Wh aren't Saudis banned from the U.S.?

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
A Saudi in his mid-30s, Akhil was working in Bahrain. He was balding and slightly overweight, with a forgettable face but intense, excitable eyes. He had fought in Afghanistan in the early 1990s.

"I have an urgent message from your friends in Saudi Arabia who are looking for you. We have your notes from the mubtakkar. But we can't understand your handwriting."

Akhil slid a stack of papers with diagrams and formulae across the table. "Have we got it right?" he asked.

They had. Akhil knew his chemistry, and I could not lie to him for that very reason.

A mubtakkar is a device which would release toxic gas. It could be released via timer or cell phone so the person delivering it wouldn't be affected. In 2003 there were plans by Saudis to release such a weapon in the New York subway system.

Al Qaeda's deputy leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, had consulted al Qaeda's Shura Council. He was concerned that an attack in New York would be used to claim that Saddam Hussein had given al Qaeda weapons of mass destruction so that the Americans could legitimize the invasion of Iraq, however ridiculous the link.

"It's not going to happen," Akhil told me when we next met. "Zawahiri has cancelled the operation."

The information on this device was relayed to then president Bush. They nearly panicked trying to find out if there were sleeper cells already in place and ready to act.

Now, 15 years later, the con artist bans Muslims from countries whose citizens have never committed a terror attack in the U.S. while freely allowing Saudi citizens to come and go.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/12/world/al-qaeda-spy-nine-lives-aimen-dean-book-excerpt/index.html
 
Back
Top