The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good thanks, pootling around the threads as usual.

Hope you're saving your pennies for something nice.

Hello Strangers

Hello there my fellow kinky friends:D
I have popped in on this Sunny/Snowy day to wish you all a wonderfu Easter!

I'm afraid I have not read the last 100 pages so I have no idea what has been occuring in my favourite corner of Lit, I trust that you are all spankingly wonderful:devil:
I myself am still under a strict timetable and thus have had to all but cut out my Lit time, I have lurked a little but never long enough to string some words together - something I have been told off for today by one of my lovely UK pals, so as you can see I am making the effort :rose:
My news is that since signing my contract I have never been happier; Sir only has my best interests at heart and is a wonderful and loving Master, and a dab hand with a whip too;) I'm more free than when I was 'free' because I feel fulfiled, for the first time I am in my true role:D
So love and spanks to you all :kiss::kiss:

I'm afraid I have not read the last 100 pages so I have no idea what has been occuring in my favourite corner of Lit, I trust that you are all spankingly wonderful:devil:
I myself am still under a strict timetable and thus have had to all but cut out my Lit time, I have lurked a little but never long enough to string some words together - something I have been told off for today by one of my lovely UK pals, so as you can see I am making the effort :rose:
My news is that since signing my contract I have never been happier; Sir only has my best interests at heart and is a wonderful and loving Master, and a dab hand with a whip too;) I'm more free than when I was 'free' because I feel fulfiled, for the first time I am in my true role:D

I dont think I am gonna be the only one who is very very happy for you :)

Glad to see you back too *puts whip down.* lol

That is fantastic honey, I'm so pleased that you're so very happy. Hope you find time to stop by again soon.

I myself am still under a strict timetable and thus have had to all but cut out my Lit time, I have lurked a little but never long enough to string some words together - something I have been told off for today by one of my lovely UK pals, so as you can see I am making the effort
oh and i missed you, but i send loads of *hugs* and :kiss:'s. :heart::rose:

Going back to hibernating now with the uni work. Hope all is well with everyone:kiss:

Pretty good, minus a load of illness and house problems and getting caught up on school work. I may be doing a non-lit time soon to get my final done for my class.:(

Sicknesses have been crazy too, my youngest is home today:eek:.

Finals are tough. What are you going to school for?

Sicknesses have been crazy too, my youngest is home today:eek:.

Finals are tough. What are you going to school for?

I'm back in for a web development certificate. This is the first class of 6. I do all of them through one of the online universities over here. Makes it a big pain in the rear doing them at home but there really is no choice with the little one and being this far away from a Uni.

I'm back in for a web development certificate. This is the first class of 6. I do all of them through one of the online universities over here. Makes it a big pain in the rear doing them at home but there really is no choice with the little one and being this far away from a Uni.

Kids and school is tough. I'm hoping to eventually get my ass back in. . .:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back