The Warlock's Castle of magic and other fun

That looks like a good way to start the evening...

it is and then finish it something like this.

tumblr_mfwnw5YBpW1qd80g3o1_500.gif

tumblr_mgfcrf4vmq1ruwug3o1_400.gif

we like to take pictures of our adventures so that when we are 80 we don't have to worry about forgetting these days we have evidence that it has happened.

of course we have to put it in our will that only certain friends can clean our room after we die.

tumblr_mgfcrf4vmq1ruwug3o1_400.gif

we like to take pictures of our adventures so that when we are 80 we don't have to worry about forgetting these days we have evidence that it has happened.

of course we have to put it in our will that only certain friends can clean our room after we die.

That's great..and funny too...about when you are 80

by the looks of that last pic....I know you two will have fun tonight! Enjoy...I want a full report tomorrow...lol...

That's great..and funny too...about when you are 80

by the looks of that last pic....I know you two will have fun tonight! Enjoy...I want a full report tomorrow...lol...

ummm ohhhh neither can I! Bring it babe! :devil:

what do I always say......."oh yeah fuck me babe! HARDER! OHHH yeah!" clit is pulsing thinking about it already!:cool:

That would look great on the floor....

So how much time left on the game clock countdown?

it varies, was going to watch Merlin but enjoying the attention here so I think I'll stay. :kiss:

weekday it's 10 pm weekends tend to drag out a little longer:(

it varies, was going to watch Merlin but enjoying the attention here so I think I'll stay. :kiss:

weekday it's 10 pm weekends tend to drag out a little longer:(

Mmmmm well the teasing and anticipation only adds to the pleasurable buildup...

tumblr_kzffnd82CH1qzxbzno1_500.jpg

I like this bit i really want a tattoo kinda like that needs to be a naughty fairy tho not a butterfly- too fragile & not sexy enough for my taste

Didn't mean to crash your all's thread so much tonight...but I enjoyed the postings...have a great time tonight

Back