If you knew me, you'd know that ________

Artistic_Erotic

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2011
Posts
225
They have to be true, try not to repeat things.

Example

If you knew me,
you'd know that I want to flame everyone.
 
If you knew me, you'd know that underneath the grumpy exterior is a real softee...:)
 
If you knew me, you'd know that it is very important that the people around me are happy and I will do anything I can, within reason, to try and make that happen. It does not mean that I will compromise myself or lie to them but I will try to find some way to help.
 
If you knew me you would know that I love my family and friends beyond reason, am fiercely loyal and always defend the underdogs in life...
 
If you knew me, you'd know that as much as I give to everyone else, I need someone to give to me too.
 
If you knew me, you'd know that I am a closet martial arts film fan. :eek:
 
That I always seem to seek out those that are broken and just want to fix everyone which always seems to leave me broken hearted in the long run
 
If you knew me, you'd know that I will do anything for my friends but burn me and DONE!!!!

- also -

If you knew me, you'd know that I love with my all sometimes it gets me hurt but I don't regret the emotion

ALSO

If you knew me, you'd know that I am the BIGGEST smart ass with a HUGE undertone of Sarcasm!
 
If you knew me, you'd know that I'm lost at times... but the next moment I forge ahead like I'm a man possessed. This starting and stopping and then getting lost in the world and then seeing what I believe to be a light and then rushing towards it with abandon... it get's old, it feels new...it makes me hate life... it brings to where I am now; a better place than I was. You'd also know that sometimes I lie to myself to make myself feel better, and it works...at least for a while.
 
If you knew me, you'd know that I am very loyal to my friends.

If you knew me, you'd know that I am very strong.....but it's a quiet strength.

If you knew me, you'd know that I am honest........and if I can't be totally honest, I will either not answer or I will side step the question until I can answer honestly.

If you knew me, you'd know that sometimes the airheadness is an act, but only sometimes. :D
 
Last edited:
If you knew me, you would know that I am a simple man.

If you knew me, you would know that I am sometimes unsure of myself.

If you knew me, you would know that I am not always as ambitious as I should be.
 
If you knew me, you'd know that....

I am a hopeless romantic

I am actually quite shy until I get to know your then I can be quite chatty and warm

I volunteer for everything
 
If you knew me, you'd know that:

I can be very unsure of myself.

I try to be a friend to all I encounter.

I am one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.
 
If you knew me, you'd know that I have a hard time trust people as a whole.

If you knew me, you'd know that I love pleasing a woman

If you knew me, you'd know that I sometimes feel hopeless
 
If you knew me, you would know that I have 'Daddy' issues so I sleep around, trying to find the love from someone that I never got from my own father.
 
If you knew me, you would know that I have 'Daddy' issues so I sleep around, trying to find the love from someone that I never got from my own father.

that is sad to hear.....i can timagine neglecting my lil girl
 
Back
Top