Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

Listening to the two of them on the phone, obviously Teresa was convinced that Cavelle was not being assaulted. He continued to run his fingers over her tummy and sides, certainly very ticklish areas for her.

"Soft strokes on my belly. You have no idea how turned on I am right now."

Continuing to caress her soft tummy, sliding his finger down closer to her skirt, he resisted the temptation to slide it under the waist band. Yes, she was turned on, but probably not yet ready for touching in her most private parts.

She rolled over and trapped his arm between them as she initiated another passionate kiss, bumping into his hard shaft more than once, quite aware of what she had done to him . . . and seemingly enjoying teasing him.

Once that kiss broke, she looked him directly in the eyes, "I love you Patrick," came breathlessly from her lips.

"I love you too, baby," Patrick said in reply as his hand slid up under to t-shirt to cup her breast, a hard nipple in the palm of his hand.
 
"I love you too, baby,"

Cavelle, felt so much like the cat that had gotten the cream she almost purred. She'd heard guys call their girlfriends 'babe' or 'baby' before and had always thought it kind of odd as an endearment but now when Patrick called her that it brought with it all kinds of wonderful feelings. Maybe slightly submissive feelings but that didn't feel wrong and there were also feelings of being cared for, of being owned, claimed and protected.

Although at first the age difference between them had been something that worried her it had never been a turn off for her either, in fact now, acknowledging the feelings his endearment had brought she finally realized it was part of his appeal. She loved that he was older it was part of what made her feel safe with him, it was why he had those utterly charming old school manners and the little salt and pepper in his hair around the temples was definitely hot.

All these thoughts flashed through her mind quickly but not deeply. She was just enjoying the sensations of the moment. The after glow of their kiss on her lips, the fire of arousal burning steady and strong between her legs, the burn of the liniment in her softly (almost comfortably) aching thighs, the super sensitivity of the skin on her belly the tenderness of her nipples as her state of arousal kept them hard and they pulled at the skin around them and pressed against the fabric of her t shirt. She was experiencing a kind of full body arousal to match the warm, vulnerable, honest emotional state he'd induced.

Then he did something that shocked her. It shocked her but it didn't frighten her. She gasped and jerked as her hand tried to catch his but just as quickly her mind vetoed that and aborted the motion. He'd slid his hand up to her chest under her t- shirt and touched her left breast.

She was instantly tense and staring at him wide eyed. Her breath was coming in deep surprised gasps, caused by both the suddenness of his action, a little affront (that was growing quickly) at the liberty he'd taken again but beyond either of those was the sensation.

Yes the sensation of her hard nipple pressed lightly against his palm was the main surprise. She'd touched her self before when aroused and thought she knew what to expect but she had never realized how different it would feel when someone else did it.

Patrick must have known he was pushing her because he took no further action just watched her with that maddening calm look he had. He saw every little emotion play across her face and they were intense feelings so she was afraid of what he saw there. Did he see her shock in that first moment? Did that upset him? He certainly would have seen her hand twitch to stop him but hopefully he understood that she'd stopped herself.

Did he see the growing anger? She had a choice to make now and due to the liberty he had taken she didn't have the time she would have liked to make it.

As aroused as she was she was also hurt. She'd spoken to him about this before, when they first kissed. The decision was made, she reached up while looking him in the eye and pulled his hand away from her chest. She was feeling very vulnerable and was afraid that he would not forgive her but she had to make a stand even if it left her feeling ashamed and she found she couldn't look him in the eye afterward. Her voice came out very timid and she couldn't hide that she was a upset.

"I'm sorry love, but I've told you... you're supposed to ask first."

Asserting herself like this was very frightening and she deeply regretted ruining the wonderful mood that had been building between them. Most of all she feared he would reject her now, maybe dump her. She felt tears coming to her eyes but she knew she wouldn't respect herself if she didn't make this stand. It was her body and he was supposed to ask!"

The tears were coming a little harder and she rolled away from him to hide her shame.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"I'm sorry, love, but I've told you . . . you're supposed to ask first."

Patrick honestly could not believe what he was hearing, "Really? Is this the adult version of 'Mother, May I'?

Rolling onto his back, he turned his head on the pillow to look at her,"You didn't seem to have any problem pressing your body against my hard cock, knowing full well what you were doing to me . . . and, quite obviously, enjoying the teasing, knowing that I was not going to get any release."

Patrick sat up on the edge of the bed, "I think we need to get dressed and I will drive you home. You need to have a long talk with Teresa tonight. Don't leave out any details. See what she thinks. I love you Cavelle, and that is not going to change, but I can't be walking on egg shells every time our relationship takes another step forward and wondering if I have to ask if it is ok."

He stood and grabbed a sweatshirt from his closet. "I'll wait in the living room."
 
Cavelle couldn't get up for a long time after he stormed out. His reaction had been exactly what she had worst feared and she lay there shaking and crying not even able to care that her tears were soaking into his pillow for quite some time.

Finally when she felt herself ready to move she grabbed her phone and texted Teresa.

'>Can you come and get me?'

Teresa's reply was quick.

'>Of course sweets where are you? Everything okay?'

'>We had a fight, I feel sick.'


Cavelle sent Patrick's address to Teresa and got changed out of her skirt and back into her pants and boots then pulled her jumpsuit top on over her t shirt, it would be freezing outside.

Her worst fears had been confirmed. He was expecting a lot more from her than she felt ready for.

She was really upset at Patrick, it hurt that he couldn't understand she just needed to feel like she had a little control over what happened to her own body! This wasn't the 1950's after all! It was her body and he should be checking with her to make sure she was okay with it before he did something so much more intimate than what he'd tried previously.

But she was also upset at herself she had trusted him and even encouraged him. Everything had been going perfectly and maybe if she'd just found better words to express herself she wouldn't have ruined it. He was so gentle with her and maybe she had given the wrong signals? She was so ashamed right now, afraid she'd ruined things beyond repair and she was afraid that if she saw him she would cave in and say sorry and she would never be able to assert herself again. When Teresa texted that she was outside Cavelle grabbed her bag and tried to sneak out.

She was remembering how safe it had made her feel when Patrick had promised her all she had to do was ask and he would stop, that feeling was utterly in ruins now.

Her attempt to exit without him noticing was a failure, he had his back to her as she entered the lounge but he heard her and turned around. Cavelle looked at the floor and kept walking towards the door. After his angry words she felt worse than a worm and didn't want to see the anger in his expression.

"I'm sorry Patrick, I'll go now, Teresa is here."

What a roller coaster these few days had been. She just wanted to be able to make an exit without any more of his angry words landing on her like whip lashes. Tears were blurring her vision and she was worried she would lose a contact lens.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick waited a couple of hours before attempting to frame a text to Cavelle. She needed some time to calm down; hopefully she talked it out with Teresa and understood a bit more of what her part had been in their fight. He didn't really look at it as a fight . . . but she probably did and would soon have Teresa on her side . . . against the big bad Boyfriend who took advantage of her.

Picking up his phone, "Cavelle, I would rather be doing this face to face, rather than by text. I'm pretty sure that you are not ready for that."

"I don't intend any disrespect to you, or your body, in my actions. I'm trying to understand your desire, and need, to be asked before making any moves romantically, or intimately, with you. However, love, intimacy sometimes is spontaneous . . . and yes, explosive. I thought we were ready for even that small move on my part to caress your breast this afternoon."

"Obviously, in your mind, I over-stepped my bounds, and for that I am sorry. Please forgive me."

"I will understanding if you do not feel like coming into the office tomorrow. I'm ready to talk whenever you are. Love, P"

He hit "Send" and slumped back in his recliner.
 
Cavelle, needed several long breaths of the cold air when she got outside before she felt comfortable getting into the car. The cold air burned her throat and lungs but it ended the nausea she'd been feeling in shocked reaction to how badly things had turned so quickly.

In the car she was in Teresa's arms and crying on her shoulder for several minutes before she was able to talk. Teresa was the best of friends and as soon as she was assured that Cavelle wasn't actually physically hurt in any way she was fine with just holding her till they could talk.

On the drive home Cavelle told her all that had happened, the whole wonderful day the wonderful evening and then the awful way it had ended with Patrick virtually kicking her out. She told Teresa all about the sweet words of love they had shared and how afraid she was that Patrick wouldn't want her back now and she spoke of how hurt and how broken she felt inside.

When they were back home and on the couch with a hot chocolate each she asked the question she was most afraid of.

"Was this my fault?"

"No hun."

Teresa thought for awhile before she want on.

"Patrick's a nice guy but he's got some old fashioned ideas eh. There are some mitigating factors here but the basic facts are that you went to his place willingly for a massage that you both knew might turn into something more. He assured you that if that something more went beyond your boundaries you could stop him and when that happened he got mad. That's not your fault at all Cavelle, that's on him!"

" ... but maybe you let things go a bit too far before you drew your lines for him. He probably feels like you lead him on a bit... now don't get mad... I know you and I know you wouldn't do that deliberately but really girl if a man puts his hand up your top and you don't stop him but also don't want him to touch your breasts you need to say so before not after the fact."

Cavelle's heart fell.

"Its still on him though hun, not you. He has a lot more experience than you and if he doesn't realize that by now then he's not as smart as he seems. He should know better than to talk to you like that either way. Of course you want to take things slow, you've never done anything like this before. His behavior was douche bag material and you can bet your bottom dollar I will tell him that when he comes round here begging you to forgive him."

Cavelle snorted, her tears had dried but she was left feeling numb.

"I don't think that will happen T. You should have seen how angry he was. I don't think he will want to see me again."

"Now your being an idiot. Didn't he say he loved you?"

"Well yea but..."

"But nothing. You love him right and after everything that's happened tonight you still do... well that's how love works little sister. It's not something that gets shaken off in one fight. He owes you an apology and when he cools down he will realize that. Then I tell him off... then you forgive him... then you two have a big talk, because you come from different generations with different values and different ways of thinking and you are going to have a lot of differences and if you don't talk them through your gonna fight a lot and I don't like your snot on my shirt that much."

Cavelle couldn't help herself, she burst out with the worst snort laugh ever.

The next morning her friends wisdom proved itself. She'd gone to sleep before his text came through but she saw it when she woke up.

She was grateful for not having to go to work she'd worried about how awkward that would be. She was super relieved and grateful that he did indeed apologize but what the rest of his text revealed was that, as Teresa had suggested, he didn't really understand why she had been upset. T was right this was just a case of better communication being required.

It was all going to be alright though, she knew it becuase he signed off with his love and that was all she needed. The rest they could talk through.

>'My love. I'm so sorry for how last night ended and you have no idea how much I want things back to how they were before. I forgive you. I love you, I love you, I love you. But we need to talk, so we better understand each other and we don't fight like that again. Thanks for the day off. I need it. Could you please come and see me after work?'

She thought for a moment then sent another text.

>'Beware T is gonna want to eat your liver. I love you, I love you, I love you.'

She felt a burden lift from her heart. It wasn't okay yet but it would be. The sad thing was if he'd just asked she would have said yes, she had been in the right state of mind for just about anything. If he'd just asked things may have gone all the way.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick read, re-read, and read again the text from Cavelle. The first text was fine; they could sit down and talk thru the situation. He would try to understand her need to be asked what was appropriate; at the same time, she needed to understand that when she does things that lead him on, such as rubbing her body against his hard dick, she needs to know that those are the kind of signs that make men believe that more intimacy is not only ok, but encouraged.


Then her read her second text, the veiled threat from Teresa. Patrick had absolutely no desire to run into that buzz-saw right now. Teresa was clearly convinced that he was the aggressor in this situation and had taken advantage of her best friend. That would not be a pleasant confrontation and he had no interest in it . . . what was to be gained by it, except for Teresa to show off for Cavelle . . . nothing good could come from that.

Sitting on her texts until he got to the office and sat down at his desk with a cup of coffee, he read them again and finally formulated his response,

"Good morning, love. I've been thinking about your texts. I was hoping we could sit down and talk this out and make sure that we are completely understanding each other. Why don't I pick you up after I leave the office? We can go to that little Italian restaurant at the mall and talk over dinner. Love you, P"

Reading one more time, then "send"
 
Cavelle was on the bus heading to that very same mall when she got his text. She'd decided to blow off classes and training as well that day and spoil herself.

She smiled at his words. Sounded like he wanted exactly what she did, a chance to talk it through and put it behind them. Dinner out would be nice but she wondered if he was hoping to avoid a confrontation with T. That was impossible, T was a force of nature and you could run but she'd get ya eventually.

>'Thanks for the day off love. Going shopping for some new clothes. Something nice. Dinner sounds perfect. C'

She looked out the window and watched the dreary winter morning slide by. Patrick was hard to read sometimes, she really hoped everything went well tonight.

At the mall she browsed for quite a while. Her first pay was enough that she could afford a couple of items but she wasn't going to go wild. She'd lived frugally long enough that good habits wouldn't be broken just because she suddenly had a few spare dollars. After looking through several large stores she finally settled on what she would purchase.

To replace her worn out old boots she purchased a new pair of skate shoes, black with white rims around the sole and white laces. They fit her small feet snugly and were very comfortable. Patrick seemed to like her legs so she purchased a shortish skirt. It was wool in a tartan pattern and was pleated. It looked like a kilt. Not as short as her netball skirt it would still stop well above her knee. She also purchased a two pack of new knee high black socks that would go well with the shoes and skirt and would show off her shapely calves at the same time as keeping her warm on cold days. Long and lean her thighs lacked the curves that some men seemed to like but she liked her calf muscles.

These new items and her good silk blouse would look perfect together for tonight and she couldn't wait to see the look in Patrick's eyes when he saw her. After her next pay she could look at buying a new top. On the way out of the mall she passed a salon with a poster in the window of a haircut that looked really good on the model. She was tempted, really tempted... but in the end her good sense won out. She would need to get a couple more pays under her belt before she could afford to be that frivolous.

Back at home she spent the day relaxing with a book before showering at about what time he'd be leaving work and getting dressed just in time for his arrival. She chose to wear her glasses rather than her contacts just in case she ended up crying, for whatever reason. She had been a on a bit of an emotional roller coaster these last few days. she left her hair loose rather than tying it back to keep her ears warm and because she liked the look of her face better when it was framed by her dark hair.

She had to argue with T to stop her from heading out to 'talk' to Patrick in the driveway and then she was out the door and in his car and they were pulling away.

She guessed Patrick was not eager to 'talk' with T either but once they were on the roll he looked at her and she saw his eyes widen at her outfit. she couldn't help but squirm a little in his regard. She smiled at him shyly.

"So..." She trailed off. She didn't really know what to say.

:rose:
 
As she exited the house and headed for his car, she was almost there before he could get out to open her door. He saw Teresa standing in window, making no effort to hide from view. He was tempted to give her the finger as he walked around the car, but figured that would only make it worse. He just waved and got in the car, leaning over for a quick kiss on Cavelle's cheek.

"Is it safe to assume that Teresa was going to ambush me if I came to the door to get you tonight?"

Starting to drive toward the mall, "May I hold your hand while we are driving?"

"You look very nice. Did you do a little shopping today . . . enjoying your first pay check?"

"Thank you for saying yes to dinner tonight; I just felt that we needed to talk ourselves without someone else trying to manage the conversation and not letting the two of us work it out."
 
Cavelle reached for his hand. She needed some reassurance anyway and his desire for contact offered a little of that.

"Don't worry about T love. She is the best of friends. Yes, she will chew you out if she thinks you need it but you saw how quickly she dropped everything to go and help a friend in need during dinner on Saturday night. She's quick to anger and quick to forgive and always there for you if you need her. She's going to give you a piece of her mind about the way you talked to me but when shes got it out of her system its over. She doesn't hold grudges."

"Thank you for the invite Patrick dinner was a good idea."

Patrick gave her hand a squeeze and it gave her the courage to go on.

"I was so afraid last night that you wouldn't want me any more. It frightened me how angry you got. I just want to fix things, to talk it through with you. I didn't mean to make you angry. I promise."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick decided that now was not the time to get into a serious discussion; that could wait until dinner. "Honestly, Cavelle, I was not angry last night. I was frustrated because I thought you were giving me signals that you wanted more, and when I responded with the touch of your breast, you pulled my hand away and said I needed to ask. You didn't ask if it was OK for you to rub your body against my hard shaft. We can talk about this more during or after dinner. I want us to be on the same page when I drop you off tonight."

Pulling into the mall and finding a place to park near the restaurant, Patrick got out and walked around to open the car door for Cavelle. Closing the door behind her, he dropped his hand beside hers as they walked to the restaurant . . . would she take it and hold it, or did he need to ask again.

He could only hope for some mutual understanding tonight.
 
He said he wasn't angry last night, maybe he didn't remember what he'd sounded like or maybe she just wasn't very good at reading him but in truth he still sounded angry to Cavelle. His words sounded like accusations. He talked about how she rubbed her body against his hard shaft... that kind of talk really intimidated her.

That wasn't at all how she remembered it, not in her mind. Sure she'd snuggled up to him and yea she'd known he was hard she couldn't help but notice. She'd thought that meant he was pleased with her, that she was being sexy for him but the only rubbing had been when he tickled her and she couldn't help but writhe and squirm.

As they got out of the car and started to walk to the mall she felt a little emotionally desolate so she reached out and took his hand then pulled him to a stop and as he turned to her she buried her face against his chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Patrick you still sound angry at me. I'm hurting. Just tell me some nice things for a while okay. Look I bought some new clothes. Do you like them. Can't we just have some nice talk for while please... please?"

She wasn't sure he understood how emotionally fragile she felt after the events of the night before. She wanted him to say he loved her and to make her believe it so she had no doubt. Like she'd felt last night before the fight.

She whispered her own words of reassurance against his warm chest not sure if he needed them but knowing she needed to say them.

"I love you. I love you. I love you."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
As she took his hand, stopping and pulling him around to face her, and telling him that she needed just some 'nice talk' for a while, he was beginning to understand just how fragile his young love really was. He knew she had never had a serious relationship in her past; and based on how she had reacted after talking with Teresa, who he also assumed had never been in a serious relationship, at least with a man, Teresa had probably convinced Cavelle that this was all on him and there was nothing she need to change.

Tilting her chin up with his finger, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers, taking a chance on not asking if a kiss was ok. After a short kiss, "OK, love, dinner conversation will be light, nothing heavy. Maybe after dinner we can drive down to the park and make sure we talk about everything and get this behind us."

Taking her hand again, they walked on to the restaurant and were seated in a quiet corner booth. After ordering wine, Patrick reached over the table and took her hands in his, "You look lovely this evening; your shopping trip was a huge success as far as I am concerned. You always look nice, but tonight, you are beyond 'nice'; you look gorgeous!"
 
They walked arm in arm into the restaurant and the warmth in Patrick's small talk was a huge relief. That's what had been missing on the drive over. She needed to feel the warmth of his regard pulling her in, making her feel wanted. His angry sounding words had the opposite effect. She really hoped that they would be able to talk without the anger.

The restaurant was lovely, the girls didn't get to dine out often on their tight budget so any dinner out was a treat but this place had a small warm atmosphere with tables in booths so you felt you had privacy.

Patrick had some lovely things to say about her new wardrobe that left her happily flushed. She had bought the clothes for him. Well, she was always going to buy new clothes but she'd bought 'these' clothes for him. She wouldn't have bought anything quite this daring if she hadn't known he would love it. She loved how sexy and brave he made her feel.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Looking into her eyes as the waiter left the table to bring the wine, "Cavelle, you need to know one thing . . . and you must remember this, if nothing else tonight. I love you! I know it's only been a short time, but I am convinced of that."

The waiter arrived at just the right time with the glasses of wine. Lifting his glass, "To us," reaching over the table to toast his love.

"What looks good on this menu to you. I'm a pasta lover, so I'm looking at the seafood pasta. Take your time . . . make sure you find what will taste good tonight."

Patrick slid his leg under the table and bumped her knee . . . and kept his knee against hers while she studied the menu.
 
"Cavelle, you need to know one thing . . . and you must remember this, if nothing else tonight. I love you! I know it's only been a short time, but I am convinced of that."

"Oh Patrick I love you too, I've never had a romance before to compare this to but yes I suppose it has been really quick.From the moment I first walked into your office I've just felt like we clicked. I tried to deny my feelings at first because... well, I guess because you are not the type of man I imagined myself falling in love with but that was stupid and I have no doubt now, I love you so much."

"I guess we still need to get to know each other better, to let our experience of each other catch up to our feelings for each other but that's something I'm looking forward to. I can't get enough of you love."

"To us,"

He toasted them and she raised her glass with his, clinking them together happily, thinking how much this was like a scene form a romantic movie and feeling special that finally, finally in her life she was having these experiences, these romantic moments she'd dreamed of since she was little girl. She was so grateful to this wonderful handsome man.

"What looks good on this menu to you. I'm a pasta lover, so I'm looking at the seafood pasta. Take your time . . . make sure you find what will taste good tonight."

Cavelle tucked that little tit bit away in the back of her mind. She was pleased, it meant she had made the right choice with the vege lasagna at their Saturday night dinner.

"Ummm... Well I guess I kind of like Carbonara but, Ummm, what you're having sounds really nice too... would you like to share? I could have a little bit of yours and you could go halfies on mine? Pasta is very filling and I might struggle to eat a whole dish on my own anyway."


:rose:
 
"I will share ANYTHING with you, Cavelle," he said with a bit of a tease in his voice, leaving it up to her to decide just what 'anything' might mean.

"Go ahead and order anything; if we don't finish, you can always take the left-overs home for you and Teresa. although I'm not sure she will want to taste anything that I might have had," he said with another smile.

Once the waiter came back, they gave him their order and sat back, enjoying each other's company. He slid his hand down his thigh and brushed his fingers against her knee, "I hope this is ok with you. I know you like having your knees touched and caressed. Just feeling your soft skin is always a pleasure for me."

He really didn't want to push her too far tonight, but her knees had always been a safe area in the past, and he was hoping that he still had her ok for this tonight.
 
Cavelle laughed.

"Of course that's fine silly! Gods! I'm not asking you to ask me every time we brush past each other in a corridor"

Cavelle really wasn't sure if he was teasing her now or if he really thought that's how she wanted things to be but she replied in a teasing tone in the hope that was what he was expecting. Just in case she'd miss judged his mood though, she finished with a more serious answer.

"I know I said I wanted to wait for the serious conversation till later but you've cheered me up now and I'm feeling much better so if you want to talk about it now then that's okay too."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"I really think we should wait till later this evening . . . drive out to the park, roll the windows down and enjoy the fresh air . . . talk till dawn if we want. If Teresa starts calling every 15 minutes, tell her I'm going to throw your phone in the lake." Patrick could not keep from a laugh after his last comment. He knew that Cavelle loved . . . and trusted him . . . and didn't want Teresa putting any other ideas in her head.

Picking up the small plate on the table, he showed her how to mix the olive oil and garlic salt to make a tasty dip for the loaf of Italian bread on their table.

They even talked a bit about what was going on in the office; asking Cavelle for her input on the two new course offerings he was proposing for next year.
 
Cavelle didn't understand why Patrick was so anti Teresa all of a sudden, after all it had been him that suggested she talk things through with her friend. She began to suspect that maybe T had done something sneaky and said something unpleasant to Patrick behind her back... but no, T wouldn't do something like that. No that can't be it, maybe he was just worried about the telling off he was going to get. Funny man scared of a girl! She found that kind of endearing.

She loved how light hearted he'd gotten as the meal progressed. They laughed and joked together and talked about what they were working on at work. Cavelle didn't get carried away with the drinks this time, still a little embarrassed about how much the wine had gotten on top of her when he visited them for dinner.

Under the table they were up to mischief together and Cavelle enjoyed the naughtiness of it. Specially when he did it while she was trying to talk to a waiter. Her eyes widened but she managed not to squawk in surprise as she felt his hand slide softly across her knee. Cavelle hoped the waiter hadn't noticed her reaction and after he left she gave Patrick a playful smack on the hand and tried not to blush.

She tried to get him back when the waiter came back but Patrick was ready for the trick and his face didn't give anything away. Oh well she would just have to get him another time. She'd think up something really funny and get him when he least expected it.

As they were leaving the restaurant she texted Teresa that she would be quite late back and that everything was going fine. Then respecting Patrick's wishes not to be disturbed she set her phone to silent and slipped it back into her handbag.

Patrick always the gentleman in these situations opened the door to the car and Cavelle stepped into an embrace with him that ended in a sweet soft kiss. No tongue just a prolonged soft contact of the lips, eyes open, eye to eye, enjoying each others love.

"Okay love I'm ready"

She smiled as she slipped into the car and she caught him watching her skirt ride up her thigh. It still made her feel sexy as hell every time she caught him admiring her. He was good for her ego, she couldn't ever remember feeling sexy like this before.

:rose:
 
The time in the restaurant was wonderful; the conversation, the playful teasing back and forth, enough food left over for the girls to enjoy a nice meal tomorrow. Paying the check with a nice tip for the waiter and they were out into the fresh, but nippy, air for the walk to the car.

As he opened the door for her, he welcomed her into a tender embrace, capped off with a gentle kiss that left them bot a bit breathless, and wanting more. As Cavelle slid into the car, Patrick did not hide that fact that he was looking at her legs, her new skirt sliding up her gorgeous thighs. Closing the door with a smile.

Quickly joining her in the car, starting the engine, and adjusting the heater . . . he paused and reached into the glove box for a container of mints. Offering her one with a smile, "Got to do something to cover up some of this garlic breath of mine."

"I mentioned driving over to the park earlier. Is that still ok with you?"

Putting the car in gear, he started driving out of the parking lot in the general direction of the lakeside park where they had shared their first kiss. Before they had even made it to the main street, his hand was on her knee, a gentle squeeze and then just resting there as they drove.
 
"Yea the park sounds lovely, where we had our first kiss, where I had my first ever kiss... It's always going to be special place for me now because of that."

She smiled at him but he was watching the road. Still maybe he knew because he reached across and rested his hand on her knee. She loved how he did that. Every time they drove anywhere he always ended up resting his hand on her knee. It made her feel claimed and she liked that idea.

She imagined people seeing them like that with his hand on her knee and though it triggered all her shyness to think about it, it was also quite a hot little fantasy all about the idea of people knowing she was his and he was hers.

The road curved around the outskirts of the park before they got to the car park and the trees under-lit by the park lights formed strange twisting shapes against the black winter night sky. Cavelle would not be at all comfortable walking the park at night, even with Patrick as company to keep her safe, but he'd said they would be staying in or near the car and the car park area was safe and overlooked the lake from the top of a small hill. This was an idea she was comfortable with.

There was only one other car in the car park when they pulled in and Patrick parked away from it even though it looked unoccupied. The driver was probably a night jogger.

:rose:
 
Parking in an area of the lot that was not brightly lit, but still enough light coming from the adjoining areas that they would be able to see anyone coming toward them. The only other car they had seen was apparently unoccupied . . . probably another couple, a bit more adventuresome and out for a late night walk.

Patrick was pretty sure that Cavelle would not be comfortable in walking thru the unlit areas of the park . . . he had only suggested sitting in the car so as not to possibly upset her.

Lowering the rear windows just enough to allow some fresh air to drift thru the car, but not blow across them directly; keeps the windows from fogging up and still giving them fresh air to breathe as they sat and talked . . . and maybe exchanged a few kisses?

Patrick slid his seat back a little further from the steering wheel, giving him a little more room to turn and face her. Taking her hands in his,

"Cavelle, my love, please let me share my thoughts and feelings about last night with you. Then, if you have any questions, I will attempt to answer them until you are satisfied with my answers. Or you can say anything you feel you need to say to me."

"You mean everything to me. Last night, apparently my feelings got away from me and I touched you in such a way that you felt violated. I would never knowingly do anything to upset you in that way. Last night as I lay on the bed behind you after the massage during which you had allowed me to caress and massage your legs well above you knees, even under your skirt, and allowing me to push your shirt up over you back and stomach, my male instincts and desires took over and I pushed too far."

"Yes, I did react to our bodies being together . . . but what I should not have done is place my hands where I did without your permission. I apologize for that."

Taking a deep breath, "In all honesty though, I must say you have wonderful breasts." With a bit of a giggle, he looked at her . . ."I'm all yours. What do you want to know."
 
"Oh Patrick, you don't have to apologize again. You've already said sorry and I don't want to beat you over the head with it. I just wanted to know that you understood."

She took a deep breath before she went on.

"You know when you were rubbing my legs that was perfect. When you slid your hands under my skirt that was lovely and it was fine but it was fine because you checked first, you asked me if it was okay. That made me feel safe and in control. I guess that's not always going to be necessary but at the moment this is all new to me and to be honest, it is just a little frightening, so its important to me that I feel like I've got some control over whats being done to me. That's all love. When you touched me in a new way without asking me if I was okay you took away my little bit of control and that made it harder for me."

She could see by his expression that he was listening and taking her seriously and she really appreciated that.

"Yes I want you to touch me Patrick, I love it when you touch me. But at least at first while this is all new to me please just let me control the pace, all you have to do is check with me to make sure I'm comfortable with what ever is coming next. That's all. I love you. I trust you. I think I'm going to go all the way with you soon, which is a big deal, the biggest deal of my life so far actually Patrick... But I'm afraid and you will have to be very patient and gentle with me. "

She blushed at that last bit but it was the truth so she spoke it, he made her feel braver, stronger and more confident. She could say things to him she would never have been brave enough to say to anyone else.

"So can you do that love, can you be patient and gentle and make me feel safe so I can enjoy my first sexual experiences with you?"

She had another thought and spoke it before he could answer.

"Teresa said you might think I was teasing you or leading you on, I'm really sorry Patrick if that's what I was doing, it wasn't deliberate, I just don't really know what I'm doing. I follow your lead."

:rose:
 
Listening to her, Patrick was absolutely convinced that Cavelle was his . . . and that she had just given herself completely to him. Not right now, not tonight . . . but when they were ready to take that step, she was his.

Reaching for her, he wrapped his arms around her, "Thank you, my love. For being so honest with me . . . for giving yourself to me. I want you to always feel safe with me."

He tilted her chin up and pressed his lips against hers . . . teasing her lips with his tongue . . a little game that they have learned how to tease each other.

Sitting back in his seat, "There is one thing I must share with you about the male psyche. Men do not always think with their brain."

Laying her hand on his thigh, "Sometimes they think with their other 'head' and it gets them in trouble."
 
Back
Top