how many pairs do you have in your knicker drawer

Boyshorts are the best. But I have thongs and bikinis too. I've got 7, prefer lace or silk. Black over red but I do have purple too.

Boyshorts are the best. But I have thongs and bikinis too. I've got 7, prefer lace or silk. Black over red but I do have purple too.

purple is gorgeous ,are yours dark or light purple ,i have all shades with matching bras and i love the colour

I haven't counted but I'd say 30 pairs maybe a little less. No preferred style or material. Of course I like pink the best :)

I own about 50 pairs of knickers.
90% are white cotton bikini
two are pink, one red, one yellow
And the pair I'm wearing is soaking wet.

purple is gorgeous ,are yours dark or light purple ,i have all shades with matching bras and i love the colour

Mine are dark purple plus a dark grey. I love having matching bras but I only have red and black bras to match my red and black boy shorts.

i recently discovered a lady who makes things to order in such beautiful materials and colours .
organza , satin ,lashings of lace ,so pretty ,i love it when a new order arrives and i get to try them on .

I have well over 125 pairs of panties. i love the Joe Boxer satin biikini style the most. I have like 25 pairs of those in various colors/patterns. I love wearing anything purple as well. I have some sexy purple lace hipsters I just adore. Have lots of g strings and thongs. I love wearing lace hipsters quite a bit. anything satin is always sexy for me.

I have well over 125 pairs of panties. i love the Joe Boxer satin biikini style the most. I have like 25 pairs of those in various colors/patterns. I love wearing anything purple as well. I have some sexy purple lace hipsters I just adore. Have lots of g strings and thongs. I love wearing lace hipsters quite a bit. anything satin is always sexy for me.

i like your style honey , satin always works for me too .x

I have a billion pairs of Marks & Sparks white and nude knicks. I have zero imagination when it comes to underwear.

About 40 pairs of panties, I recently had to downsize due to some being worn out. I have about 30 bras, some nightgowns and various lingerie too.

Dee

About 40 pairs of panties, I recently had to downsize due to some being worn out. I have about 30 bras, some nightgowns and various lingerie too.

Dee

if you are anything like me i bet you hated having to get rid of the worn out ones ,x

Panties!...

Probably 80 to 100 pairs.....even though I don't wear them, lol.....favourites, either lace Brazilian cut or the classic cotton if their a good cut....

MaryanneB - I can appreciate that. Panties are probably much more fun if you are male.

i was bored the other day and thought i would count mine but stopped at 200 ,there were still lots to count .
i cant help it ,i see a pretty new pair and have to have them .

Back