Eating Your Own Cum

has anyone tried using "your masque"

They seem to be advertising in the women's magazines as a way to masque the flavor and increase the chance of you getting a complete oral experience from your SO.

I would be interested to learn if someone has used these or other flavored enhancements.
 
I'm a lot more interested in amateur porn these days. The couples seem to be more into each other and really enjoy what they're doing. Nothings worse than watching a scene where the girl is constantly looking up at the camera for some clue as to what she should be doing next.

I'd love to see a scene with actors and a director who was really into eating / tasting their own cum.

I'd like to watch a gal riding her mans cock and telling him she's gonna ride his face after he cums. Then I want to see her totally get off on doing it.
 
eating your own cum

I love how it tastes dripping off my fingers and when I scoop it up off my balls and cock, so yummy!
 
I really enjoy eating my own juice.... Especially after I suck it from my own cock.... My back usually hurts after but it is well worth it.
 
condom cum

sucking my own cum from a condom really makes me horny and i just slide it over my erection and fill it again yummy
 
first time taste

I finally managed to taste my own cum. I've been in an email chat session with a girl I met on motherless, well I hope she was a girl. she asked for a tribute which I said yes to, then we started telling each other what we wanted to do with each other. fucking, piss play, anal play cyber sex. It got me really hard. Then I asked her to taste herself and tell me how she tasted, she wanted the same from me so I had her tell me to taste my own cum. I shot my load then licked my fingers clean. There wasn't much taste a little salty. But I think I might be able to do so again.
 
ive been doing the funnel approach for a minute now and am loving it. its much easier to layback and shoot in a funnel than in your mouth so you dont miss a drop plus you get to lick the funnel clean too.
 
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

I used to have this same reaction but I was able to teach myself to overcome (overcum?) this immediate loss of interest by forcing myself to ignore my distaste and to eat the cum as soon as I had ejaculated. Initially, it required determined resolve but after making myself do this the first few times I found that my reluctance lessened and eventually went away altogether. Now I have no problem slurping up all of my cum from my hands. I've even become a connoisseur of my cum and able to detect variations in its flavor depending on what foods I've eaten recently.
 
How many guys out there eat their own cum?

I want to but as soon as I shoot my load, I lose interest. Any secrets?

Sometimes I can shoot a partial load into my hand and slurp it up, but not the entire load.

I wish I could self-suck.

Would like to hear from you other guys?

Plus, I would love to see pics of your hard cocks with cum!

Then in May, when I'm home alone, I'll post a pic of my cock with cum.

Eating my cum is a turn on for me. I used to have the issue you mention way back when younger -- not surprising that once we've cum our sexual interest is pretty much also spent.

My solution, somewhat similar to another post here, is to cum into a medication / pill bottle / seal tight with masking tape and put into fridge. Before jacking off next time, take bottle out in advance put in hot/warm water to warm the cum up.

The beauty with this is -- WHILE one is stroking, really horned up and before orgasm one has cum to eat, lick off a finger etc BEFORE cumming and losing the desire. Of course, save one's load everytime and one always will have one ready to go in the fridge for the next time.

One other post mentioned savouring the variations in the taste of one's own CUM -- Geil to help you in that area -- eat peppermints for most of the day, or a drink or two of peppermint shnapes several hours in advance of getting off. Impacts dramatically on taste of cum, many other flavours etc will as well. Some things to avoid too as can have the opposite affect.

I'm sixty-six, horny much of the time, slight pervert and love whacking my COCK OFF as well as being obviously a total CUM HOUND. So , there is hope for YOU -- Geil. LOL No problem with PM's from anyone (might even have a cock picture around LOL).
 
Well i just found out my wife is knocked up, by the way by me, so creampies for me for the next 9 months mmmm cant wait
 
I am not limber enough to suck my own cock. So I have started backing up against something, So that my cock is over my face. It is so intense. I love watching the cum shoot from my cock, and I love the taste. Very hot shooting a load of cum all over my face.
 
I like eating my own cum from pussy or ass or licking it off her body, tits are good for that. I also love being snowballed. Wife is at work tonight so I will probably jerk off and will have a handful to become a mouthful.
 
Mmm, love this talk. I've got on my favorite panties and I'm very hard. Licking my lips to swallow some hot cum...
 
Once after I came inside my wife's pussy she quicky dismounted my cock and re-mounted my face. I was so turned on I licked up my cum from her pussy. I told her I didn't like it but it makes me hard thinking about it and I'd like to try it again. :)
 
I jerked off reading some of the gay stories in this website.

I let some cum shoot into the palm of my left hand, about the size of a quarter and quickly ate it. Yummy!

I jerked some more and squirted another quarter size of cum into the palm of my hand. Yummy!

Then I finished by jerking off in the sink...

I'm getting there.

I jerk off in a plate then when I get excited again I lick it off the plate it's not warm but it's cumI guess you could heat it up in the microwave...lol
 
go to a abs and suck a cock thru a gloryhole, you may end up sucking several cocks before you're ready to wank and thus you will develop a taste for the gooey stuff
 
used rubbers

My exwife was my cuckoldress for years and still has power over me from time to time. . . if I'm in town visiting and the kids are gone, she will fetch used condoms from the trash cans in my 18 year old daughter and 21 year old son's room and then feed them to me. Rancid but still a turn on knowing I'm swallowing my son's and daughters boyfriend's cum. :)
 
I developed a similar device to piss into my mouth and then used it in the shower to avoid a huge mess as I drank as much of my piss as I could handle until it spilled over and down the drain.:cool:
 
When I was a teenager I used to be able to get my cock in my mouth, suck/wank it and take a mouthful of cum. My, err, physique no longer allows that but I did roll over so I could wank my cock into my mouth the other day. Got some cum in my mouth but a lot over my face. Love the smell and taste and boy did I look a pretty picture when I saw my reflection in the mirror!
 
Back
Top