"The Earthman" (closed)

LoriDean12345

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Posts
586
"The Earthman"

CLOSED

"He has awakened."

Lorna turned at her most senior Warrior's announcement. She looked beyond Shanna to the bound stranger. "Has he spoken yet?"

Shanna shook her head. Lorna sent the Builders back to constructing the stranger's cage, then crossed to stand before the man. As he blinked life back into his eyes and realized his circumstances it was obvious he wasn't happy about them. He was bound at the wrists and ankles to a frame made of bamboo-like poles. And he was naked.

She spoke to him -- questions and statements both -- in a mix of languages that he might have recognized as coming from English, German, Russian, Chinese, and Spanish. She continued until his expression and body language told her that he was more familiar with one of the Tongues.

"Do you know my words?" she asked. He acknowledged his understanding. "I am Lorna. I am Ruler of the Amazons. These are my warriors."

She looked right and left to the five women flanking her...

Back row:
Corrin, Kinna, Tarra

CUm4mlt.jpg


Front row:
Shaana, Lorna, Reeka​

"Answer my questions, and you will live a comfortable life," she continued with that same commanding tone and confidence. "Refuse..."

She glanced to the woman at her right with the sun-bleached hair. The woman -- Shanna -- pulled a hand crafted rock blade from her belt. Lorna glanced toward the man's exposed manhood and finished, "...and you lose things you may be fond of."

She stepped forward after seeing that her threat was understood. She asked, "You are an Earthman, yes?"

She waited for his response, then continued. "You left Earth in the year two thousand, two hundred, and twenty four, yes?"

She studied him for a long moment before asking, "Why do no more come with you? You are 26. Why only you come to Derra? Where are the rest of you? Have they landed elsewhere?"

CLOSED
 
Last edited:
The year was 2224 and Earth has become an almost uninhabitable planet due to over population and pollution. Nearly fifty percent of the planet was deemed uninhabitable so just about everywhere consisted of big cities filled with millions of people. Matt was part of a team tasked with finding a new Earth like planet to live on.

After months of research they discovered a planet far far away that closely resembled Earth. They called this planet Derra. A team was assembled and after saying goodbye to their friends and family departed on a long six month journey to this planet they hoped they could colonize. The mothership was loaded with a hundred frozen fertilized eggs. Once their team confirmed the planet could support life they would begin to set up a colony. Upon arriving in orbit at planet Derra something went terribly wrong....

Matt awoke to the sound of female voices. He slowly started to open his eyes, his head pounding as he gazed up at the strange females. Last thing he remembered was an explosion on the mothership and him and Samantha getting into an escape pod and launching onto the planet. Their decent into the planet was very rough and Matt blacked out before they crashed landed onto the planet.

When he went to rub his aching head it was then he realized that his wrists were bound as well as his ankles. He was tied down to this bamboo frame completely naked. His athletic 6’2 frame on display for the strangers. When he started to struggle his muscles started to flex. His brown hair was no longer neat, it was ruffled almost like bed head. His blue eyes examined the six girls around him all wearing minimal clothing.

He was quiet at first just nodding to Lorna’s questions. It was when one of the girls held a makeshift blade to his flaccid cock. He was very well endowed, flaccid he was around six inches and when erect he became nearly a footlong. “Yes!” He responded to the threat. “Yes I am from Earth!”

“Me and my team left Earth because simply put the planet is dying and over populated. We discovered Derra and thought it could support life.” He struggled a little more and winced in pain. It felt as if he had bruised ribs from the crash landing. “I don’t know where the rest of my team is. There was an explosion and me and someone got onto an escape pod and that’s the last thing I remember. I don’t know if the rest of my team is even still alive.”
 
Shanna waited for answers to Lorna's questions. When they weren't forthcoming, she pressed the razor sharp blade against the Earthman's scrotum.

“Yes I am from Earth!”

Lorna smiled a bit. When Shanna looked to her, Lorna shrugged her shoulders, as if to say Your choice, cut'em off or not.

“Me and my team left Earth because simply put the planet is dying and over populated," he continued.

Shanna pulled the blade back and dangled it by her side. She raised an expectant eye brow at him when his responses paused.

"We discovered Derra and thought it could support life.”

"It did," Lorna responded. She corrected, "It does. Continue."

He went on to explain about the explosion on his ship and his lack of knowledge about his fellow crew. One of her other Warriors, Reeka, stepped up close to her and whispered. Lorna nodded acknowledgement. She, too, had noticed what the man had missed, that she had known how many crew had been on his ship. Maybe if he hadn't been concerned with having his manhood sliced off, he would have caught the little but significant detail.

"What is your name, Earthman?" Lorna asked. "What did you do on your ship?"

She listened to his response, but wasn't impressed with the answer. She wanted to know more. Lorna glanced to Shanna, who moved closer to the man. The blonde Warrior grasped the Earthman's cock near its end, pulled it straight out before him, and pressed the blade against it again.
 
Matt let out a little sigh of relief when the one woman pulled the blade away from his manhood. Then he looked back at the one who was in charge that kept asking questions. “My name is Matt and I didn’t really do anything.” Was his first response. When the one woman grabbed his cock and pulled it forward and held the blade right against it he tended up.

“My name is Matthew Henderson. My main focus on this journey was the agriculture development once we arrived. I had a lab on board where I was beginning to grow all different types of plants that grew fruit and vegetables. Once we established an outpost on Derra I would transfer the plants to the planet so we could grow our own food.”

Matt hoped this answer was good enough for the strangers because it was the truth. “I was also one of the few people on board that went through extensive self defense and combat classes. I served as the head of security on the ship as well in case we encountered any threats on our journey.” He added giving them knowledge on everything he did and was trained for on the ship.
 
Lorna found herself surprisingly pleased when the Earthman spoke of his agricultural expertise. Despite being Earthlike in so many ways -- including millions of species of plants and animals -- Derra was a planet upon which humans spend most of their lives on the verge of starvation.

The Amazons lived in a rainforest with a thriving ecosystem, much like the Earth jungle for which Lorna's ancestors had named it. Yet there was very little to eat here. Poisonous plants outnumbered edible ones three to one; of those that wouldn't kill you outright or eventually, less than 1 in 10 offered enough nutrition to make them worth eating. Simply feeding the Amazons required the sunrise to sunset efforts of 4 out of 5 of the Villagers.

The Earthman's additional skills as a warrior, though, caused a stir amongst the true Warriors of the Village, all of whom were, of course, female. Males were required to show total obedience and submission to their female superiors in every way. A male who failed to submit to a lawful command face punishments that ranged from containment to beatings to castration to death. And, of course, a male who possessed or used a weapon of any type ... well, they met the worst of all punishments, which essentially meant a long term application of all of them.

Lorna stepped up closer to the Earthman, studying him for a long moment. He was a magnificent example of his gender. He had obviously been born of good breeding stock. And the definition of his body told Lorna that he cared for his form on probably a daily basis.

"You will be of value to the Amazon, Matthew of Earth," Lorna told him. She probably sounded like a character from one of the many extraterrestrial arrival movies produced on Matt's planet over the centuries of the entertainment industry. But to Lorna, there was nothing alien about her words or manner. She looked to the Warriors flanking their captive and told them, "Bring him."

She turned and headed for the distant cage as Shanna and the others cut Matt down. After hearing that he was a skilled Warrior, they took no chances in letting him free. They cut untied the binding at his hands only, then pulled him forward. With his ankles still bound, he fell flat on his face ... and cock. They bound his hands behind his back again, then -- with spear points pressed into his neck and back -- loosened his feet. With them tied, four of the Warriors lifted him off the ground in a face down stretcher-like way and carried him to the other side of the Village. He was a muscular man and thus heavy, and by the time they reached their destination -- even with four of them -- the Warriors were ready for a break.

The cage was well built, both for Matt's long term occupation and the Amazons' security. It was made of heavy bamboo-like poles. The vertical poles were sunk into the packed ground, preventing escape via digging. The horizontal poles were tied with strong rope made of stripped vine. A sharp blade -- found and hidden and snuck into the cage -- might have cut through these ropes. But the construction was done in a way that a second and third layer of poles prevented a blade from reaching the ropes.

The Warriors carried Matt through the open door, dropped him inside, then guarded him again with those spears as his bindings were untied. (Rope was a time consuming thing to make, so it was rarely if ever cut loose and instead untied and used again another day.) They backed out of the 6x6x6 foot cage and shut the door.

There wasn't much inside the cage: a bed of fronds, beaten against the ground to soften them; a covering made of a cotton-like plant that had the wool-like quality of keeping the user warm even when wet; a bucket made of wood that -- having been used by a previous captive -- already had the stench of urine and feces in it; a tiny ring of rocks that was obviously supposed to be used as a fire place; and a 200 pound creature that was probably the strangest thing the Earthman could have expected to find on Derra:

uQWRuZ9.jpg

"This is your Pooper," Lorna told Matt, gesturing to the 4 foot long creature that was simply huddled in the corner of the cage. "Take good care of him, and he will provide for you."

She assigned Reeka guard duty, then turned to leave, gesturing the other Warriors to follow.
 
Matt felt relieved when his hands were untied. That soon went away when he fell right into the ground. He let out a groan of pain having no way to break his fall. The dirt blowing around in front of his face from the breaths he was taking. He felt the weapons of the strangers against his back while his wrists were tied behind his back.

While Matt was escorted to his cage he winced in pain a couple times from falling and also from the crash. There was a small cage that he was lead to, only made out of bamboo it looked very solid. Once his wrists were freed he began to rub dirt and grass off of his body from the fall. He examined the weird animal in the corner of the cage. It looked like a giant naked mole rat but with some fur.

“Wait.” Matt called out turning to Lorna. Gripping the bamboo while he spoke to the leader. “I thought you said I would be of value to you. So why am I locked up like this?”
 
(Image of Warriors, just to keep the straight.)

As Matt was asking his question, Reeka was moving nearer the cage. She squatted before the bamboo enclosure. If he had further questions or statements, she would ignore them. She wasn't here for conversation; she was simply studying him. The Earthman was, as Lorna had also thought, a worthy example of the male of the species. He would certainly contribute to the future of the Amazon.

Within a minute or so, two males approached the cage. The only thing they wore were short grass skirts that were just long enough to hide their manhood and most or all of their butt cheeks; they were reminiscent of what one might find in any of a number of primitive cultures back on Earth. Reeka rose as the men arrived. Their body language left little doubt as to her superiority over them. She spoke to them in Common Tongue; it was mostly English with some other languages scattered throughout. Matt would learn the unknown words soon enough to understand the Amazons well enough for conversation.

One of the two men wore gloves made of animal hide that reached all the way to his elbows. He carried bundles of cut plants, bound and dangling from thongs at each end of a long bamboo pole balanced over his shoulders. He dropped the bundles next to the cage, unbound them, and began shoving through the bars, careful not to let them touch any exposed skin on his body.

The Pooper got very excited, shuffled on its short legs to the plants, and began chowing down on them with a voracious appetite. Reeka warned, "Do not touch these plants. You will die."

The second male set an animal hide bundle on the ground and opened it, revealing its contents. He looked to Reeka, who pulled a knife and threw to the ground near him. There was a small melon-looking gourd, which the man jabbed twice on opposing sides. He lifted it to his mouth and sucked out its liquid contents. He then cut the melon, creating a cup of sorts.

He stood and removed his grass skirt. Below, was a very primitive thong. The cup retained his balls and the base of his cock, which extended from a semi-circle he'd cut out of the melon cup's edge; and grass fiber thongs reaching upward from his groin and between his ass cheeks to a thong about his waist held it in place. He turned to give Matt a good once over look at the melon-thong-thingy.

The man sat again, then -- with great skill and speed -- began bending in half, weaving, and threading three foot long sections of half inch wide grass. In less than ten minutes, he had created a grass skirt like his own. He glanced to Matt, who had more inches through the waist and more girth to his manhood. He added a couple of more inches to the grass skirt, then cut the semicircle for Matt's cock a big larger. After seeking Reeka's approval, the man showed it all through the bamboo poles of the cage.

The first man had already been sent away. Reeka reclaimed her knife and now sent the second away, too. She gestured an extended finger at the new clothing. "Let dry before wear or rash. After dry, stays flexible. If too tight, can use teeth, trim, but no swallow shell. Sick."

There was an odd growling sound from the Pooper. Reeka moved closer to the cage, crouched, stuck her hand through, and grasped the strange animal's curly, pig-like tail. The Pooper squealed a bit, then let loose with five or six peanut sized pellets of shit.

"Catch before get in dirt," Reeka suggested as the feces landed in her open palm. She shrugged as if to say she didn't care one way or the other, adding, "Or eat dirt."

Then, she stuffed the pellets into her mouth and chewed them up. "Take care of Pooper. Turn poison plant to good."

And then she stood and simply walked away leaving Matt on his own. No sooner was she gone than a dozen children flocked to the cage to observe the Tribe's newest member. Some were in awe; some laughed and pointed. They ranged from 3 to 8. And they were all female. There wasn't a male child amongst them.

In fact, the only males Matt might see were late teens or older. All were performing labor of one sort of the other. And all were showing submission to the female Warriors who were either actively watching over them or simply passing near. Of the population, only about 1 in 5 were male. Most were dressed similarly to the ones who had approached Matt's cage; others wore more clothes.
 
Matt nodded in agreement when he was told to wait for the skirt and ‘penis holder’ to dry before wearing it. Then he was filled with disgust when the woman caught the pellets of feces from the animal. “There is no way I’m eating that!” He protested while she walked away.

Soon more strangers crowded around his cage. He used both hands to cover his large package as he was examined by the other women of the village. ‘I need to get out of here’ he thought to himself.
 
“There is no way I’m eating that!” Matt protested while Reeka walked away.

Lorna had been watching the goings-on from across the village. She didn't hear him protest about eating the mammal's excrement. If she had, she would have explained that coming out, the animals waste was mostly still undigested food Lily pulp and because of the animal's stomach enzymes, was now no longer poisonous to other mammals, including human beings.

But she did head back toward the cage as she realized that the girls were taking their fun with the Earthman to far. Females may have been superior to males in the Amazon culture, but cruelty, teasing, and bullying were not permitted. Hell, the females of Earth had taken that kind of abuse for far too long and learned too much about it to only repeat it in reverse here on Derra.

As Lorna reached the cage, she began to overhear what the girls were saying to Matt. They noted his overall physical size, which was both taller and more muscular than their average male. His skin was fair compared to their own; he'd been aboard a space craft in cryogenic stasis for a long while -- longer than he himself even knew -- and they'd been down here under the sometimes bright light of Derra's sun. There had been glances and pointed fingers toward Matt's still-exposed groin, too.

One of the girls said, "Is big!"

"Not matter," another said. "Size not matter."

There was laughter from some of the girls, and continued but unrelated teasing from others. It might have been hard to even know whether the girl who'd said it even knew what it meant. The teasing and inappropriate discussion continued a moment, with the girls unashamedly talking open about intercourse and breeding in their Common Tongue mix that Matt may or may not have fully understood.

"Gehen!" Lorna hollered from where she'd slipped up behind the girls. For the Earthman's benefit, she used a word he would recognize, "Git!"

The girls scattered in every direction, giggling. Lorna watched them a moment, then looked to the Earthman. She sympathized for him; he was like a fish out of water. And he would be for some time to come. It would be hard for him to accept his new reality. It would be so far removed from both what he'd left back on Earth and had been expecting to find upon reaching Derra IV.

"You did not expect to find human beings on Derra when you arrived," she said. It was a statement, not a question. "You were the first ship to leave Earth. You expected to be the first human beings to arrive Derra."

Lorna caught movement out of the corner of her eye and called to a passing male. He came to her, handing over a chunk of dried meat he'd been delivering someplace. He gave her a sort of disappointed look before he turned back the way he'd come to get a second serving of food for his Mistress. Lorna pulled a piece of meat off the chunk's bone and bit a bit off, chewing. She offered the rest of the pork chop shaped chunk to Matt.

"You leave Earth on two thousand, two hundred, and twenty four years," she began as she lowered into a crouching position for a better view of her captive. "Your ship ... it travels fast. Faster than any before. Schneller als Lichtgeschwindigkeit. Faster than light. Farther any ship ever. Three hundred-two years it meant take, reach Derra. You sleep. All sleep. Stasis. Wake sometimes, fix ship. But sleep rest. Three hundred-two years meant reach Derra."

She bit another small piece of meat off her chunk, chewed, swallowed, and continued. "But not take three hundred-two. Fehler. Error. Problem. Too late Earth take ship back. Earth let go. Not take two hundred-two. Take nine hundred-eight-eight."

Lorna hesitated, letting Matt take in her explanation with its Common tongue mishmash of English, German, and more. "Almost thousand. Thousand year you sleep. Wake. Get Derra."

She looked about herself at the Amazons going about their day. She looked back to Matt. "While you sleep, Earth make better ship. Faster. Reach Derra twelve years. My people. My ancestors on ship. We get Derra to build for you. Be ready you get Derra."

Suddenly, Lorna's expression got a bit more ... somber. She continued with a more serious tone, "Ancestors fehler. Error. Problem. Not with ship. With each other. Fight. Kill."

She glared at Matt a moment before saying with an accusing tone, "Male kill. Male kill male. Male kill female. Female only want safe, peace ... harmonie. So..."

She looked specifically at the cage, then back to Matt. "Female take charge. Is Amazon way. We Amazon."

She waved her hand toward some of the others. Looking back to Matt, Lorna said with a firm, confident tone, "Female alpha. Male omega. Female in charge. Male not. Do as female says ... good life. Not do ... not good. Understand Math yew Ender's Son of Earth?"
 
Matt looked up when Lorna approached the cage. His mouth was watering and his stomach rumbles when he watched her take a bite out of the meat. When offered some he quickly leaned forward and took it and began to eat the meat. Listening to Lorna talk about his ship he stopped eating and looked up when she mentioned 988 years.

“Wait...you’re saying my ship took 988 years to complete its journey?” He didn’t know if he could believe her or not but he chose to because how else would she know about his ship and other details about his voyage.

“That’s terrible....I’m so sorry that happened to your people.” He spoke softly and meaningfully while looking into Lorna’s eyes. He also sat there taking in all this life changing information.

“Yes I understand. I won’t cause any problems.”
 
“Wait...you’re saying my ship took 988 years to complete its journey?” the Earthman asked.

Lorna wondered if the extended flight period had had something to do with the circumstances of the ship's arrival. She couldn't know much about those circumstances, of course. She knew that Matt's ship had had 26 crew. She knew that there had been sufficient escape pods for all the ship's occupants to reach Derry's surface. She knew that those pods had been able to track and navigate, enabling them all -- presuming no other major force against them -- to land relatively close to one another. And despite all that, she knew that only one pod had landed here, in the region they called the Amazon.

She also knew that the Earthman claimed he hadn't been alone in his pod. After he spoke his sorrow for what had happened to her ancestors, then promised he would be no trouble, Lorna told Matt, "When we find, pod was open. You are alone. You say other person with?"
 
Matt rubbed his head that still ached from the crash landing. “Yes there was another person in the pod with me. Her name was Kaitlin.” Matt said giving Lorna honest answers. He wondered if she was alive and if she was if she was being held captive like he was. After rubbing his head he placed his hands on the bamboo bars while talking to Lorna. His hands no longer covering up his well endowed manhood.
 
A female, Lorna contemplated after Matt had answered about his pod companion. Interesting that could be ... if we find her. She began to ask a follow up question, then -- as he put his hands to the bars -- couldn't help but glance downward toward Matt's again exposed groin. She stared a moment, then recalled what the girls had been saying about the size of a man's penis and whether or not it meant anything.

It did. Or at least, it did sometimes. Lorna had learned that often it was the yielder of the tool who got the job done; other times, it was just the tool. Presuming the Earthman did nothing to force her into cutting his massive cock and its accompanying balls off, Lorna was sure that one or more -- likely many more -- of her Amazons would volunteer to give their Chief their own assessment.

She wouldn't mind learning about Matt's cock and his ability with it personally. But right now, Lorna had other tasks when it came to the Earthman. There was a lot to learn about him before she ever allowed herself to even contemplate enjoying pleasure while riding feverishly atop his groin.

"This ... Kaitlin," she followed up finally. "She is mate?"

She listened to Matt's response, the asked, "What she do? Task. Farm, like Matt?"

Again Lorna listened with interest to his answer. "She know ... what you call ... security...? combat?"

After he'd given his response to that, Lorna looked to Matt's groin again. Looking to the clothes the other male had carved for him, Lorna told Matt, "Dress 'morrow, not night. Let dry more. Comfort."

She stood, telling him, "Will bring blanket. Nights cold."

She turned to leave.
 
“Mates....” Matt thought about Kaitlin and how he wanted to hook up with her. Their had been lots of playful flirting between them and one drunken makeout session but nothing more. “...no we aren’t mates. She was my partner on the agriculture team. She wasn’t trained in security like I was.” Matt answered softly.

When Lorna stood up to leave he also stood up looking out at his captor. “Hey, what’s going to happen with me?” He asked extremely curious if he was going to be held captive the rest of his life.
 
“Hey, what’s going to happen with me?” He asked

Lorna looked back to Matt, her eyes even taking in his dangling cock for a quick ogle before she looked back up to his eyes. "Stay cage this night. Morrow, we take out. Show round. Tell duty."

She walked away, done with Matt for the night. Crossing paths with Reeka, the latter asked, "Who will watch Earthman tonight?"

Lorna's lips widened in a knowing smile. Reeka was a Warrior, not a Breeder. But that didn't mean she didn't fuck. The Leader gave Reeka a lecture and warning about the Earthman. "We know little about him."

"But you know everything," Reeka reminded. Her tone included a bit of accusation.

Lorna was one of only three people who knew all the details surrounding the two ships sent from Earth to Derra. The others were Prinn, who Lorna had replaced as Leader of the Amazon Warriors when it was time for the torch to be passed; and Val, who Prinn had replaced in the very same way. The knowledge of the ships was passed only between the Leaders. The rest of the Amazons had only been told that one day a ship would arrive from Earth ... and that because that ship was coming from male-dominated Earth to female-dominated Derra, the Amazons needed to be ready for a fight.

"I don't know about him," Lorna told Reeka. "Do not get close to him until we know more about him."

"You are afraid of him," Reeka said after she'd studied Lorna's expressions and body language a moment. "Why? You have never been afraid of anything, and never of a male."

Lorna looked past her Warrior to the cage. "Why did he come down alone? He says he was with a woman. Where is she? Where are the others? Why haven't they come down from their ship? Or..."

"Or did they?" Reeka asked, thinking the same thing Lorna was. "You think they are here? That they are ... what ... going to attack us?"

Lorna only stared at her Warrior before turning away without answering. Reeka waited a moment before crossing to the cage. She studied the Earthman for a moment, now wrapped in one of the fiber blankets with which he'd been provided. She wanted to ask him if he was the scout for an invasion party; if the males from Earth had finally arrived to defeat and enslave the females of the Amazon. But she knew better than to encroach on a topic better left to Lorna.

Instead, she asked, "You make baby before ... with female Earthman?"
 
After Lorna answered the question she was gone. Matt looked around taking in his surroundings while grabbing the fiber blanket to cover the lower half of his naked body. Then another girl approached his cage. He stood back up holding the blanket around his waist with one hand and placing the other on the cage.

“No I dont have any kids.” He replied to Reeka. “I’ve never been with a girl that long to even have the discussion of possibly having kids.”
 
“No I don't have any kids.”

Reeka's immediate thought was that the Earthman was infertile. After all, any male who was as old as and as physically well structured as Matt was should have already provided the benefit of his seed to several women.

But then he continued, “I’ve never been with a girl that long to even have the discussion of possibly having kids.”

Reeka's head tilted as she studied him with confusion. "I ... not understand. What is discussion about..."

She hesitated, trying to remember the last word he used. Kids? Was that an Earthman word for offspring ... for children? It must have been. She finished, "What need discuss kids. No need discuss. Matriarch tells have offspring ... have offspring. No need discuss. Just do. Breeder come to male ... take male in ... male make baby."

Again, her head tilted a bit as she asked with surprise, "Not how make baby on Earth?"
 
Matt listened to Reeka speak and knew he would have to simplify his stories when he told them because it seemed they didn’t speak English that well. “Things are a little different on Earth.” He paused thinking of how to say things so she would understand. “After a man and woman are together for a while then they have a baby. For the most part people choose when they want to have a baby.”
 
(OOC: Before you scroll down too far, be aware that there is nudity below. Also, imagine a thong made of animal hide, rather than full nudity.)



“For the most part people choose when they want to have a baby.”

Reeka couldn't help herself, laughing at the Earthman's strange declaration. "Male and Breeder chose when have baby?"

She laughed again, obviously entertained by such a thought. She told him with a tone that spoke of the obviousness of her words, "Here, Amazon ... Male make baby in Breeder when Matriarch say make baby."

Reeka glanced to his upper torso, which was exposed above the blanket he'd tied around his waist. Looking back up into Matt's eyes, she stressed, "Matriarch will want many baby from Earthman. Many Breeder will come Earthman. You not choose."

With that, Reeka stood, turned, and departed, still laughing at the ridiculousness of what the Earthman had told her. A small clutch of children running through the village stopped for a moment to look at and speak to the Earthman -- sometimes even in words he might understand -- before being hurried away by a passing female.

Reeka, for her part, dropped onto a log near the fire to eat a chunk of a creature roasting over the flames while watching Matt from afar. The sun would be down any minute, and while she'd watch over him until she was relieved in the middle of the night, she had no further interest in hearing the Earthman's falsehoods.



Dawn in this Amazon was very different than in the forest of the same name back on Earth. The lack of wildlife that kept the human inhabitants perpetually on the verge of starvation meant a lack of calls and movement amongst the limbs and foliage of the canopy as well. Whereas the Earth's Amazon would be a cacophony of screeches and cries and hoots, accompanied by so much movement that the trees themselves would seem alive, this Amazon rainforest seemed virtually dead deep to its soul with the exception of the ever present buzzing of thick clouds of insects that moved across the landscape like puffs of black smoke.

"Gehen!" Lorna once again found herself calling at a group of children gathered around the sleeping Earthman's cage. As one last child grabbed a handful of the Pooper's droppings and stuffed them into her mouth, Lorna again translated and added to the demand, "Git! Stop stealing!"

As she watched Matt rise and gain focus in his eyes, Lorna smiled. She nodded her head toward the meager pile of pellets, not knowing whether the Earthman or the Pooper itself had consumed the night's production and told him, "You need to eat. Good for you. Good nutrients. Not get elsewhere. Not eat, get sick. Get sick ... you no use to us."

Her lips spread in a devilish smirk as she cocked her head and added, "You no use to us ... 'cept maybe we eat you."

She laughed and told him to dress in the clothes the male had made him the day before. As she turned and walked away, she told him, "Go walk today. Show Amazon."

Twenty minutes later, with their weapons, dried food sacks, and water gourds at the ready, the Amazon Warriors were assembled before the Earthman.

Back row:
Corrin, Kinna, Tarra

CUm4mlt.jpg


Front row:
Shaana, Lorna, Reeka​

"Is simple, you not flee, we not catch and punish you," Lorna warned, glancing toward Matt's groin as she toyed with the hilt of her handmade knife. She looked to Kinna, who carried a set of heavy rope bindings, then told Matt, "Not want to use, but will."

With that simple introduction to the morning's event, Lorna headed out of the village with Reeka out front as Scout and the other warriors ahead of and behind Matt. The trail leaving the village was well worn and, in some places, had even been cut through the forest or had steps added in steep portions of the clay floor.

After two miles or so, the thickening forest suddenly opened up to show a vast valley with a quarter mile wide river running slowly through it. Again, to anyone who didn't know better, they might have thought they were in Earth's Amazon Forest.

Lorna gestured Reeka -- to whom they'd caught up -- to continue down a narrower trail. They had previously been walking with comfort and some light chatter. But now, after another mile or so, the Warriors slowed and began to show a little more concern for their surroundings. It might have seemed obvious to Matt that they were becoming more wary of the forest ... or maybe of what was out there in it.

The Earthman couldn't know that they were heading away from the village the opposite direction of where his escape pod had been found. (If he asked, he would have simply been ignored.) But the Amazons were heading toward something. They stopped on the edge of a small clearing that had obviously been cut from the forest with tools.

Lorna gestured them all down to the ground, and for almost an hour all they did was just sit there in silence ... weapons at the ready. Then there was a soft hoot from the foliage on the far side of the clearing. Lorna stood and told Matt, "Wait. And be silent."

Reeka reached out to grasp Matt by the elbow, and once she knew he understood he was to remain here, she released him again. The others stepped out into the open space, as did women from the opposite side of the clearing. There were 8 of them by the time both groups were whole and standing together in the middle of the clearing. They exchanged a hand to the chest gesture that was reminiscent of Please in American Sign Language of Earth, then engaged one another in conversation that was often filled with laughter.

Quite noticeably, Corrin and a much darker skinned woman from the other group stepped off to the side a bit, embraced one another with obvious familiarity, then pressed their mouths together in a long, slow moving, erotic kiss. The others barely even noticed the display of affection that ended with the two separating and chatting quietly with one another ... while glancing back to the male standing at the edge of the woods with Reeka.

"Is this the Earthman," a voice asked from the opposite side of the clearing. A woman stepped out from within the dark of the forest's edge, moving slowly toward the larger group while eyeballing Matt with obvious interest. She repeated with a bit of clarification, "Is this your Earthman of the prophecy, Lorna?"

Do4wgEZ.jpg

"Yes, Maaja," the Chief of the Amazons answered, looking back to Matt. When the other woman asked if he'd been alone, Lorna told Maaja she couldn't be certain, then asked, "Have you, Holy Matriarch, heard tell of other Earthmen?"

"Yes," Maaja said simply. "One other."

Lorna's eyes widened in shock at the news. She had taken the time to pass word to Maaja's village that the first steps of the prophecy of the Earthman had begun, and yet Maaja hadn't reciprocated...? It was an outrage.

Maaja was still walking across the clearing toward Matt, but by now her own female warriors had taking flanking positions on either side of her, escorting her in a way toward the newest resident of Derra. Or, apparently now, one of the newest residents.

"Who is this other Earthman, Martriarch?" Lorna asked, trying to hide her disappointment. "Where is he? Why he not here as my Earthman is?"

Maaja was curling a bit to her right, and then left as she approached Matt, taking him in from different angles. Her gaze moved conspicuously up and down his muscular figure with an obvious hunger or appreciation ... or both.

With a demanding tone, the Chief of the Amazons said sharply, "Maaja! Where is your Earthman?"

Maaja didn't immediately answer, instead circling around behind Matt, forcing Reeka to back a bit out of her way. Finally, she looked up to one of her warriors, who then looked to the trail from which they'd arrived and made a sound with her mouth that mimicked one of the few noise-making animals in the forest. A moment later, Maaja's Earthman was led out of the forest and into the light for Lorna's review.

Maaja smiled and -- seeing the Amazon Chief's surprise -- corrected, "Earth-wo-man."

-- Horticultural Specialist Kaitlin Lee --

9Szm7gH.jpg
 
As the night went on and Matt laid there in silence trying to fall asleep his stomach growled from hunger. Eventually he caved and ate a couple of the pellets to put food in his stomach. He awoke the next morning to the sun hitting his face. He got dressed in the makeshift clothes provided for him and soon he was being led out of his cage and into the forest.

Matt made no attempt to flee and followed all the orders given to him. Last thing he wanted to do was piss off his captors that all wielded bladed weapons. Eventually they reached another village and Matt sat there and watched the women interact and saw the kiss between the two girls. He was quiet this whole time until he saw Kaitlin emerge from the trees. His eyes widened and he stood up gazing at Kaitlin who only wore a thong. “Kaitlin?!” Was all he said. He remained in place not wanting to make any unwanted movements that would result in either of them getting hurt. “Are you okay?” He called out.
 
The Village of the Skullkeepers:

Kaitlin had been living very much the same hell that Matthew Henderson had. After the escape pod crashed in the rain forest and she'd found her shipmate unconscious, Kate -- as she preferred -- had wandered away in one direction, then another, in an attempt to find another pod. She'd presumed that the rest of the crew was fleeing the colonization transport just as she and Matt had. And yet, after three hours of searching, she'd found no evidence whatsoever that anyone else had made it to this part of Derra.

If that hadn't been bad enough, Kate had then lost her trail. She couldn't know it, but she'd passed within ten yards of the well hidden pods six times before slipping down a steep ridge put her permanently out of return to it. She'd tried for the rest of the day to find a way back up to where she was certain the pod and Matt were waiting.

Then, the Skullkeepers found her. Unlike Matt, Kate had been conscious when she met her first Derrans, as she'd been calling them in her mind. She simply couldn't believe her eyes. Humans! On Derra! It just wasn't possible. She'd tried to talk to them, to ask who they were, how they'd gotten there, where she was, did they know where the pod and Matt were. She was sorry she'd mentioned her pod-mate later, but in the end it hadn't mattered; the Amazons had sent someone to the Skullkeepers' village to announce their discovery.

They'd taken her by spear point back to their village, forced her to strip to the skin, and put her in a small hut until they decided what to do with her. For most of the day, she'd simply sat there in the dim light, baffled, listening to distant conversations in a mix of English, German, Chinese, and other Earth languages she either did or did not recognize.

They'd finally come to her and begun questioning her: about herself, about the ship (which they assumed was high like the star above Derra), about other Earthmen, about this thing she called a pod, and about the thing she called a Matt. Sometime during her interrogation -- during which she was still naked -- her inquisitors learned about Matt. Kate begged to know more about his situation -- was he conscious, safe, here -- but they would tell him nothing.

Then, this morning, they tossed Kate a tiny thong made out of animal hide and led her out onto yet another trail through the forest. Her feet were repeatedly stabbed and cut by plant stems, rocks, and more. But complain as she did, her captors showed no mercy, with one of them telling her simply, "Feet will toughen soon."

And then ... “Kaitlin?!”

Kate looked up at the sound of her name. She knew who it was -- who it had to be -- immediately, and across the open ground she found Matthew sitting on the ground, surrounded by even more humans who shouldn't -- couldn't -- be on the planet of Derra IV.

She called out in desperate joy, "Matt!"

“Are you okay?” He called out.

"Yes! I'm okay!" she called back. She struggled to move his direction, but hands grasped her arms and spears came up between her and her shipmate. Looking back to the man who had never before seen her in this manner, Kate raised and clasped her hands before her in such a way as to hide the swollen nipples and at least some of her generous bosom. She called toward him, "What's going on? How can this-- Who are these people? I don't understand!"

Unlike that which the Amazon leader had told Matt, the Skullkeepers hadn't told Kate anything about themselves or the prophecy that had said Earthmen -- or women, as it turned out -- would one day arrive at the planet that they had settled centuries earlier.
 
Matt stood up and went to move towards Kaitlin but was stopped when spears were drawn and pointed at him. He raised his hands and back up slowly the two so close yet so far away. His eyes wandered up and down her nearly naked body, her tan flesh glistening from sweat, her breasts looked so amazing.

“Kate it’s been almost a thousand years since we left Earth!” He started to tell her the story he was told by Lorna. “There was a malfunction aboard our ship and we slept in the pods for 988 years! I don’t know if anyone else from the ship is alive but us.”
 
Kate listened to her shipmate's explanation, contemplated, then laughed, short and sharp. "That's bullshit!"

She laughed again as she looked about her. It was like some bad moving picture from Earth's 21st century of screen entertainment. Even most of the audience-interaction holographic events she'd taken in as a kid were more plausible than this. A thousand years of cryogenic stasis...? Really? And ... how do you explain these ... these ... WARRIOR women ... with their scantily clad bodies and hand made weapons and poor language skills?

"I want to know what the hell is going on?" she demanded for the umpteenth time, adding with deep anger, "And where the hell are my clothes?"

She heard Matt call out more from the other side of the roundish clearing, something about their being beat to Derra by a second ship. She didn't understand any of it; the chatting of the natives over and interrupting Matt didn't help either. Kate looked to her shipmate again, her attention on him more fully. What the hell was he wearing? A grass skirt? And...

She couldn't help but giggle at the sight of what looked like a codpiece exiting an inch or two from between parting grass or fronds. Then she realized ... it was Matt's cock! It slumped forward through the grass, just enough for her to be able to identify the shape as the bulbous head of his penis. She laughed, more out of shock than anything else.

"What the fuck is with you people?" she asked a random, nearby warrior princess-type. The young woman ignored her. Again, she looked across to Matt, asking a question he'd already answered, "Is there anyone else alive...? Did anyone else make it down from the ship?"

Kate listened to his answer as best as she could consider the argument that had now erupted between the two tribes of B-movie warrioresses in the middle of the clearing. She cocked her head, trying to listen in. The woman who was apparently in charge of her crazies -- the one she'd heard called the Skullkeeper -- was arguing with the leader of the other bunch, which Kate had heard was only called the Leader of the ...

Oh...! Amazons! That was the word they'd used, Kate thought back to a conversation in poor English she'd heard this morning. The Skullkeepers ... and the Amazons. It was starting to sound like a bad street gang show from New Broadway. Any moment now, they're gonna pull out there switchblades and break into song and dance.

The argument in the center of the clearing calmed a bit, and Kate realized that the two leaders were actively looking between her and Matt while talking more calmly. Some orders were barked out toward both groups of women warriors, and suddenly Kate found her arms seized as she was being force across the clearing toward Matt.

But ... Matt was being forced across the clearing as well. They passed one another in the middle as Kate's massive mams -- now without her cover -- bouncing about before her. She asked and begged Matt desperately for more information, but nothing he said made any sense to her.

She fought to free herself as she was turned over by the Skullkeepers to the Amazons. But she was at their mercy, and soon she found herself being led away into a new unknown forest with no idea as to what was happening to her shipmate.

Back in the clearing, Matt was being handed over to the other group. Lorna explained, "One day with Skullkeepers."

And with that, Lorna turned and walked away. Only Reeka remained to represent the Amazons; the warriors of the Skullkeepers took charge of Matt and led him off through the woods back toward their village. The trail took them higher, from the low valley of the Amazons into the foothills of a mountain range. Reeka had never been to the Skullkeepers' village, though she knew where it was relative to her own village. (When the Skullkeepers celebrated the Solstice, the glow of their massive bonfire could be seen from the Amazon village.)

The forest was less dense once they'd reached the village. There was less grassy vegetation here, so the structures were made of more split wood and bark and less stripped and woven fiber. But other than that, there was little difference. The women were still obviously in charge, the men were showing all due respect, and the children were immediately intrigued with the new male.

The warriors took Matt directly to a hut that was unlike any of the others. It was a dome, a wooden frame covered in conifer bows, with a single, small, circular door in the front, about three feet off the ground. Two of the warriors entered, followed by Reeka; the others forced Matt inside at spear point ... then stripped him forcefully. They pushed him to the ground atop a bed of leaves covered by an animal hide, then bound his hands low near the ground to a pair of upright stakes that reached up to help support the structure's roof.

"Acceptable?" one of the Skullkeepers asked Reeka.

When Reeka nodded, the other woman ordered everyone out. The Skullkeepers departed, leaving Reeka to sit near the curved wall of the building. Her eyes walked over the man's perfect form and his more than impressive manhood.

After a few minutes, another resident of the Skullkeeper village entered. She carried a candle with her, which she used to light a dozen others distributed about the otherwise unlit structure. Then, standing before the Earthman's bare feet, she reached to her shoulders and pulled her long gown from her shoulders. It fell, leaving her nude before Matt.

"I am fertile," she announced simply. "Will you give me your seed, Earthman?"
 
While the two leaders argued Matt’s eyes were locked on Kaitlin. He wanted so desperately rescue her but knew it would end in most likely his death if he tried anything. Then once the arguing was over Matt and Kate were being moved toward each other. His eyes traveled down to her bouncing breasts for a brief moment. When they came working feet of each other he tried getting closer to her but couldn’t.

Then they were pushed past each other and soon ended up in the opposite groups from which they arrived. He had no idea why he was being handed over to the other group and before he could ask Lorna why she was gone. “What is going on?” He called out as he was led to a wooden hut at the end of the village.

Once inside his grass skirt was ripped off and he was pushed down on a makeshift bed and his hands were tied down. “What am I doing here?” He asked Reeka and just then another girl entered the room. She lit some candles and stripped naked stand at Matt’s feet. Then she asked if he was going to give her his seed.

It was becoming clear why he was in this hit now. He looked over at Reeka then back to the naked girl standing in front of him. He nodded slowly “I feel like I don’t have a say in the matter anyway so yes I will.”
 
Back
Top