented Donald Dick

‘A pile of impulsive, ill-considered threats’: Wall Street Journal trashes Trump’s disastrous foreign policy ‘mess’

Fuck a bunch of Trump!

The editorial board of the conservative Wall Street Journal had very little good to say about President Donald Trump’s last few weeks of foreign policy miscues, saying their attempts to find something praiseworthy is like looking under a pile of manure hoping to find a pony.

Under the headline, “Trump’s Trade Confusion,” the editorial cut right to the chase.

“President Trump wants everyone to know he is a master trade negotiator, but this week his volleys look more like a mess than mastery,” they wrote. “His China policy is all over the place, Nafta is in jeopardy, and his new threat to impose a 25% tariff on auto imports undercuts his foreign policy and economic goals. But perhaps there’s some grand strategy that will eventually unveil itself and wow the crowds.”

Fat Chance. Dodard is blowing smoke as Bob closes in!:D
 
Psychologist explains why Trump lies so much — and why it’s getting out of control

Attempting to make sense of President Donald Trump’s flurry of lies this week — particularly with regard to what he has called “Spygate” — MSNBC host Craig Melvin invited a research psychologist to explain the president’s descent into lying almost all of the time.

Melvin kicked off the topic by noting, “A recent CBS poll shows 53 percent, a majority of Americans, believe the Russia investigation is politically motivated; that’s up from 48 percent in December. Why? It could very well come down to one thing: President Trump’s lies – the sheer number and frequency of them. Researchers have taken a look in the Washington Post’s fact checker on President Trump and found the president is now lying more often. He averaged 4.9 falsehoods per day in his first days in the oval office and now 9 lies per day.”

The MSNBC host then turned to Tali Sharot, an associate professor of cognitive neurosciences at University College London, and posed the question: “Why an uptick in the president’s lies?”

“We don’t know specifically about why there’s an escalation in the president’s lies,” Sharot began. “It could be many reasons — maybe certain lies covered up with more and more lies, maybe falsehoods repeated so many times they are considered to be true, which makes them repeated more.”

Or, maybe it's the bone spurs?:)
 
The flip side of Trump's lying is what it reveals how stupid much of the U.S. electorate is (as well as some posters to this discussion board).
 
Man we really need Hillary. Just think how the world would be now after a year of her goddess in office. She would of sold South Korea to the Little Fat Emperor and allowed him to bomb Guam or California. The whole Pacific would be in Chinese Imperial hands. Russia would have Europe, bought from Hillary at a reasonable price. And Africa would be in Terrorist hands of Obama's buddies. They might even make him a minor tribal leader. Like Chief of Chicago where he can kill all the blacks he desires.

She would have looted the Treasury completely by now so our economy would be just as great as her hero country of Venezuela. That shows you the greatness of a socialist led economy. Drug dealers buddies of her husband and sex slavers will help the economy of course. Shinny little things for all people and tax them to death. If they don't pay, kill them.

George Soros would be King and rule till the Chinese or Russians think he has gotten too big for his spoiled rich diapers and then he would have an accident with poison.

All students would take after Her Highness. That is they would be so uneducated that they would have to cheat at everything to pass even the poor requirements of the lefties education system.

Yes like she and her husband ran Arkansas, we would be under a police state with the gangs of criminals in control. No rights, no free press, no free speech, no religion, no education, and no children. All Hail the Leftist anti black founder of Planned Parenthood.

All people would live on $50 or less a month, have free food ration cards and stand in long lines in empty stores to use them. No work for the state no food. Hillary would be the slum lord of all housing in the country like Castro is in Cuba. Try to get your plumbing fixed in Cuba.

Yes Hillary may hate her own followers (as shown on the night she lost the election) but that is not important. Her followers must love her or be punished for their crime.

Down with Trump. He is too honest, to caring for this country and the world and hates corruption and lies from the fake media and the Soros left. This is a high crime and he must be impeached for it. The people do not deserve to be free.
 
Back
Top