The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Friday night - looking at the art exhibits?

Carter listened to Anna talk about being a handful, only taking what he wanted. When she mentioned that he took from her this evening, he was puzzled by that statement. But he remained silent, continuing to listen to her talk about him being fair and how she would be stupid to waste this chance.

He thought she was done when she glanced at the some of the paintings but then she told him how he was able to read people and manipulate them. Always being a winner and getting people to do what he wanted. 'Isn't that part of being a boss,' he thought as the added that he had power over her.

He tried to smile when she talked about what the mayor told her, that he had more than a business interest in her. It was true but he had to play this just right. This was a critical point in the plan that he knew he would have to hurdle one day. He didn't think it would be so soon. Damn that mayor.

When she opened her clutch, to find her phone, he put his hand over hers and saw her questioning eyes looking up at him. "You have to listen to me Anna. Let's have a seat and let me explain a few things." He spied an empty stone bench in front of painting portraying a boat on rough seas and thought how appropriate. When they were seated he looked into her sharp green eyes as they conveyed confusion.

As he prepared to talk to her he thought of how he didn't force her to come to the exhibit. Yes he dangled a carrot in front of her with Lena but he had to have a contingency plan in case Anna decided she didn't want to attend. "First off Anna, I have already apologized for the other night and I no longer have any lingering feeling about it. I did what I thought needed to be done at the time and it is over."

He stopped for a second to think and then continued. "Second. I gave you a choice about coming tonight and you chose to attend. You could have easily let Lena attend but you didn't. Do you know why?" He saw her eyes searching his, thinking about his words. "I'll tell you why. You came because in the bottom of your heart you wanted to be with me where the action is. If you search your soul, you'll find that you want to be part of the action and not just some pawn sitting at your desk from 9 to 5."

He saw she body shift a little and he took her put his hand on top of hers. "Listen there is nothing wrong with winning. I make no bones about it. I love to win and I could tell when you were talking to Robert Jones tonight, you were in your zone. You wanted to win, to make a statement to him and to me that you want more. I saw the sheer happiness on your face when he gave you his card and you just about jumped out of your panties with excitement. Winning feels good doesn't it?"

He saw her head nod slightly in agreement and he knew his power over her was gaining some momentum. It was true what she said, he is adaptable like a chameleon, changing when he the time was ripe to get what he wanted. But wasn't every one a little like that. Adapting to their surroundings, getting what they want to make them happy. He was pretty sure Anna was in a pretty vanilla relationship and she yearned for more, only she was too afraid to admit it.

Now he had to tackle the big issue about the mayor. He should have not asked her about her conversation with the mayor but he knew someday he would have to face this question.

"The mayor was right, I do have more of an interest in you than just business." This was a slippery slope and he knew he would have to pick his words wisely. He took her hands into his and saw her glance down at them. "Yes I admit I was watching you tonight when you were with the mayor. You are in a new environment and I wanted to make sure you were ok. I feel some responsibility for you as an employee and as a person. So when you were off with the mayor I was only keeping an eye out for you."

He squeezed her hands softly, his thumb rubbing the back of her hand. Her perfume hit his nostrils again and he had the urge to take her into his arms and comfort her. Looking deep into her emerald eyes, he added a critical ingredient into the mix. "Anna you are a beautiful woman and while the mayor said I was the only one who had eyes for you, there were a lot of men looking you over, appreciating your beauty. So yes the mayor was right, I silently told everyone you were taken to protect you from some of male sharks just like you protected me from the female sharks."

He attempted to add a bit of humor to the conversation. "You are not as familiar with the mayor and politics but you will learn because you are a fast learner. The mayor likes to spread gossip to see how people react and she is hoping you are in her corner when it comes to vote or back her up on some issue. I have been there and you haven't yet. I'm sure if you knew her well, you would see she was testing the waters, wanting to see what you'd say."

Carter could see the tension in her face easing as he finished his spiel. He had hoped this would have waited for another time but he need to regain her trust. Just as he was about to tell her to stay, Edward and Regina arrived.

"Hey I just got done talking to Robert and he wants us to go down the street to a new pub that recently opened. Said he wants to buy us some pub food and a few drinks."

Edward could tell they were having a serious conversation. "God girl whatever you said to Robert was the right thing. He is singing your praises all over the place." And then he let out a laugh. "You are the woman who told Carter he is a son of a bitch."

Carter laughed and looked a Anna. "I'm not mad. You just put another feather in your cap." He was about to tell Edward that she wanted to go home but then Regina chimed in.

Grabbing Anna's hand, she pulled her to her feet and smiled. "Cheer up girl. We are going to celebrate tonight." Hooking her arm in Anna's she looked back and laughed. "Boys are you going to join us ladies or do we have to look for some real men."

Carter and Edward laughed and fell in behind them. He watched Anna's hips swaying in her white dress, thinking, 'God it would be great to massage those perfect pears in his hands.' His plan was starting to take shape.

His comment about the action was partially true. It was that plus the fact that drove most others - she wanted that pay raise and promotion. She did have to admit that she did love to be around people, though, and having a more hands-on interaction based job than on behind her desk was a point she was forced to concede.

She did tense slightly at his comment about her panties - she did not want Carter Anderson anywhere near them let alone talking about them so casually. She knew it was only a statement he was making, but she was so conscious of him anyway, but especially when he made comments like that. His body was angled towards her on the bench and his thigh was pressed against hers. The hand that held her own tightly was showing no signs of letting go as he held here there to listen to him. Anna knew they were getting into deep territory that even he was hesitant to tread through as he admitted he found her beautiful. She could tell there was more to be said on the subject but they were interrupted at that moment. Thank goodness; his thumb stroking the tender flesh of her hand was more than a little distracting - no other man had touched her like that in years, despite it only being a simple caress. It made her feel odd when she realized her first instinct was not to pull away but to remain in that spot and have him continue.

Edward’s remark successfully broke the tension that had settled over them. Anna laughed as she stood, pulling her hand from Carter’s hopefully before anyone noticed. “I’m glad. I have many things I’d like to say to Carter but those will be for another day. In the meantime, it’s always nice to hear that I have made such an impression!”

Although Anna had been wanting to go home, it seemed her words had been received better than she thought they would be and she was not in trouble. It sounded like an excellent way to end the night and Anna wanted to go. She didn’t get invited out for drinks much anymore, her social life lacking because of her work, and the fact that she spent most of her free time revolving around Simon’s days off and his plans on what they should spend their time doing.

It was still early, just after eight, but Anna knew once she got drinking time tended to be lost on her - she wasn’t a lousy drunk, just an easy one. She was very talkative, spilling secrets and information that maybe didn’t need to be put out in the open. She also tended to get very touchy-feely. It was one of the reasons Simon refused to let her drink at social events or without him, fearing what she might do. He enjoyed those nights he could to take her home more than a little tipsy and fuck her into the mattress, and maybe he’d be pleased to discover that side of her tonight but she sincerely doubted it. Anna knew where Simon’s mind would go and it made her hesitate - drinking with strange men he didn't know in a position to take advantage of his lovely, weak fiancé. He’d more than likely be having words with her when she returned if he found out she’d been drinking.

Of course, she wasn’t planning on that happening, but her alcohol tolerance was low. She’d already had two glasses of champagne and knew that there was no chance she wouldn’t leave that bar more than a little less than sober. It made her hesitate as Regina pulled her along, but Anna let out a sigh and decided she didn't care if she got lectured when she got home or not - she was a big girl and she could do whatever she pleased! It just turned out that she had chosen to get drunk with her boss.

She was still unsure if that was a horrible idea or not. Although it sounded like one, Anna decided she’d place a strict limit of only two more drinks. Hopefully she could stick to that...

Last edited:
Friday Night - At the Pub

On the walk to the pub, a couple of blocks away, Carter and Edward talked about there deals. But Carter couldn't help but watch the erotic sway of Anna's behind. Was teasing him on purpose was that the way she walked all the time. If it she walked that way all the time, he was sure she turned a lot of heads.

Arriving at the Thirsty Pig Pub, Edward told him it was owned by a young Irishman and his wife, Patrick and Shannon McDonald. It was another old warehouse converted into a business and Carter couldn't help but wonder if the mayor had anything to do with arranging funding for the new business.

Entering the pub, a woman at door greeted them warmly. "Hi. I'm Shannon McDonald and welcome to the Thirsty Pig." He voice was rich and melodic as if she just arrived from Ireland. She looked at Anna and then Carter. "I was told to look for a young beautiful woman in white. Mr. Jones has a table reserved on the upper level. I hope you have a great evening."

Carter saw Anna blush at the mention of her beauty and had to hand it to Robert Jones. He certainly had a way of saying things that made people stand up and take notice. Carter felt a little pang of jealousness. Was Robert making a play for Anna?

Arriving at the upper level, they heard a booming voice over the din of the crowd noise. "Over here," he yelled waving a long arm at them. Robert met them and went directly to Anna, giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I know I invited you young lady but I didn't think you'd bring your son-of-a-bitch boss."

Everyone laughed at the comment as the two men shook hands and smiled. Carter knew it was all good-natured fun. He then pulled Regina into his arms, giving her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. "And as for you my dear, I was hoping you'd let the stuck in the mud at the gallery. Another round of laughter followed and then Carter pulled out a chair for Anna. Waiting until she was situated he happened to glance over her shoulder, seeing the deep crevice of her cleavage. He quickly averted his gaze, knowing no one noticed his staring and sat next to her. "Looks like you put Robert in a good mood Anna. Congratulations again."

Robert excused himself, telling them he would be right back as he sauntered off toward the bar. Within a few minutes, he returned with a blonde on his arm and a waitress in tow carrying a tray of jello shots. "Since I can't have either of you lovely ladies, April has agreed to join our little celebration party."

The blonde smiled demurely and sat down next to Anna. Robert picked up a shot glass, hoisting it above the table. "Gentlemen and beautiful ladies. Here is to a great evening of fun and also what I hope is a successful relationship as long as I make more money than the son-of-a-bitch."

Laughter ensue and Carter saw Anna hesitate when everyone picked up a shot glass and hoisted it into the air. After a brief moment, she raised her glass and everyone threw back the one once alcoholic drink.

There was an audible gasp when Robert turned to the waitress and told her to bring menus and another round of shots. He saw the look on Regina's face and then said, "don't worry ladies just one more celebratory drink and then we can have fun."

It was apparent to Carter that Robert was ready to party. He was sure about Edward and Regina but not about Anna. He had no clue what her alcohol limit was but she seemed to be smiling as she struck up a conversation with April as the band set up on a stage at the far end of the room. He wasn't sure how this night was going to end, but it was starting out great with Robert and he knew he and Anna could not get out of here for a little while.

The pub was swanky and had a homey feel to it - it was busy and voices were loud around her but the waitresses and staff were very friendly and efficient as they kept the drinks coming. Anna had earlier blushed off Robert's comments as an easy joke and as he introduced April to the group she understood that he was just flirtatious in general. His little innuendos and teases rolled off her back like water.

The first round of shots came and Anna hesitated. Her issue with drinking usually stemmed from her love of the little buggers - she downed them like water on a regular basis. If this was Robert's plan Anna feared for her sanity at the end of the night. She could only pray that she didn't embarrass herself or do something stupid.

Tipping the first back, she was conscious of Carter's eyes as they glanced over her. When the menus came, she buried her face in it and deliberated over food options. If she had any chance to survive this evening with her dignity intact it was imperative that she had something in her stomach to soak up the booze.

The waitress returned with the second round and took their order. Although Anna usually rued greasy food and ended up feeling sick after eating it, it was the only thing that helped prevent a hangover and kept her from feeling like death the next morning. She ordered a burger and got her fries changed over to poutine and felt very comfortable that she wouldn't end up spending her whole day tomorrow wrapped around the porcelain God. Tonight, she was more concerned with keeping her hands to herself.

They all laughed and chatted uproariously about a good variety of topics as the evening continued. Annaleigh skipped out on the third round of shots, opting instead for a rum and coke that she could sip on slowly as the banter around her became more of a loud jumble of voices than any real words. She was content just to sit back and watch her company interact.

She did dig out her phone and text her fiance, "out at the pub now. Home late tonight. Don't wait up. Sorry baby," with lots of kissy faces and hearts. Simon would be pissed but Anna couldn't find it in herself to care. Immediately, she received a text back: "are you drunk? You better not be - limit yourself Anna, please. Come home soon." She let out an exasperated snort at his message, unsurprised that he felt he could police her behaviour in such a manner. The next one came in before she could even flick the screen off: "where are you? I'll come get you."

It had always been an issue between them. Simon didn't drink, coming from a very upstanding background where such behaviour was frowned upon. Annaleigh's university days were fraught with bad ideas and decisions that his family still scorned her for. Most days she couldn't please them no matter how prim and proper she behaved. Although that trait was more muted in their son, he still made it clear how he felt about her drinking, treating her like a child and badmouthing her when it happened (unless he knew she was horny and willing to put out - it was perfectly okay then!).

"I'm fine. Will be home later," she responded shortly before tossing her phone into her purse. His desire to control her made her toss the rest of her drink back and reach for the shot that was still waiting before downing that, too. She wanted to order another drink but she could feel that giggly, restless feeling settle over her once that last round of drinks hit her system like a freight-train.

Her companions were talking about some affair that one of senate members were having and Anna chimed in with her own two-cents for the first time in a while. Carter was contributing to the conversation pretty consistently when Anna leaned forward to be heard as she talked, grasping at the table for balance. Her fingers, still slippery from the greasy burger earlier, slipped on the edge and she reached for support with her other hand as she swayed, grasping at the first thing she came in contact with.

As she squeezed and righted herself, her heart clenched in terror - it was strong muscle she was clutching and it didn't belong to her. Her eyes traced the line of her arm only to flinch at the placement of her hand. Of course. Of course it had to be high on her boss' thigh just under the bulge of his cock, clenched into the fabric of his suit pants as he slouched in the chair next to her. His intense eyes were locked on her as she pulled back and shot from the chair, excusing herself with, "I-I think I need a washroom break!" before practically dashing off through the throngs of people to the back hallway where the washrooms were located.

As she waited in line, she touched her flushed cheeks with the back of her hand. Her face was absolutely on fire and from here, she could see that blush extended down into the line of her chest and cleavage. Once it was her turn in the bathroom, she freshened up a bit, splashing her hot face with cold water, unconcerned about her makeup. She figured it was a good time as any to call it a night now that she'd thoroughly humiliated herself.

Her return to the table was slow as she weaved through the rest of the patrons in the pub. She could see that Robert and April had escaped to God knows where during her stint in the bathroom and conversation was much more muted as her party settled down and the drinks slowed. Sliding back into her seat, she reached for her clutch to retrieve her phone. "I think I'm going to take off," she spoke. "It's been a great night. I'm happy to have been invited," as she dug out some money to pay for her part of the bill as she simultaneously dialed the number for a taxi.

Last edited:
Friday Night - Taking Anna home

The party was in full swing and it was evident to everyone that Robert was the life of the party. The talk swung in wide arcs from art to politics and Robert always seemed to be the center of attention. Carter thought that was ok for now. Hell it was his party and he knew Robert was going to pay the huge bill they were running up. Might as well let him bask in the spotlight.

After the third round of shots, he saw Anna switch to rum and coke while he ordered a bourbon neat. He knew he would have to nurse the drink if he wanted to stay any where near sober. He also noted she was texting on her phone and assumed it was Simon. He wondered what he would think about her being out with her boss and other acquaintances having a good time without him. When she acted disgusted and practically threw her phone into her clutch, Carter couldn't help but smile.

Carter's attention was drawn to Edward and Regina bringing up the latest senate scandal. He was surprised when Anna, who had been pretty quiet all evening, spoke up with some semblance of authority. When she tried to lean forward, her hand slipped and it landed on his upper thigh. Her fingernails dug into the thick thigh muscle as she tried to get her balance.

His eyes locked with hers for a moment until she bolted from her chair making a ragged excuse that she had to use the restroom. Without another word, Carter watched her dash off, bumping into people as she made her escape. He looked at Edward and Regina and commented, "I think it's time to call it a night."

"I agree," chimed in Regina. "I need to get him home and to bed before he leaves tomorrow for the Midwest office. I understand he wants you and Anna to fly out for a marketing meeting on some new things Anna brought up."

"Yeah we need to schedule that next week. By the way Edward, I have the final draft in my car and was planning to give it you. How about we meet tomorrow and I can show you what Anna has come with."

"Sounds good. Do you think she could be part of the meeting?"

"From the way she is teetering I don't think she will be in good shape tomorrow morning."

Edward, Regina, and Carter watched Anna return to the table, still a bit wobbly from all the drinks. When she announced she was leaving, Carter got up and handed her money back to her. "Robert has already picked up the tab. Don't worry about the taxi, I will take care of that for you." He took her phone and pushed the end button.

He saw the look on her face and he quickly said, "I've got too much alcohol in me and I'm not going to drive home. We have already called for a taxi and I will make sure you get home safe. I can always get my car tomorrow."

She started to argue and Carter wrapped his arm around her. "I'm not going to take no for an answer. I want to make sure you get home safe." When she again tried to argue, he put his finger to her lips. "No arguing is that clear?"

She nodded and he directed her to the front door, feeling her body sway sideways and he pulled her tight against him, not letting her lose her balance. When the taxi arrived, they poured into the back seat and Anna told the driver here address. Settling back in the seat, he put his arm around her and she seemed to melt into his shoulder, mumbling something incoherent.

He loved the feel of her body against his and when the driver his a rather large pothole, he felt her hand grip his thigh. It was pretty obvious to him that she was sleeping and not aware of what she was doing. If she did, he feared she would have tried to pull away from him.

At her condo, there were no lights on in the any of the building windows. "Hey it's time to wake up Anna," he whispered turning to her and shaking her shoulder gently. "I'm going to walk her to the door and I'll be right back," he told the driver as they got out.

She was still wobbly as they walked the short distance to condo door. Turning her toward him, he put his arms around her and see looked up into his eyes. "Thanks for a wonderful evening Anna. I'm very proud of you."

Annaleigh was herded into the taxi after he staunched her arguments with a finger pressed against her plush lips. Her drunken self might have once sucked that finger into her mouth in retribution of the gesture just to be a brat, but she forced herself to remember that this was her boss and that would be inappropriate - it was behaviour she might use on Simon. She didn't remember much of the taxi ride, slipping in and out of sleep the whole way. The only thing she knew was that she was very warm and comfortable and her pillow smelled delightful.

A voice whispering in her ear startled her awake. Carter was peering down into her sleepy green eyes as he tried to get her to climb out of the vehicle. She followed his instructions a little unsteadily, giggling. Looking up at the windows, it seemed Simon was asleep since the apartment was pitch black. She sighed in relief - her lecture could be avoided for tonight while she was having a hard time focusing.

His compliment brought a wide smile to her face. Slurring a little and stumbling her words both from sleepiness and the slam of alcohol pounding on her skull, she responded, "I never had any doubts I could do this for you, you son-of-a-bitch," she teased, breaking out into a fit of giggles. "I'm very-very resourceful, you know. I'm a hel-hell of a catch," she stated emphatically, though her drunken self might have put that in doubt. She didn't even try to pull away like she might have done if she was sober - his arms were a perfect fit around her.

She fumbled with digging her keys out of her clutch, turning her back to him momentarily. It took her several tries, but his hand over her own steadied her and helped her find the lock. Glancing back over her shoulder, she met his eyes once more as the door clicked open. "Thanks, boss. You're not too bad, after all. I think I can manage from here."

Hesitantly, her mind turned over what logical Anna would have screamed was a bad idea. Turning once more in his arms to face him, she clutched his shoulders as she stretched onto her tiptoes. Her breath ghosted his cheek as she whispered, "goodnight, Carter," before the red smile painted on her face touched the skin of his cheek in a barely there kiss. Her rationality seemed to come back to her as she dropped back down onto her heels and hurriedly slipped inside before he could do anything more than freeze in surprise.

Saturday was torturous. Simon was irate at her irresponsible behaviour when he woke in the morning to find her snoring on the couch with one shoe still on - she'd tried to make it down the hall but it soon became clear just how far away the bedroom was. Giving up, she wrapped herself clumsily in a blanket and collapsed onto the sofa where she fell immediately to sleep. She'd awakened to his voice yelling loudly about her "getting into dangerous situations" and "why do you never do what I tell you?" She tuned out, rolling to face the back of the couch as she groaned and closed her eyes again.

Her temple was pounding but he had no sympathy for it, ripping the blankets off and insisting she climb into the shower before she ate the breakfast he'd made. It must have been fifteen or twenty minutes that she stood under the freezing water of a cold shower - her other go-to trick to get rid of hangovers - before she climbed out and made her way to the breakfast table in just a shirt and some panties. She tried to eat a few bites but her stomach turned tumultuously and she gave up, burying her face into her arms on the table.

When Simon spotted her like that, he scoffed and herded her back down the hall and helped her into some sweatpants before he left her to her own devices. He'd never done something like that before - basically forcing her to dress and controlling her actions. It made her frown. She spent the rest of the morning watching weekend cartoons before her hangover subsided and she felt good enough to get up and do her makeup and dress into a more suitable outfit to go out and about with Simon as they'd planned.

"Where are we going? I'm all yours just like I promised," she asked, coming up behind him in the bathroom where he was currently standing over the sink shaving. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her body into his back, trying not to remember the last time she'd been so close to a man. He shook her off.

"We're not. You're going to take the day to recover. I'm going out to see my parents and likely won't be home until late tomorrow night," he responded coldly.

She stood there in stunned silence for a moment, gaping like a fish. "Excuse me? You were mad when I said I needed last night for work and now you don't want to see me at all? We talked about it - I needed to go to that gala, Simon. You were fine with it."

"Who told you to act like a floozy and get drunk at a work event, then? That's responsible, Annaleigh," he said sarcastically. "I'm sure your boss is proud of his scatterbrained employee!" He announced, whipping around to face her. "It's inappropriate and I wouldn't put up with it if I was him."

Tears welled in her eyes at his treatment of her. He'd never spoken to her like this even if he disapproved of her actions. This was an entirely new side of him and she wasn't sure that she liked it.

"He was, actually," she finally muttered, steeling herself. "He was proud of me. I managed to secure the potential for a contract that nobody else could, and he rewarded me for it. The drinking? That was a celebration of my accomplishments, you asshole! If you'd just asked me, maybe you'd find that out, but since I'm too 'scatterbrained' it wouldn't have been possible that anyone would ever buy into my ideas or ability. Fine - you want to act like this, I'm glad you're leaving!" She yelled as she spun on her heels and slammed the door behind her.

Simon said nothing as he packed up his things and left the apartment, leaving her to cry in silence once more. Everything seemed to be falling apart in their relationship and it didn't seem like it was going to get much better. The strain and time apart didn't help them one bit.

Sunday passed slowly, Anna just wanting something to help her pass the time and take her mind off of everything. In the end, she ended up sleeping most of it away. In result of this, Anna was awake and ready for work earlier than ever Monday morning.

She was one of the first employees to arrive as she stepped off the elevator and settled herself in to begin working on the basic bones of a proposal for Robert Jones. She wasn't sure if Carter would allow her to pitch her ideas, but at least it kept her busy for now. She couldn't see why not if he was so proud of her work last week - it was rare to hear any form of "congratulations," or "job well done" from him, so Anna continued to put her best foot forward in hopes of his continued happiness with her work.

Thinking about him made her remember her blusters Friday night. The accidental thigh-grab could be played off, but the kiss? She had no explanation for it or what drove her to do it in the first place. She just remembered the pounding urge to kiss him goodnight, just as much in thanks for his kind words. Realistically, she knew that a kiss on the cheek meant nothing in the world he came from, more a greeting or thank you than anything romantic and she could probably get away with it, but this weird tension building between them was beginning to swallow her whole. This man had been very clear when he said it wasn't just her work he wanted, and she feared that the kiss would only encourage him when it wasn't the intention she had at all.

Needless to say, she was very nervous about his reaction.

Last edited:
Saturday & Sunday - Reflections of Anna

The ride home in the back of the taxi on Friday night was filled with thoughts of Anna. She had preformed exceedingly well with Robert Jones and he admired her for her out-of-the-box thinking. He laughed thinking about her name for him .... son-of-a -bitch. The driver looked at him in the mirror but Carter said nothing, only smiled at the driver. He also liked the way she socialized with Edward and Regina and he was sure they liked her style.

But what caught his attention the most was when after fumbling with the keys to her door, she turned and looked at him. It was a deep penetrating look, the kind that exudes sex and then she pressed against him, kissing his cheek with those soft lips. He so wanted to grab her and push her against the door, kissing and fondling her body. If not for the fact she had a live-in lover, he probably would have tried to take things further.

The kiss might have been caused by the alcohol but not her words. The way she said "goodnight Carter" said more than the soft kiss. She said in in a low husky voice the way one would say it when teasingly wanting more than just a kiss. And the use of his name rather than Mr. Anderson was not a slip of the tongue.

Paying the driver and giving him a healthy tip, Carter strolled through his empty house and for the first time in a long while wished he had a female visitor. Lying in bed until sleep finally overtook him, he wondered how Anna and her lover were doing. It was evident when she threw her phone into her clutch purse, she was not happy with him.

Saturday dawned bright and sunny, the light filtering through the drapes, hurting his eyes a little. He knew he was a little hungover. He had slept in until 8 am which was unusual for him. It was not unusual for him to work half a day on Saturday getting ready for the following week. Remembering he left his car at Sharon's Gallery, he called a taxi and went to get his car. He saw Sharon in the window and he stopped in and chatted with her for awhile comparing notes about last night. He smiled when she told him she had a lot of compliments from patrons about how well he and his date looked together. He thanked her and did not reveal she was an employee. Why ruin such a beautiful day.

Later in the morning, he received a call from Edward asking about the final draft. Carter agreed to meet him at the office before Edward caught his flight to the Midwest. When he arrived, Edward asked about Anna and how she was feeling this morning. Carter replied that he thought of calling her but knew she was with her boyfriend and didn't want to bother her. Edward looked over the marketing strategy Anna complied and was very pleased telling Carter to make sure he passed it on to Anna.

The rest of the day, Carter spent relaxing, watching some ball games on the television and then reviewing some information about Robert Jones. He was going to be a tough sell but with Anna paving the way, Carter thought they had a good shot at getting his business.

Sunday was a day when he turned off his phone so as to not be distracted. It was usually the one day of the week when he divorced himself of work. He ate a hearty breakfast, and worked out in his private weight room. Afterwards he worked in the yard and watched more sports. He thought how nice it would be to take a stroll through the park with Anna but he knew that would be impossible. She was at home probably telling her lover what a horrible person he was for taking her out and pouring drinks down her throat.

As usual Carter was in the office before every one else and tried to dig into the challenges coming this week. He saw he had a few phone calls and he listened to Edward's first. He had got to the Midwest office on Saturday afternoon and found out his marketing people were tied up after this week for about three weeks. He wanted to know if Carter and Anna could fly out on Tuesday and stay for a few days until his people had a clear understanding of what Anna proposed.

Carter didn't have a problem clearing his schedule but he wondered about Anna. Would she be able to break away from her boyfriend for a few days? And what about Robert Jones? He wanted to meet this week. Could they meet with him on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. If that didn't work, would the end of the week work or possibly next Saturday.

He smiled as he dialed Anna's extension and when she answered he chuckled. "Anna this is the son of a bitch. Could you come up to my office in about a half hour? There are some things we need to discuss." When he hung up he wondered for a moment if she would think he wanted to talk about the weekend. He did but that would wait for another time. They had some serious scheduling to get done and he smiled knowing he would have her all alone and to himself, no boyfriend, for a few days.

Anna was happy to collect her notes and march upstairs when he beckoned. She waved at Joanna as she passed, knocking lightly on his door before pushing it open. He looked utterly unruffled, as though he'd had a weekend at the spa and not a hangover Saturday. She was jealous.

She made herself comfortable, immediately beginning to talk about work, ignoring their weekend blunders completely. If he brought it up, she'd discuss it. Until then, it was like it had never happened.

"I realize you probably have a busy week this week, so I started to draft some notes for Mr. Jones already. Forgive me if that was forward, but it's been a rough weekend and I was in early so thought I might as well get started. Anything I can do to take some of the load from you," she babbled as she flipped through pages, directing his attention to certain ones denoting them as the most important.

"That's why I've already taken the liberty to call ahead to Mr. Jones' office. He was kind enough to pencil me in for three this afternoon. Of course, you're welcome to join if you're free, but I'll pass on anything you may want me to make clear if you're unable." Finishing her spiel, she leaned back in the chair and bit her lip. It wasn't her job to be so forward but it's not like it was any secret to him that she would prefer to just get things done as efficiently as possible.

"I apologize if that was bold of me, but I know you'll be out of town for a couple days this week doing some work for Edward. Joanna could have handled this as well but where I was the one to create the opening I thought it may be best coming from me," she breathed nervously, unsure as to why she felt so anxious. She had proven her ability and it was well-known now, and Carter was very aware Robert would prefer her to take the lead on this account anyway. It must just be because she was so used to being the one to take orders and not go out of her way to pave the way on her own.

Last edited:
Monday morning- meeting with Anna

Carter smiled when he saw Anna walk into his office looking absolutely radiant this morning. When she took a seat he was tempted to ask her about her weekend but she dove right into the Jones preparation.

He was impressed she had taken the initiative to start putting together a strategy. This account would be a very important win for the company and when she said she could handle the meeting herself, Carter was hesitant to cut her loose yet. While she had been instrumental securing a couple of big wins, this account was too important for any one person. “I’ll go with you this afternoon since this is the initial face to face meeting. You did an excellent job at the gallery but now we’re going into the lion’s den. Once we get him signed on the dotted line, you can take the reins and run with it”

“And don’t apologize for being proactive. I like that trait in you Anna. It makes you very special to me and the company.”

He saw her sit back watching him. “As for Edward, he specifically asked for you to join me at his Midwest office on Tuesday. Do you have a problem traveling Annaleigh? If you can’t make it this week, he will have to put his marketing effort back by three weeks and Edward will not be happy. Is there any reason you can’t make it?”

"I appreciate your faith, sir. I won't let you down." Simon's words rang back into her head - inappropriate, irresponsible...

Annaleigh cleared her throat and shook her head. "No, it won't be a problem. I'm available all week if that's what's required," she said in a perturbed tone, unable to get Simon's words out of her mind. That's when Carter's statement clicked: Tuesday? That was tomorrow! It's not like she had anything planned, though - Simon had come home just before midnight last night and although he squirmed and banged around the apartment he hadn't bothered to say one single word to her, still upset over Friday's events.

"I'll ensure I'm ready to go for tomorrow afternoon," she agreed.

"If you have the time, would you mind making some suggestions or corrections to the notes I already have to be better prepared for this afternoon? You are one smart son-of-a-bitch and I could always use the feedback," she laughed, attempting to shake off her bad mood. Carter was quick to make his impressions and thoughts known as she scooted closer and they went through everything together. She left his office just before lunch with a smile on her face, totally at odds from the expression when she'd first made it to work in the morning.

She ate quickly at her desk before getting some last minute work done on a contract involving promotional packaging for a new makeup line well into the afternoon. When she lifted her head, the clock on her computer read that it was just about time to pack up and meet Carter to head out to Mr. Jones' office. She did so, practically running into his chest as the elevator doors opened and he stepped out to retrieve her. She caught herself with hands braced on his shoulder blades and an embarrassed blush, quietly spewing apologies into the air between them. Dang her klutzy nature coming out to play at this moment in time!

When she was buckled into the car, she couldn't help but wonder when it had become so natural for her to sit in her current seat - she'd been in his vehicle a few times now and something that had seemed impossible two weeks ago was quickly growing to be a common thing. They made small talk as they drove, about a fifteen-minute drive to the other end of the district where Robert's office stood.

Climbing out of the chair and receiving visitor passes from the security desk, they began the long ride up in the elevator. She smoothed her skirt nervously and picked at the buttons on her dress-shirt, ensuring everything was in place and fastened correctly; it was a nervous tick of hers. The elevator doors popped open and the receptionist smiled warmly stating, "he'll be with you at any moment."

Last edited:
Monday Afternoon - Meeting at Robert Jones' office

When Annaleigh told him, almost immediately, that it would not be a problem to travel with him, he was totally surprised. He noticed her tone changed and wondered if everything was not so good on the home front. Did Friday night drive a spike between them? He put the questions back in his brain, this would be conservation for another day.

"Great," he responded with a soft smile but inside he was jumping for joy. They would be together for almost an entire week. Away from the office and away from her lover. He could begin breaking down some of the barriers between them both socially and sexually. Her soft words of thanks on Friday night when she kissed his cheek, still rang loudly in his head. He gave her a deadpan look. "I'll have Joanna make the arrangements."

It was a simple statement and then she asked for his suggestions, chuckling when she called him a son of a bitch. He had a new nickname and he liked it when it rolled off her tongue. When she scooted closer to him, he had a feeling things were changing between them. But there was a lot of unanswered questions between them. One of them being, would she shy away from his sexually?

They finished up and when she left, Carter felt their relationship was about to take a whole new direction. But he kept admonishing himself with an old saying, don't let the chickens out before they hatched. He busied himself with business until it was time to meet Robert Jones.

When the doors to the elevator opened at the marketing floor, he was surprised when Anna practically ran into him, grabbing his shoulders as she apologized. "Hey no worries Annaleigh," he joked trying to lighten the mood. And when they were in the car, things between them seemed to have changed. She seemed more relaxed around him, not fidgeting or trying to move as far from him as possible.

Carter was impressed. Robert Jones office was at the top of the high rise building just like his office. The receptionist was sweet and kind, reminding him of Joanna. They were charged with taking care of the mundane everyday things bombarding their lives, keeping them on schedule. There was a buzz on her desk and she smiled warmly. "He is ready for you in the conference room."

When she showed them to a large conference room, his mouth opened and a barely audible "What the fuck," slipped out. Sitting on one side of the table were three employees and Robert who had a large grin on his face.

"So glad you could make it Anna and I see you've brought your son of a bitch sidekick." Carter glanced at Anna and could see the puzzled look on her face. They thought they were only meeting with Robert and now he wondered what he had up his sleeve. "Let me present some of my marketing staff." He waved his hand at the small group. "Leslie," a dark haired brunette, "is in charge of marketing." Carter noticed a small box in front of her. "James," a white-haired older man, "is in charge of new product lines, and Ray," an young African American, "is in charge of production." They all smiled demurely, looking at him and then at Anna.

There strategy was out the window. They had planned on meeting only Robert and he had planned something else. Carter cussed himself as he thought about Friday night and Robert lulled them into thinking this was just a get acquainted meeting. This was more than a 'let's get together and get to know each other. This was a fucking test."

Carter and Anna sat across the table under the close scrutiny of the three employees. Robert gave them a shit-eating grin as he started his spiel. "As you know I'm looking for new marketing ideas. It is for a clothing a company I purchased in Europe and want to distribute their products in the United States." He stopped for a moment, glaring at Carter and he knew then this was an interview and not a simple get together and meet one another. Robert had set them up at the Friday gala event and now wanted to show his superiority.

Carter knew better than to object. They were not prepared for an all out interview. Hell they didn't know what they were interviewing for. He glanced at Anna and saw her studying the faces of the people across the table. Her jaw was set and he wondered what she was thinking.

Leslie had a smirk on her face as she opened the box in front of her, pulling out a women's sexy red laced bra and a men's blue jockey shorts. As she placed them on the table in front of them she said, "please tell us how you would market these items in the USA. And note how they are comfortable, the quality of the material, the ease in which they can be put on and removed. Do women prefer a front clasp or a back clasp. Would men buy these new jockey shorts rather than the traditional boxer or other underwear?"

Carter felt a sinking feeling hit his stomach. How could he be so stupid to think that a simple presentation by Anna would impress him. He was a ruthless as Carter and now he had a smirk on his face, knowing he was going to make a fool of Carter and Anna.

Carter cleared his throat. "I'll handle the men's wear and Anna will handle the women's wear."

Robert held up his hand. "No. We want to hear from your super marketer. She did a great job thinking on her feet at the gala. I want to see what she is made of and can she handle our business."

Carter looked at Anna. Was she up to the task?

“May I?” She murmured, as she reached across the table for the underwear. Leslie did hand over the bra, and Anna busied herself stroking over the material and feeling for any hard wires or areas that may be an issue as she talked. “Of course I’ll give you an honest review. I will say that your name is not tied to fashion in any manner so this may come as a surprise to many. People may be hesitant to buy from a businessman who is more involved in the production and sales of electronics. To be frank - what does he know? Is the impression you will get at first.

“In that regard, I’d advise a feature on the radio or television to express why you’ve suddenly gained an interest in clothing and why the public can trust you to be an expert on this topic. It also would not hurt if you’re bringing a foreign clothing line across international borders to do a little show and tell if you will. A fashion show would be a means to show off your products in the best light. Make a night out of it; that way you can again speak to your target audience and pull them in with drinks and apps.

“Have an area set up for them to browse through some of these clothing items to get a better idea of the quality for themselves even before the storefront eventually opens. It’s much easier to trust your claims on material, softness, comfort etc if they’re allowed to touch and look for themselves instead of just believing your words.”

During her pitch, Anna had been pinning him with a steely gaze, but she dropped that back down to the products now in front of her. “The back clasp is the most popular but I feel as though that’s because the front-clasp isn’t as common and not for any true preferences. Personally, I do prefer front clasps but I do admit there are some notable cons. They can detract from the look and comfort, which is the reason most bras still market with the back clasp.

“If a woman has large breasts, often the clasp in the front can press uncomfortably between them.” Here, she held up the bra between two of her index fingers to demonstrate her next point. “If you have a bra as sexy as this, with delicate lacework and elegant detailing, the beautiful design is broken up by a mass of metal in the middle. That’s the best place to put your bows or your diamonds, and even a cute little flash of skin in there, but a clasp can be cumbersome.

“I will say for ease of access purposes, the front clasp is the clear winner, but a woman who has been wearing bras her entire life is not going to notice the difference. She’s become professional at manipulating her body to both put the bra on and take it off, front clasp or not. It is only a specific target audience you’re reaching with a front-clasp: the latter is always the more profitable venture. Until someone can figure out how to make the clasp less annoying and distracting in the front, I would recommend the back clasping version.”

Here, she paused as she realized she’d spoken for several minutes just about the marketability of the item and not the comfort of it. She bit back the embarrassed flush that threatened to overtake her.

“The fabric is harder to market because it’s easy enough to tell someone how soft it is, but it’s all subjective until they’ve tried it for themselves. Play it up in the commercials, soft as silk, delicate lace, no hard underwires etc. Be open to letting women try the bras before they buy - it’s something not a lot of places will do these days and it does a lot to speak for your confidence in your product. They know exactly what they’re getting in that fitting room. The fashion show and word of mouth will help you out - maybe do this in the spring and fall as you release new products.”

She turned her attention to the jockey shorts. “This is much less complicated than marketing the bras. Some men like jockeys and some just don’t. It’s much more restrictive around the thighs and does emphasize and decrease movement of the “equipment” within and therefore is a great fit for the younger generation who is always going to the gym and working out - highlighting their peak physical condition. But I also think that men like the comfort of the boxers as well - more breathability in the shorts and flexibility - this generation is also quite lazy. Many sit around on the couch all day binging on Netflix in their underwear or comfortable clothing. Boxers are a much better fit for this kind of activity. That is why your population is so divided - I think you would see benefits selling jockeys but it would be a toss-up between that and the much more traditional boxer style.”

She paused again. “‘In summary, jockeys are more restrictive but provide better form, and boxers are the opposite. If you decide to market the jockeys, stick to ‘form-fitting, lift and support, etc - yes, the world knows that jockeys can be tight and avoid them for that reason, but we want to be euphemistic - use descriptors with good qualities to lessen the bad - form-fitting vs tight and so forth. I’m not an expert on men’s underwear by any means, but...”

“The most important thing I can say - if you’re marketing to the right population, you’re choosing a wide variety of models for commercials and fashion shows. This generation varies from skinny little sticks to more full-figured women like myself. We often feel left out and lose trust in clothing companies. Show us that you see us and we’ll support you. Even if you don’t make plus sized clothing, we’re still able to buy your bras. Show us how they’ll fit on our bodies and advertise those women to draw us in.”

Anna crossed her legs and put the bra down, leaning back in the chair. “I’m sure there are other things we can do to help you market hear products, but for such short notice I’m afraid this is the best feedback I can give you. I’d have been able to get the research to support the sales and trends in fashion but please, forgive that I don’t know right off the top of my head.”

Carter's eyes were locked onto her in what appeared like heavy consideration, just as everyone else’s were: Anna was unsure if this was a good thing or not. She wanted to fidget and make herself smaller in the chair by slouching but she would not bend and show her nerves. She was confident in her words, but as she waited for approval (or disapproval), she felt like a kid waiting anxiously for their school report card. This feedback would likely make or break her job - Robert was an important client and if Anna couldn’t manage to secure him she worried she’d be leaving this room without employment as well. Her hands did clench in the fabric of her skirt under the table where nobody could see as Robert made them sit in silence while he deliberated.

Last edited:
Monday Afternoon - Anna dazzles Robert

Carter was nervous for Anna and for his company. He could see the glee on Robert's face, watching them fumble for a moment. It was trick he had used in the past, introduce something into the mix to see how the competition reacts. He had this planned the whole time and now he seemed to relish in getting one up on Carter and his company.

When Anna didn't seem to be fazed by his request, asking for the undergarments. He leaned sideways in his chair watching Anna proceed to tell him and his entourage that they were an electronics firm and not into fashion. He smiled as she ran her fingers over the bra, making comments about wires and such. When she talked about the front clasp vs the rear clasps, he imagined her own bra and wondered what was holding her lovely breasts in place. Soon it became evident she had a rear clasp and he couldn't help but wonder if he would someday undo it and release her breasts for his vision.

And then she fondled the bra, feeling the softness of it and talked about breasts size and while Carter tried to keep from thinking about her breasts, he couldn't stop the flood of thoughts and what it would feel like to touch, massage, and kiss them. Catching himself daydreaming when he should be paying rapt attention, he focused on her continuing to amaze Robert, his people, and him. There was little doubt that she could think on her feet and he was glad she was on his team.

Picking up the men's jockey shorts, she continued to act like she was an expert with men's underwear. Did she have a lot of experience with men? It seemed to Carter that she didn't have all that much experience but maybe she did. It didn't matter because he could see the looks on everyone's faces, they were mesmerized by her knowledge.

When she was done schooling them and Carter, she apologized for not having additional research but turned the blame squarely on Robert for informing them this was an interview and not a friendly get to know you meeting.

Carter's eyes were riveted on her and when she finally sat back in her chair, he saw her hands slide under the table, clutching her skirt. There was an eerie silence in the room, no one on the Jones side of table saying anything. His minions looked at their notes and then at Robert, who remained silent. It was a technique he himself used to see if any more information would spill out. Hell he had used the same technique on her last week in their conference room.

Carter reached under the table, putting his hand on hers and then felt her fingers interlacing with his. Her grip squeezed his hand in a death-like grip and he knew she was on pins and needles. Carter leaned over to her, aware that Jones and his team were closing watching them. "Great job Anna and don't say another word .... yet," he whispered.

Finally after what seemed a very long time, Robert stood and cleared his throat. "Young lady." There was another long pause and Carter felt her fingers tightened again. "Young lady my assessment of you from the other night has not changed. Your son-of-a-bitch boss is very lucky to have you on his team and if he ever lets you go or you want to work for a great company, you come see me."

Carter heard a sigh come from Anna's lips as Robert stopped for a moment. "We have listened to three other companies fail miserably given the same props to describe. You are correct, we are an electronics company but we are buying a firm in Europe that we believe will have a great impact in the states."

Robert looked at Carter and smiled. "You are a crafty bastard and I like that. I'll have my lawyers draw up a contract but in the meantime can you and your darling Anna, have a proposal to me sometime next week?"

Carter was all smiles and he felt Anna pull her hand out of his but his palm lingered for a few moments on her thigh, giving it a squeeze more as a sign of victory. "Anna and I will be out of town the rest of the week but we'll do you one better. We'll have your proposal ready by the end of the week when we return." Carter knew they would have to spend a lot of time at night working out the proposal detail and he smiled thinking of the another old adage .... all work and no play ....

Carter listened to Anna thank Robert and his staff profusely and telling them they wouldn't regret hiring them. In the elevator, Carter turned to look at Anna with the wide satisfied smile still plastered to her face. When the doors closed he couldn't help himself, he pulled her to him and hugged her tightly feeling her breast bore into his abdomen. "Great work Anna. I'm so proud of you." Realizing what he had done, he pulled back. "Sorry about that Anna. I got carried away."

His fingers clasped tightly in hers did give her some comfort while she waited for Robert's verdict. She listened to Carter's advice to be silent, squeezing at his hand. His breath on her ear as he whispered in it sent tingles racing down her spine.

When Robert announced that she was indeed correct and he would be investing in Anderson & Clemens, a big smile spread across her face. Her hand had slipped from Carter's but his huge palm squeezed at her thigh just below the hem of her skirt. It caused butterflies to erupt in her stomach due to something other than presentation anxiety.

"Thank you, Mr. Jones. I'm pleased to hear that I've made a positive impression on you and will be happy to have that proposal emailed to your office by the end of the week. Carter has promised that I'll be dealing with you exclusively from this point on, so if you have any concerns or new ideas following the proposal I'm going to send you, I'll include my personal contact information along with it and you should feel free to call at any time."

She allowed Carter to lead her down to the elevator with a hand on her back, but unlike last time she did not pull away. When they got there and the doors had closed, his hands on her waist pulled her body in tightly to his. Her breasts pillowed against his chest giving him a fantastic view of her cleavage, but she was more concerned with the hard muscle of his body against her. For the first time, she realized that he wasn't calling her "Annaleigh" anymore, and found that she had no complaints against it.

Gently placing her own hand against his abdomen, she pushed backwards just as he pulled back. She offered him a smile - "It's fine, Mr. Anderson. I completely understand. We did it. Together!"

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful, but she found that she was unable to wipe the smile off of her face. It only grew as Joanna emailed a copy of the confirmation number of her flight for tomorrow at lunch. She'd only ever flown once, when she first moved all the way across the country into the city for school and work. Her big dreams had gotten her this far but they'd never amounted to more than that. Until now. Suddenly everything in her life was changing - she was being recognized by one of the most influential men in North America and his connections were helping her pave the way forward along with her own work ethic.

She couldn't remember a time she'd been happier in the recent past. It seemed her relationship was Simon was floundering, dying out as her work life flourished, blooming more everyday. She knew that both required sacrifices, but it seemed Simon wasn't as on board with everything as she had thought he was. This thought stayed with her as she commuted home, knowing that once more she'd find an empty apartment waiting for her.

Except that she was surprised when she got home to hear the shower running and Simon's phone sitting neatly on the table. She carefully toed off her shoes and investigated the wonderful smell coming from the stove. The fight rushed out of her in a whoosh as she thought of how well he took care of her. She dropped her purse and started to pull off her jacket just as a woman's giggle floated down the hall. She froze, rotating her head to face that direction, listening closely.

Those giggles turned into a loud moan, Simon's raspy voice murmuring words she couldn't hear over the pounding of the water. Anna's heart shattered at her feet. She had no idea how long she stood there frozen, only that she immediately rushed for the bedroom and started throwing clothing into the suitcase she dug out from under the bed when her knees unlocked and she got her breath back. She wasn't even sure which outfits made it into the bag, more concerned with getting out of there quickly.

She did have the presence of mind to toss in a handful of panties and bras plus personal belongings off the dresser. She threw in a couple pairs of heels for good measure (for the trip), but decided that any makeup would be a lost cause. She could always stop and buy anything she needed this evening before she crashed on her best friend's couch unannounced. The shower shut off just as she was stepping back into the flats she'd worn to work, so she took pride in slamming the door loudly on the way out after leaving the engagement ring on the table next to his cell.

How fucking dare he! He wasn't even subtle about it in the least - it was well past the time she regularly came home, although maybe he wouldn't know since he was always out when she got there. She texted:

We're done, you motherfucking scumbag. I'll be by to get the rest of my things Sunday - my boss is taking his irresponsible employee on a jaunt across the country in punishment at being so inappropriate!"

Emily was welcoming once Anna explained the situation, providing her with a nice hot shower and extra blankets for the couch. They chatted for a while before both girls decided to tuck in, Emily stating that Anna could stay as long as she needed. Anna thanked her but promised that she would be finding an apartment as soon as possible - she'd start looking while she was away.

The next day, Anna worked tirelessly until it was time to meet Carter for their flight. Although she was in a bad mood, it lifted slightly when she saw him looking so dapper as he waited for her in the lobby. He smiled as he laid eyes on her, but it slid slightly when he recognized that she wasn't entirely happy this morning. He started to talk, but she gestured to the door and said, "can we just go, please, Mr. Anderson?"

Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - Flight to Edward Hartman's Midwest office

Carter was in a happy mood when they returned to the office. He and Anna made a major stride with Robert Jones and she didn't resist when he pulled her into his arms in the elevator. Yeah she pushed him gently away but the glint in her eyes .... there was something glowing in them more than just landing a big account. He found himself looking forward to the trip, having expectations that his relationship with Anna was going to take a whole new direction.

That night he neatly packed his clothes, smiling when he saw his play box and tucked a few items into the suitcase. "Always better to be prepared," he muttered thinking of some erotic scenes in the hotel. But he stopped himself from getting overly confident, there was still some work to do to made her submit totally to him. And what about her boyfriend? Would she be willing to cheat on him or would she repel his advances? Nevertheless, Carter was humming a tune as he prepared for bed.

Carter worked the next morning, giving Joanna instructions on certain things while he was gone. He knew she was very capable running the day to day operations and giving him constant updates.

Now standing in the lobby, he was waiting for Anna, noticing a taxi parking at the front entrance. His boyish smile diminished into a concerned smile when he saw that she appeared to be in a bad mood. Even though she smiled, it was not the bright cheerful smile she wore yesterday and when he said goodbye in the elevator at the marketing floor.

He was about to ask her what was wrong when she curtly asked if they could just go. And she used his formal title, Mr. Anderson. The cabbie gathered their suitcases and garment bags while they got into the rear seat. Carter attempted to ask her what the problem was but she told him she didn't want to talk about it. He gave her some space and they discussed a few issues with the Jones account and it seemed to put her in a better mood.

At the airport, when they began loading, he got up from his chair when the attendant announced that first class was now ready to board. He saw her eyes light up when he said, "That's our call Anna." It was pretty obvious she had never flown first class before. As they walked toward the tunnel leading to the plane, he noticed some looks from people who would be riding in the back of the plane. Some looks were of envy while others were filled with .... why do the rich people get all the attention.

Finding their seats, Carter let Anna have the window seat, seeing some of the glee returning to her facial expressions. The stewardess was quick to ask if they would like a beverage. "Yes I'll have a bourbon neat and she will have a rum and coke unless she would like something else."

When the stewardess left, he turned to Anna with a more serious look. "We have a four hour flight so we might as well relax and get comfortable. Edward texted me and said he would have a car waiting to take us to the hotel. He and Regina will meet us for dinner at 6 in the hotel dining room."

It was then that he noticed the absence of her engagement ring. 'That explains the foul mood at the office,' he thought as the stewardess placed their drinks in front of them. As the plane ascended into the clouds and leveled off at 35,000 feet, Carter touched her hand. "Do you want to talk about it?" He wanted her mind off Simon and on him for the next three days.

Carter appeased her bad mood until they were settled into the plane, but once he caught sight of her lack of engagement ring, she knew he couldn’t help himself. His hand covered hers and the concerned look he leveled her with almost made her want to spill the beans. Almost.

But telling this man that she was splitting from her boyfriend when he had made it very clear that his interests were also personal did not feel like a safe venture. Although the ice had melted between them and Annaleigh was finding some positive aspects to his personality, Carter Anderson was only her boss. There could never be anything more than that.

She would not use her position “under” him to get a leg up on her coworkers - she was going to earn every inch she took, rising into a better position on her own merit and not on the gains of her body. She turned to look at him, the ice melting from her expression as she took in (what appeared to be) a sincere look of concern on his face. She sighed, murmuring, “Simon and I are not seeing eye to eye lately.”

She pressed her forehead against the cool glass of the window, looking down at what she could see below the clouds. “It’s been a long time since I’ve flown,” she admitted. “I love it - it just makes all your problems seem so small as you look down at them from above.” She couldn’t get her mind off of Simon, always thinking back to why this had happened to them.

Although their sex was lacking, it wasn’t on her part. She was enthusiastic to try new things but he always refused, pumping away until he was done and fell asleep. He always ended up taking his pleasure from her, even if that wasn’t necessarily mutual. Granted, their time to be intimate had been limited lately, mostly due to her increased workload and hours spent at the office.

Her heart dropped - hours she had spent with another man, sexual or not. Carter was slowly breaking down her barriers and wiggling inside, making a home for himself in her life whether she liked it or not. The fact that she had kissed him the other night, said his name so softly, it made her feel like the cheater despite doing nothing wrong. Grasping for her drink, Anna downed about half of it in one go.

Her lip curled down. “It always comes back to you causing trouble, doesn’t it?” She said, mainly talking to herself but hoping he could hear the spiteful tone in her voice. “You got what you wanted, after all. My fiance fucked another woman because I’m never around anymore and I’m done catering to him.” It spilled out in a jumble of words and she cursed herself for it, turning red with embarrassment, having not meant to say it at all.

She attempted to save the situation by turning to face him and jamming a finger into his chest as she said, “I’m also done catering to you, too. Anna is going to do what’s good for Anna and stop worrying about pleasing others for once. I’m not a toy to be wound up and made to perform - I hope you know how stubborn I can be because single Anna is an even bigger handful than the one who always had to worry about humiliating her fiancé with her behaviour.” She ranted, the anger slowly flowing out of her as her words slowed and silenced between them. Yup, there went the rest of the alcohol in her glass down the hatch.

She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly and mumbled, “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to burden you with that. I’m just so angry.” Anna turned back to the window and closed her eyes. She might have regretted spilling all that to him, but she did not regret her insubordinate words. He needed to know that he wouldn’t be getting the better of her now that she was ripe for the taking - she wasn’t. Annaleigh swore she was done with men.

She dug into her bag and pulled out her headphones, turning on the music she had loaded in her phone and attempted to fall asleep. Carter didn’t try to stop her, perhaps realizing that she needed every bit of sleep she could get after her fitful night on Emily’s couch last night. The next thing she knew, he was shaking her awake just as the announcement for landing floated over the overhead speakers.

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with her fists and hastily combed a couple fingers through her hair as she straightened up. She noted that at some point during her nap he’d tucked his suit jacket between her head and the window so that she could sleep more comfortably. She appreciated the gesture, but the garment was probably ruined now, full of wrinkles where it had been folded up. Handing it back cautiously, she offered a quiet mumble of thanks.

They disembarked and waited for their luggage at the carousel. It didn’t take long before they were loading it into a shuttle headed for the hotel. It was just about dinner time now and although Edward suggested they take a tour of the office Carter decided it could wait to until the morning since they both were starving and Anna’s bad mood was still lingering. Maybe dinner would help cheer her up. She stood just slightly behind him as he checked into the hotel, waiting patiently.

Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - Checking into the hotel

Carter was not ready for the barrage of hurt spilling from Anna's lips. She was angry and hurt finding her lover fucking some other woman. Downing a huge gulp of rum and coke, he watched her getting angrier. Yes he had a lot to do with it but at the same time she could have easily refused to get more involved in the business and with him, but he knew deep inside she wanted more than a desk job.

As she condemned either herself or someone for causing trouble in her life, he could only sit and let her get it all out. He wasn't sure she was referring to him, Simon, or herself as the anger slowly built inside her. Something must have been eating at her for a long time and now it was all flowing from her at 35,000 feet above the ground.

The reality came home when she jammed a finger into his chest, almost yelling at him above the din of the airplane noise. He didn't know she was catering to him. He gave her choices and let her decide. Sure he did a bad thing having her tailed that first weekend but since then he has only giving her opportunities. Decisions that would change her life and she was struggling with giving up the old life.

So she felt she was trying to please everyone else and now she was going to only please herself. And then she was starting to apologize for burdening him with her tirade. Carter let he sulk, pulling out her earphones and listening to music. he saw her eyes close after a bit and he took his jacket, stuffing it between her and window as a pillow. He heard the muffled, "Thanks," and then silence. When he had to wake her as the plane descended from the heavens, Carter didn't attempt to bring up what was sure a sore subject. She thanked him again and retrieved his coat wondering if Edward knew where a good dry cleaning business was located.

The car sent by Edward made its way through the busy city streets and stopped at a glitzy hotel in the middle of the city. It was definitely a five star hotel and he smiled, muttering to Anna. "Edward sure knows how to treat his guests."

After checking in with a very lovely and energetic woman, the bell boy showed them to their rooms on the 28th floor. Their rooms were side by side with an adjoining door. Carter settled in quickly, texting Edward that all was well and they would meet him downstairs at 6 for dinner.

Knocking on the shared door, he saw her questioning look. "I hope everything is ok in your room. I'm a bit tired and I'll leave the door unlocked in case you need something."

He could tell she was still in a foul mood but maybe dinner and some good conversation would change her mind. She nodded and said everything was ok. Closing the door and making sure it was unlocked, he lay on the bed, thinking about Anna and here anger. He was sure he could give her more than Simon could and he knew she wanted what he had to offer her. She just didn't admit it to herself yet.

And what about Simon taking another woman? Was Anna frigid and he wanted to experiment and she rebuked him? She didn't seem the type but then again sometimes what's under the skin is hidden by a façade meant to hide behind.

Sleep slowly overtook him and it was much needed rest. He dreamed they were making deals and then they were kissing. Her warm inviting lips touching his, her hands roving over his body, his cock hardening under her touch and then he felt something shaking him. Slowly his eyes opened to see Anna staring down at him, and almost embarrassed, he knew his cock was pressing against his suit pants.

"Shit .... I over slept," he mumbled seeing delicious body standing by the edge of the bed.

Anna was nervous about him having an easy entry point into her room but she supposed she could always keep it locked if she wanted. They parted ways, her more alert now after her nap. Although she was mentally drained and felt like she could sleep forever, she knew that she couldn't mess up her sleep schedule any more than she already had.

This made her wander around the room, gasping in the luxury of it. A five-star was way beyond Anna's means and she had never even dared to dream about it. Although, her budget was opening up now that she didn't have to worry about medical school student loans... Another wicked thought came to her unbidden and she tried to shake it off: if she fucked her boss like he was wanted her to, money wouldn't exactly be an issue, anymore...

She cast a glance back at the connected door frame of his room, chewing her lip. Trotting into the bathroom, Anna was in awe of the ample, beautifully furnished space. She had to get in that shower! Stripping, she stood under showerhead for a few minutes just enjoying the heat on her body. After she washed thoroughly, her mind began to wander again.

It had been a couple weeks since a man had given her an orgasm, and even then it was weak, leaving her feeling unfulfilled. Any time she had managed to get off lately had been by her own means, fingers working feverishly when she needed to blow off some steam. It seemed like this was as good a time as any. It certainly didn't help that as much as she tried to fight it off, her thoughts kept drifting back to a man certainly NOT her ex - someone she could never cross that line with - but instead, her boss.

She leaned against the back of the shower enclosure with one foot up on the edge of the tub, one hand sliding down the curve of her shoulder over her breasts and lower, over her soft belly and into the gap between her thighs. The first brush of her fingers over her clit jolted her, and she moaned loudly. The water from the shower swallowed most of it, dampening the sound in the large bathroom. She slowly rubbed and teased working herself up until her orgasm came screaming over her. She whimpered, "oh fuck, Carter," as she came, unable to prevent the name from slipping from her lips.

Indeed, she'd been thinking of his large hands questing all over her body and the rough stubble on his chin scratching over her skin as he pressed kisses wherever he pleased. The final image, him on his knees with her leg thrown over his shoulder and his mouth buried inside her wet cunt was the one that had thrown her over the edge, imagining such a powerful man subjected to her needs and willingly bowing before her to follow through with such a sinful act.

Carter could be a prick when he wanted to be, but he could also be a good man, as she was coming to find out. He hid that smile and generosity beneath that ice cold exterior, never letting anyone close to him. She did know that whatever she was seeing was carefully controlled, planned meticulously to make her feel as though she had nothing to worry about; she could see his machinations still brewing tirelessly in those deep, intense eyes of his. It didn't hurt that he was crazy attractive, his strong body and large hands, that face, how well his suits and clothing fit - stretching across his broad chest and hinting at the flat defined muscle of his abs. That tight little tush. She giggled naughtily as she thought of it.

Anna allowed herself to imagine the possibilities as she rested against the shower wall. What had just happened was mindless fun - it meant nothing. She was allowed her daydreams. But once she pressed her foot down onto the heated tile floor of the bathroom, everything returned to normal. There would be no more imaginings of her and her boss in intimate situations. She could feel the tension building between them, day by day, but she wouldn't be the one to act on it. She needed it to be her own merit that got her to the top, not cheapening her skills by having sex with her boss - it was only a pleasant dream.

Besides, he's still an ass, she thought as she climbed out and dried herself off. He was wickedly cunning, calculating and had a bad temper (although he was able to keep a perfect lid on it, she'd admit). He was trouble. Anna resolved to tell herself that anytime his words or actions brought a smile to her face and she felt her walls trembling around her. The bad thing...? Anna had never shied away from troublesome situations or ideas. She thrived in the chaos. She was going to have to staunch any feelings now that she felt blooming between them because undoubtedly, she had to admit that there must be. Anna could feel the bubble of fondness for him starting to grow in her stomach, and it was not a path she was ready to explore.

She quickly dried her hair and dressed, spritzing herself with perfume to cover any trace of her arousal. She left her hair laying over her shoulders before putting on some light makeup and giving herself the seal of approval. She slipped into a black pair of heels and gathered her clutch before hesitantly knocking on Carter's door. There was no answer, but it was just about dinner time now and they needed to get going. Pulling open the door, Anna stepped carefully over to the bed. She said his name but there was no response. She'd only just curved her hand over his shoulder blade when she caught the hard line of his cock in his pants in her peripheral view. She blushed, frozen as she gazed on. Thankfully his eyes popped open and she was knocked out of her daze, able to step back and turn around to head for her own room again to give him some privacy as she said, "it's almost dinnertime, Mr. Anderson."

She could hear him muttering about oversleeping, but she ignored it as she quickly crossed the distance to the door and closed it behind her. Her back leaned there for a moment as she tried to get it out of her mind. This man was driving her crazy - after her little shower-time adventure she'd figured that she'd gotten it out of her system, but that little peak of what he was packing was enough to make that arousal spark again deep in her groin. She breathed deeply, gulping down the lump in her throat.

Last edited:
Tuesday Evening - Dinner with the Hartman's

Waking from a deep sleep, he was surprised to see Anna staring down at him. He smiled at Anna, seeing her gaze drift from his lower region to his eyes. She acted embarrassed, retreating from his room and stating it was almost dinner time. Her slightly flushed cheeks betrayed her viewing of his covered erection and from her reaction, she seemed shy. Was she really that shy?

In the business world she was a shark, ready to do battle. Her recent business meetings with Edward and Robert, showed she was not afraid to take them on as equals. Her quick thinking and knowledge of different subjects, showed him she was equal to the task of getting the job done. He was proud to have her on his team and he would reward her. But there was something else, he wanted more than just a business relationship.

Carter wiped his eyes, trying to fight the urge to lay back down on the comfortable bed. He walked to the door and knocked. "Anna I'm going to take a quick shower and will be ready to go downstairs in about five minutes. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

Hustling into the shower, he turned on the water, letting it cascade over his head, waking him up completely. Grabbing the soap bar, he lathered up the wash cloth and began washing. But the dream of them kissing and caressing came back as he soaped up his cock, feeling the blood rush through its veins, making it stiff. "Oh fuck. I need to take this relationship to the next level," he mumbled, feeling his fingers stroking its length.

Looking down at his soapy cock, he thought of Anna kneeling in front of him, her fingers stroking his cock while she gazed up at him with those alluring emerald eyes. He could see her open lips, teasing the tip of his cock, her teeth nipping at the sensitive head which would bring moans of pleasure from his lips.

He then remembered that she was waiting for him and he knew Edward and Regina were probably on there way or already at the restaurant. Letting his hands stop the erotic stroking, he reluctantly finished washing thinking that there were so many things he wanted to experience with her.

Drying off, dousing himself with a sprinkle of aftershave, he dressed in a pair of brown Haggar slacks and a soft yellow shirt. He smirked at this image in the mirror when he buttoned the shirt, leaving the top two buttons open.

Knocking of the companion door to her room, he heard her moving and then then door opened. He smiled and saw her eyes take in his outfit. "Sorry for taking so long. I must have been more tired than I thought."

She smelled so good and for a brief moment, he thought how nice it would be to throw her on large king size bed and ravage her. But the Hartman's were waiting. They exchanged brief comments about their rooms and Carter could tell she was duly impressed with the accommodations.

Arriving at the ground floor, Carter put his large hand on the small of her back as walked to the restaurant. He looked at her shoulder, remembering the tattoo on her shoulder and wondered what it looked like. Would he have the opportunity to see and touch it tonight? He was going to play it close to the vest during dinner and see what happened between them. Would she give him a signal that would give him an opening. He knew in the back of his mind that something either good or bad was going to happen between them.

The Hartman's were at the table and waved when they walked toward them. "By the way Anna you should call me Carter and not be so formal. We are going to work together on a number of projects and it seems clumsy if you are so formal all the time."

Edward and Regina both stood and smiled. Edward hugged Anna and Carter gave Regina a huge hug. They were going to have a nice social dinner and afterwards, when their hosts were gone, would the chemistry he felt between them flourish?

Last edited:
Anna couldn’t help but wonder if he was doing anything to alleviate his “problem” while he was in the shower. She cursed herself for these thoughts and when he joined her there was no sign of any funny business, so she shook it off and tried to ignore it as he escorted her down to dinner. His hand on her back was so warm and he smelled terrific - she wanted to bury her nose into the skin at the base of his throat where his cologne was most potent.

“Of course, Carter. I agree that’s only fair now that I’ve taken so much responsibility under my belt,” she responded freely. “It would be much too awkward spending three days in a room attached to yours while I still call you Mr. Anderson - we’ve moved past the point that I’m so worried about formality. We’re going to be a united front,” she agreed.

She smiled widely at Edward and Regina, pressing a friendly kiss to Edward’s cheek in greeting. “Good evening. Regina, you look lovely tonight. I’m so pleased that I’ve had the opportunity to be invited, but let’s promise to avoid work talk tonight if at all possible! I’m looking forward to a wonderful dinner and a stiff drink,” she said heartily. Carter pulled out the chair for her and she sat, allowing him to push her in closer to the table before taking his seat. She tucked her clutch purse in the space between her back and that chair, crossing one ankle over the other.

Good conversation and laughs were in abundance as they waited for appetizers to be delivered, everyone at the table contributing little stories and anecdotes freely. As soon as her drink was delivered, Anna took a sip but made sure to keep a better eye on her level of sobriety tonight. There were several times that her hand brushed Carter’s as she reached for various items on the table. Overall, the evening was going well and Annaleigh was looking forward to seeing what the rest of it brought. She tucked her hair over her far shoulder and twisted it up onto the side of her head in a messy updo as she ate.

The whole meal was heavenly. Anna couldn’t contain her moan as the first spoonful of chocolate lava cake hit her taste buds. Her eyes slid shut as she savoured it, digging into her dessert with gusto.

After the meal was cleared, they sat around the table drinking. They all felt very full as they chatted and enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant, showing no sign of being ready to separate for the evening. Anna and Regina excused themselves to migrate to the restaurant bar where they could get to know each other and gossip without the boys. It wasn’t long before Regina brought up her relationship with Carter.

“So. You and Carter? Is that not a thing? Are we not allowed to discuss it?”

The blush that stole over Anna’s face and down her throat until it spread underneath her dress was telling. “Excuse me? I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Oh, please. Any man and his dog can tell he’s interested, and that pretty little red colour tells me that it might just be mutual.”

Anna’s fingers picked apart a napkin sitting under her third drink of the evening as she considered her response. “He’s my boss, Regina. Up until yesterday, I was an engaged woman. We’re from two completely different worlds. I don’t want to be remembered as the woman who got a promotion because she fucked the CEO,” she finally murmured, listing off a multitude of excuses.

“Oh hunny,” Regina spoke, reaching forward to rub Anna’s back in a show of comfort. “I don’t know you very well yet, but even a blind man could see through your excuses. You’ve already made a world of difference to Carter - he’s been more considerate and open since he’s met you. The both of you compliment each other so well. You’d be silly if you passed him up for such irrelevant excuses. I think you could have something amazing if you’d just give him a chance.”

Anna’s attention turned to look over her shoulder at the men who were still sitting at the table. She chewed her lip as she pondered Regina’s words. She did bring up good points, but the boss thing was a colossal hang-up. Especially right now after her recent break-up, Anna was hesitant to dive into the relationship she knew was waiting for her with Carter, but she’d have a lot to think about over the next several days.

Either way, Anna knew this trip was going to change everything for them. Regina grasped her elbow gently and guided her back to the table. The soft smile Carter aimed at her was disarming when she perched back onto the edge of the chair. They stayed and had another drink before they eventually decided it was time to retire to their rooms, Anna more than a little tipsy as she clutched onto Carter’s arm. His alcohol tolerance was much higher than hers and he was a steady support as he walked her back to their shared room. He scanned his keycard to enter the suite, pulling her gently behind him.

Last edited:
Tuesday Night - Retiring for the evenng or not?

The evening was delightful and Carter noted Anna seemed to have gotten out of her funky mood. Her and Regina hit it off, talking about girl things and enjoying each others company. Regina, with her auburn hair shining in the lights of the restaurant was the perfect host. Edward was lucky to have her at his side as she seemed to compliment him very well. As the evening progressed he wondered if he would ever find someone who complimented him. When Regna suggested they go to the bar and leave the men alone, Anna readily agreed. Regina leaned over Edward's shoulder and gave him a peck on the cheek and Carter saw Anna watching and then turning her back on the table.

Sipping their drinks, Edward and Carter discussed the latest basketball game and work. He looked in the direction of Anna and Regina, seeing them at the bar seemingly continuing their chatty conversation. Regina seemed to be doing all the talking and Anna nodding her head and then responding. Edward coughed and when Carter turned, he saw the smile on his face.

"You like her a lot don't you."

Carter chuckled. "Is it that obvious?"

"It's written all over both your faces. Regina could tell you both like each other the other night at the gallery. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she is having the same talk with her at the bar."

A quizzical look came over Carter's face. "Are you two playing match maker?"

Edward let out a loud belly laugh, causing people near them to turn and gaze at him. "No we're not playing match maker Carter. We both know what it's like playing the game. We were in your shoes once. And now that her lover is out of the picture at least for the moment. You need to strike while the iron is hot."

Carter's eyes widened and his words stumbled out. "You mean ..... you and Regina worked together?" He never thought to ask how they met. Just as he was about to ask more questions, the women returned and Edward put his finger to his lips as if to convey that this was between them for now.

After another round of drinks, they bid goodnight. Shaking Edward's hand, Carter saw the twinkle in his eyes and the wink as he told them he would send a car for them at 9 am and to make sure they get a good night's sleep.

Carter felt Anna hanging onto his arm as he escorted her up to their suites. When he opened the door to his room, he pulled her into his room and then opened his door to her room. When he turned the knob on her door, it was locked.

Turning to look at Anna, he saw her emerald eyes sparkling and a smile on her face and he couldn't resist a little humor. "Looks like you're locked out of your room."

The urge and hunger that had been building inside him came spilling out. Grabbing her shoulders, he pulled her to him. One hand grabbed a handful of her long dark curls, pulling her head back. "I know you've been staring at me the way I've been staring at you. I have wanted to do this for a long time."

He saw her eyes widen, and her lips opened as if to say something and for a brief moment, he thought he should stop. But the ache in his groin and the fever running rampant in his body overruled any thoughts. He didn't give her a chance to resist or talk her way out of what was about to happen. Clutching a handful of hair so she couldn't run away, his lips claimed hers with a hunger that came from the very depths of his soul.

Finding her door locked was a silly mistake that made her giggle at the ridiculousness of it - it was almost as though the world was trying to push them together any way possible. First, the tension snapping and crackling in the air between them, Simon’s cheating tendencies, Regina’s words, and lastly Anna’s drunk state all seemed to be encouraging this bond to grow and flourish. Just as Anna was planning to take the long way to her room, Carter’s strong hands on her shoulders pulled her into his body.

Anna looked up at him, curiously, a little slow to process what was happening in the moment. The words he spoke felt like a freight train slamming into her chest and knocking the breath from her - there was nothing she could do but to accept the oncoming collision. Honestly, Anna wasn’t sure why she should be stopping him anyway. Her excuses (because that’s precisely what they were) already so fragile, cracked as her feelings for him burst through the dam she’d been building. Even if they couldn’t have more than three days together before reality came crashing down, Annaleigh swore she’d make the best of it.

She opened her mouth to tell him that, and she could see the look in his eyes that showed her how nervous he was that she might reject him. That look vanished just a second later before he was bowing his neck to press his lips firmly onto the part of her own. He kissed her desperately, hungrily, passionately. His hand in her hair held her close but it was only a formality - after Anna recognized that she wasn’t dreaming and this was happening, her eyes slid shut and she began to return his kiss, rising onto her tiptoes with her hands braced against his shoulders to make it easier.

Their lips moved together like they’d been doing this for years. Eventually, they split apart to share a breath in the minuscule space between them before Anna was pressing back in, her mouth opening to his this time. She locked her teeth around his bottom lip and sucked it into her mouth, nibbling slightly. In turn, his tongue darted out and swiped across her lips, tasting the strawberry gloss he found there. Their tongues met in the middle, sucking and sliding, brushing and tangling. She moaned into the wet heat of his mouth.

Pulling back once she lost her breath again, she murmured, “that was one hell of a first kiss,” as she offered him a tentative smile. Anna pushed him gently backward until his knees touched the bed and he allowed himself to fall back on it, sitting on the edge. Hesitating, Anna kicked off her shoes and hiked up her skirt a little as she climbed up to straddle his lap. She reconnected their mouths and they spent the next several minutes just teasing hot kisses back and forth.

Her hands which had been relatively stationary began to slide down over his biceps and to his hands before she reached out and placed them on his sides, stroking up. Her tiny hands weaved around to his back, pulling his shirt tail out from his slacks to fit directly against the warm skin of his back. She was admittedly out of practice since Simon was into boring vanilla sex, but she was a woman with a large sexual drive sitting in the lap of an attractive man whose cock was rising against her and pressing against her clothed centre. Anna began to make slow tentative rocks against him, hoping to provide some friction and relief for them both.

Whatever happened (or didn’t) this weekend was okay. She’d finally gotten through her hang-up on dating him after all. If it turned out that nothing came of this, at least they’d have both tried to suck it up and make it better before calling it quits.

Last edited:
Tuesday night - The ice is broken

After a tentative moment, Carter felt the full measure of her lips, pressing hungrily against his. The thin ice shield that had been between them for days shattered into a million pieces. He welcomed her lips and teeth, nipping at his lower lip while their tongues darted back and forth, her eager moan was met with one of his own.

"Yes that was a hell of a ......." but his words were cut off as she pushed him and he thought she might be pushing him away. When after gently pushing him against the bed, she stood in front of him with a curious smile on her lips. Then she hiked up her skirt and sat on his lap, her arms wrapping around his neck, kissing him passionately. He returned her kisses with equal enthusiasm feeling her hips begin to move slowly back and forth on his growing desire. Was this the alcohol speaking? The way her body movements shattered some of the doubts he had about her being frigid.

His hands found her backside, squeezing her tightly and then roaming over the thin blouse, feeling the clasp on her bra. He smiled into the kisses remembering the conference room at Robert's office. He felt her fingers moving and then pulling his shirt out of his trousers as he did the same to her blouse. When the material was free, his hands roamed over her hot skin and he remembered the tattoo.

She pulled away and they were both breathing hard, staring at each other. If ever there was a time to stop it was now. Carter looked at her fingers begin to undo each button, a look of pure lust in her eyes. He spied her buttons and did likewise, unhooking each button until he reached the last one. Smiling when the red lace bra was exposed, he quickly slipped her blouse off her shoulders, letting it fall wherever it landed.

When she completed her task, he felt his shirt being removed and then they kissed hard bare skin against bare skin. He felt her fingernails digging into his back as he fingers found and fumbled with the clasp on her bra. When it released, he pushed her back slightly, breaking the kiss. He smiled into her lustful smile. "So you like the back clasp rather than the front clasp."

His words broke whatever tension there might be between them. He gazed down at the her large mounds, free from their prison. "God they are beautiful," he gasped touching them. Running his fingertips over each mound, marveling at each nipple hardened when swiped and a soft moan yielding from her lips. Out of the corner of his eye he saw and felt her fingertips exploring too. The ice was truly broken between them.

Last edited:
“Who knew you’d be discovering that so personally,” she answered, leaning down to fit her mouth to those collarbones that had been tempting her for weeks. She began to rock a little faster now, feeling his cock quickly hardening even more against the dampening seat of her panties. “I for one, couldn’t wait to take this for a ride - especially since I saw it this afternoon,” Anna said wickedly, in between pecks she pressed to his chest. “Or rather, I should say that I couldn’t wait to wrap my lips around it!”

Her tiny hand reached down and squeezed his cock through his pants. His answering grunt was appreciated - Simon was usually a quiet lover. She hoped Carter wouldn’t disappoint, but he seemed like he was going to blow her mind with the way things were going now.

Sliding out of his lap, Anna stood in front of him wearing just her skirt, matching red panties and a smile. One of her palms slid flatly down her belly and just barely dipped into the hem of her skirt, teasingly. She stroked the tender flesh of her belly for a little bit before the other hand nimbly caught the zipper on the side of the skirt, each tooth coming loose audibly in the silent room, save for their quiet breaths, one metal tooth after the other. It pooled at her feet as she stepped out of it, letting him inspect her body. Anna turned, putting her back to him. She shook her panty-clad ass in his direction, revealing the whole tattoo to his eyes.

It was a piece she was quite proud of; several roses with their thorns present in a weaving pattern of black ink on delicate skin curving from her shoulder down to just above her waist, ending slightly curled below her ribs on her left side. It chronicled her journey from a scared little girl into the woman she was today - blooming into something beautiful and dangerous. She was not a force to be trifled with and her tattoo made it known. She’d always wanted another one, though - the addiction settling under her skin, so to speak. She wasn’t sure just what she would have gotten even if she did have the money for it, but it was something she was hoping to explore more in the future.

She glanced back over her shoulder as she bent at the waist, her cheeks spreading and providing a clear show of just how wet she was for him as the crotch of her underwear became soaked through completely. Her thumbs hooked in the material and slowly inched it down over her ass and thighs until she could also step out of those, too. Straightening, Anna crossed back to the bed and dropped into the space between his knees, fumbling open his belt and the fastenings of his pants. Once she was able to undo those, Carter lifted his ass to make it easier for her as she grabbed the waistline and pulled them down to just under his ass, his boxers soon following.

His erect dick popped out and almost bounced against her face as it was freed. Her mouth watered as she got her first look at it. It was more average in length at around seven inches, but impressively girthy - when Anna reached out to start stroking her prize, she couldn’t even wrap her hand completely around it - she couldn’t close her fingers around the width! It had to be just as wide around as a beer can. It wasn’t enormous, but much more than she was used to!

“Of fuck, Carter - your cock is so big. Much bigger than Simon’s,” she stated in appreciation. Business wasn’t the only thing Carter excelled at.

She couldn’t help but lower her head, her tongue darting out to scoop up the beads of pre-come dripping from the head of his shaft. She moaned at his flavour, a musky deep taste that coated her taste buds. A girl could get used to this - sucking this beautiful big cock every day, a good flavour to start the day off with, in her opinion. Simon had always expected Anna to do this for him but refused to return the favour. She prayed Carter was a little more generous. Of course, her sealing her lips around the head and sucking lightly may have provided some incentive in that field, his hand tightening in her hair as she sucked more of his dick into the hot, wet heat of her mouth, as he leaned back to watch her give him head.

Last edited:
Tuesday Night - Discovering each other for the first time

Who was this woman in the room with him? Earlier in the day, on the plane, she gave him the distinct impression she was not going to fall into his trap. But she did say she was going to do what she felt was good for her. He knew enough about alcohol induced eroticism to know Anna was not totally under its influence. While she may have had a few drinks, the real Anna was emerging and there was no way this sexy woman was shy or frigid.

He watched, mesmerized when she moved off his lap and took the initiative, performing a little strip tease for him. His cock throbbed inside his trouser anxiously awaiting what might happen. "You're making my cock nice and hard for you Anna," he murmured watching her drop the skirt and then turning to show off her tattoo.

The tattoo extended from her shoulder to the top of her waist showing off Four roses amid curly vines with thorns. They seemed to jump out of her skin at him and he would have to . He would have to wait to inspect it more closely as she bent at the waist, giving him a perfect view of her round ass cheeks when she pulled off the soaked red panties. He smiled, seeing the softness of her cheeks, thinking how they must have looked after he spanked her. It was one more area of her body he wanted to explore. "You have a lovely ass baby," he cooed knowing she would get the meaning of his words.

She was definitely not waiting for him as she dropped to her knees, quickly undoing his belt and tugging his trousers and boxers off his body. He saw her eyes glisten with desire when his cock was free, bobbing back and forth in front of her. He followed her exclamation with, "It's all yours Anna. It's for your pleasure to worship and play with." He didn't address Simon's name and if things worked out the way he thought over the next three days and nights, she would never want him again.

The moans emitting from his mouth when her tongue and mouth went to work on his cock, filled the room. She knew what she was doing and Carter leaned back on one of his forearms watching her enjoy his cock while his other hand played with the curls of her dark hair. "That's it baby take your time getting acquainted to your new toy. You and him are going to have some great times together." He let out a loud groan when she opened her mouth and took him deep into her mouth. His hips rose up and his fingers tightened their grip in her hair. This is what he had been wanting from her and she was not disappointing him.

He watched her fingers stroke whatever part of his cock was not in her mouth as she began to fuck his cock faster. "yessss ohhhhh fuck yessss. Suck your new toy Anna. You're making him throb in your mouth."

Carter suddenly sat up, his hands burying in her hair as she looked up at him with those innocent emerald eyes. Pulling her head, he held her mouth on his cock, burying it deep in her mouth. "you love that don't you Anna? You love sucking your new toy." He let her head fall back, watching her gasp for a breath and then pulled her head forward again, repeating his actions a few more times.

Then without warning he released her hair an stood up, reaching down to pick her up and set her on the edge of the bed. "You can drink some other time. Right now it's my turn."

He kissed her hard on the lips as she fell back on the bed, his body hovering over her. Breaking the kiss, his lips trailed over her chin, down her neck, licking and kissing as he went. He took a moment to suck on each of her nipples, promising himself that he would spend a lot of time visiting them later. Kissing down her stomach to the top of her pussy, he kneeled between her thighs, pushing them back and to the side, opening her sex to him.

He smelled the rich fragrance of her excitement, and then kissed the inside of her thighs skipping her pussy for the moment. But it was only a moment, and then his lips kissed the wetness of her cunt, his tongue curling inside to taster her. "Ohhhh goddd you taste great. I'm going to love eating you over and over," he moaned and then buried his face into her moist cunt.

Back