Vintage 40 Prime THREE

UPDATE -

more PT but we are looking for a PT that can tape my shoulders since my needle Doc is out of commission for a while. I also ordered a cupping set so I can do that part myself.

The Humana Case Manager issue has been taken care of. I scared the hell out of them badly. As in badly enough they not only gave me a nurse with an MS background but also one whose used to working with younger handicapped people. Then after she spent 90 minutes with me on the phone she called back while I was checking out on a grocery run to Walmart. Apparently what she saw in the report from the nurse who came here to the house was not good. As in she called me & told me how to file a grievance on that nurse. AND made sure I knew that I had up to 60 days to do it.

So I am willing to bet there was not just some age prejudiced in that report.

EXTRA Update ~ The girl at the benefits department decided to escalate the case manager issue up on Tuesday when I called to ask for guidance on how to handle the problem. So when I called today to ask them to please set it up as a grievance it was already done. So God forbid any other patient get this nurse woman playing God with who she feels deserves her services & who doesn't no matter their status.

I also ask if they could add in a request. I'm not the only younger handicapped person to hit the age discrimination issues. This was just a first time within Humana and it shook me up badly since they ALWAYS have had my back. Normally it's been thru 3rd party home healthcare people like the PT who refused to help me because I was too young & healthy compared to her elderly patients. I ask for someone higher up in the company to please consider &/or contact me on setting up some set protocols for dealing with younger handicapped people. Just because we are not elderly doesn't mean we don't have a need for help.

Last edited:
Trying to focus on the what is, not the what ifs. So I'm still cleaning out section by section. Need to take a last load of clothes to the charity drop with some small items on Saturday. Then start sorting out art supplies is next plus selling items. I have a personal ice maker that's been used once to prove it works. I need to photo that and try to sell it. There is still the JBL Harmon Kardon surround sound system with black laquor speakers too. My Jack Daniels barrel has been spoken for if I can't keep it, one of my Special Forces support team has her eye on it.

Nothing on the housing stuff yet. Trying to save money, yet keep the PT and shoulder recovery going. Since my needle Doc is out of commission for a while, the new PT will tape & I ordered a cupping kit for $25 so I can do my own shoulders. There is a needle guy local who does community needles a couple times a week for $15 + on what you need. I can keep my PTSD ear needles in by just retaping them.

Even though I have a call into Lutheran Services, I'm not counting on anything help wise. I'm thinking Ox's honey is correct on the crowd funding thing. I've had 3 other ladies I trust as well say to do it. So that's on my research next project this weekend. Around here landlords all want credit checks to even apply to rent but charge $ 25 - $50 to just apply. There are some who just take the money, say nope and never do the check... Nice scam to pocket cash.

Give 'em hell, starry! :)

UPDATE -

Glad your getting that straightened out Starry use a big stick on them! :caning:

I hope the rest is starting to come around too :rose:
Thanks guys...
I may be a warrior bitch but damn I'm tired of this shit. Seriously that nurse may just lose her job and it will be for me turning her ass in on what she did and didn't do... but more of what her report says is gonna take her out.

Once a Army brat....

It's a day off so I am out in the back fields cutting down trees.

Last edited:
Vertebrae straightening? What's that? Whatever it is, that's what I have. Pain in the shoulder turns out that something not right in the neck...hmmmm

Any way, bosses - at the insurance company AND cousin's agency - told me to go do something. I showed up at the company, boss told me to go home. After a stop at Starbucks for a water, I went to the agency, where my cousin told me that there was nothing for me to do there, and to go somewhere. LOL

ok the Social worker finally called me today. She might as well work for the VA she was just that useless. So I am pretty sure that whole department at Humana is a waste of time & space unless you are really old & don't know what they are supposed to do. With some of these really older patients it might just be a case of those nice people who call & talk to the lonely people. but don't really do what their job is supposed to be.

ok the Social worker finally called me today. She might as well work for the VA she was just that useless. So I am pretty sure that whole department at Humana is a waste of time & space unless you are really old & don't know what they are supposed to do. With some of these really older patients it might just be a case of those nice people who call & talk to the lonely people. but don't really do what their job is supposed to be.

Now that's hilarious. Mainly because TRICARE is Humana. They have been giving me the not quite run around for my hand. I've just been laid back and letting the process process but I'm glad I am not in pain or in a life threatening situation. They kinda out Bureaucracy the Bureaucracy.

Now that's hilarious. Mainly because TRICARE is Humana. They have been giving me the not quite run around for my hand. I've just been laid back and letting the process process but I'm glad I am not in pain or in a life threatening situation. They kinda out Bureaucracy the Bureaucracy.

She has thing abought fetish nurses, I knew it.

If anyone gives you too much trouble remember the words "with-holding of necessary medical services" which can get them into trouble.

LOVE the new PT. She knew how & taped both shoulders...
but explained things is a new way. Since that collar bone was snapped in 2011 and we didn't know until this year when they xrayed me for surgery. I've spent all these years learning how to use a broken shoulder / arm. So part of the rehab she will be doing is teaching me how to reuse it correctly. She doesn't want the tape to be a permanent thing but I honestly think it will stay a part of life cause with the joints hyper extending, every few months I may have to wear it 24/7 to bring the shoulders back into place.

Got my cupping kit in yesterday but not tried it since I'm taped right now.

Woke up at 3 am with the first storm waves hitting. By 5 am the street was flooded here but I am glad for my hill so I am up higher & dry here on my side of the street.

starry, been watching the weather maps :eek: . . . stay inside, stay warm, stay dry, stay taped!! :)

starry, been watching the weather maps :eek: . . . stay inside, stay warm, stay dry, stay taped!! :)

14100452_10155280791622627_4267450163467000808_n.jpg

not a great picture cause I can't raise my arm up high enough but I am taped.
The first 24 hours on & off really kicks my butt. I crashed before 8 last night & slept hard for 2 - 3 hours at a time. But it was one of those sleeps that when you wake up you think you've been out for hours & hours but not true.

I just got to attend the briefing with the NOAA crew flying out in Miss Piggy to check on the TD9 storm for hurricane status... it was via a live Facebook stream from one of my reporter friends lucky enough to be on the flight. It was WAY COOL!

I just got to attend the briefing with the NOAA crew flying out in Miss Piggy to check on the TD9 storm for hurricane status... it was via a live Facebook stream from one of my reporter friends lucky enough to be on the flight. It was WAY COOL!

Glad your safe. We missed the storms when we did a road trip in may

Glad your safe. We missed the storms when we did a road trip in may

So far this is just a lot of rain. They vacuumed our drains again the first of this month so depending on high tide (12:30 today) as to how much flooding we get here by the inter-coastal beaches.

This stupid pressure going up & down is making my shoulder hurt more. The next heavy rains just started so I'm going to hide in the bedroom just to be safer. I have 5 big old oak trees over head.

14100452_10155280791622627_4267450163467000808_n.jpg

not a great picture cause I can't raise my arm up high enough but I am taped.
The first 24 hours on & off really kicks my butt. I crashed before 8 last night & slept hard for 2 - 3 hours at a time. But it was one of those sleeps that when you wake up you think you've been out for hours & hours but not true.

Too bad that you don't feel as great as you look. I love your long dark hair. :heart:

But back to priorities. Please be safe through that storm. When I saw what is brewing down your way I tried to stock up on D cells but it looks like too many others have the same fear of your weather heading up the coast.

Too bad that you don't feel as great as you look. I love your long dark hair. :heart:

But back to priorities. Please be safe through that storm. When I saw what is brewing down your way I tried to stock up on D cells but it looks like too many others have the same fear of your weather heading up the coast.

Thanks. I was trying to post a pic from pre surgery in my profile pic but the system says it's too big. No way to scale it down right now. So oh well.

Just a lot of rain here so far and not lot of wind but schools have been canceled for tomorrow which is only the 2nd time in the last 8 years. I cancelrd PT for tomorrow cause I have no business out in that.

We just had a first wave of rain thru here. So far much better then the day before. The city even came thru to grab trash and recycling before the big stuff hits later.

I'm hiding in the bedroom where it's more buffered incase anything really crazy happens.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=80128868&postcount=2699

Just posted some pictures from Wednesdays flooding pre the hurricane coming in.

I'm tired from being up & down for a few days watching this play out. I gave up TV service to put money towards the big move so I had to be on top the net with my cell apps for Facebook & WeatherBug. Thank God I have several media friends who I just scanned for info. I also was lucky & never lost power. I live on the grid that city hall is on so that always helps. I worry about that once I am gone from here.

I was outside in the mess at 4 am to check that the big bang hitting my living-room roof wasn't too bad. I got totally soaked but it was oak limbs, nothing bigger then my arm Thank God. I got back up at 8 am and pulled the bigger stuff into a pile. The city guys are running a pump here by my yard to clear as much water out as possible pre high tide... plus tomorrow is GECKO FEST!!!!

We just had a first wave of rain thru here. So far much better then the day before. The city even came thru to grab trash and recycling before the big stuff hits later.

I'm hiding in the bedroom where it's more buffered incase anything really crazy happens.

I heard this morning that photographers along the Jersey coast are all excited about their possible upcoming opportunities to photograph monster waves and storm surges. I would very happily be living "Down the Shore" if not for worries about getting washed away. What were once youthful thrills have become the night mares of old age.

I called the doctor's office. They set me up with an ortho appointment, Thursday. The nurse was trying to make sure I didn't need any pain meds. I kept telling her that I don't use them if at all possible. She said it was noted on my file - by my pcp, by the two physicians' assistants, by three nurses.

The pain's not good, the loss of strength in the arm and hand scares the shit out of me. The spasms make me want to scream.

I called the doctor's office. They set me up with an ortho appointment, Thursday. The nurse was trying to make sure I didn't need any pain meds. I kept telling her that I don't use them if at all possible. She said it was noted on my file - by my pcp, by the two physicians' assistants, by three nurses.

The pain's not good, the loss of strength in the arm and hand scares the shit out of me. The spasms make me want to scream.

been there & still am there some days. The KT Tape has helped lower the pain levels by holding my shoulders in place. The whole loss of strength & I also get numb fingers is my tendons not lined up right. When things get too tight in my neck and shoulders it pulls off kilter the elbow to the fingers bad. Bad enough to wake me up at 2 am and do a hot shower and massage as much as I can handle.

UPDATE: I managed to get some yard raked and bigger limbs picked up and piled for pick up. I was careful so I didn't get hurt. I've been pushing the line with the cooler weather. We got hit this late morning with more hard rain & flooding here that no one expected.

Last edited:
I heard this morning that photographers along the Jersey coast are all excited about their possible upcoming opportunities to photograph monster waves and storm surges. I would very happily be living "Down the Shore" if not for worries about getting washed away. What were once youthful thrills have become the night mares of old age.

Just 30 Min. of a downpour in the Mountains of Northern NY, the Temp. did drop to 44 Deg. F. by 5:00 AM.

Back