Cost of gambling

Vanessa paled in humiliation as Ginger walked in while she was being anally fuck dry by her unsatiable husband. She stumbles back and nodded: "yes, husband..." *She slipped into her robe and rushed with a limp after Ginger. She finally caught her arm: " Please...wait...i know, you hate him...but he is not a man you say no too...he said he be able to see you every two weeks...please i need you..i cant go on without you...you know his possessive of me...but still...Ginger, if you disobey him like that, he will pass you to his men as a whore and kill you...i cant lose you...i need you..."
 
Vanessa envied Ginger's boldness but unlike her she could not risk angering her husband. Vanessa frozed at her husband words as she desperately want follow Ginger. She did not want to endanger Ginger and worded " I'm sorry"

She reluctantly turn and smiled at her husband. She made her way to her husband side and kneels as she was husband: " yes master"
 
Vanessa knew better than deny him when he was reminding her place before another person. She pray she get the chance to explain Ginger of her reason to submit to him was for both their safety. It hurt her heart to see Ginger leave outraged by what witnessed.

She nodded as she got up and rushed to their bedroom to take a long boiling shower before she began to doll up and slip in a elegant blue dressed her husband had bought for her recently. She double checked herself in the mirror to make sure she look presentable before walking out of the room. She walk down the step slowly and into her husband arms as he lovingly guided her to the limo. She sat before im with a small smile before looking out as she wondered if Ginger would forgive her.
 
Vanessa turn to face her husband as she gasp at the sight of the necklace: " it's beautiful,love"

She slowly turn her back to h and raised her hair up,allowing him to place it on her. She ran her fingers over it before turning and kissing him: " you spoil me too much..."

She loved these small affectionate moment which seem rare now a days*
 
Vanessa jumped in his arms as she was so happy : " are you serious, love? Are you really gonna take two weeks off for the vacation?" * She been wanting go on a vacation with her husband for a very long time which was almost impossible with his schedule* " I love the idea of going on a long trip with you my love"
 
Vanessa made her way to the bedroom, she hesitated before walking in. She took a few deep breathe before walking inside.
She saw Ginger changing :" Ginger, please don't be mad at me, his complicated"

She saw her freeze a moment before slipping on her shirt. She tense up:" my husband wants us all to go on a trip ...together...his in a good mood...please don't hate me"
 
Vanessa tense up and began to feel anger, she wasn't gonna allow some woman calling her a whore. She suddently slam Ginger against the damn door hard: " who the fuck are you to call me a whore. You have no fucking idea of what I been through before and while I lived with that man...who the fuck are you to judge me?!"

She step back:" go, I don't give a fuck anymore...I survived on my own way before you came into my life...I don't need a damn fucking hypocrite dyke judging me as if you gave a fuck...bitch you saw him rape me in front of your eyes and all you fucking do is walk out to get yourself off....you did not even fucking attempt to rescue me...so fuck you and get the fuck out of my life"

She turn away before glancing back:" if my husband decide have you rape, don't expect me to rescue you...after all, I only be returning the favor"
 
Vanessa eyes widen as she got up as she was both angry and hurt as well confused: " what the fuck are you talking about? My husband would never sell me...he is sure fick ain't the type to share..."

For the first timefear grip her heart at the idea of her own husband selling her and taking her kids:" get the fuck out of my way,I'm not your nor will I ever be yours"
 
Vanessa was horrified as she was shoved into the seat as she turn to see her husband confused: " you sold me to Ginger,? What is going on....you set me up?" * She got up as she grab a pen in her fist unsure to attack or kill herself*
 
Vanessa looked horrified at her husband, she stared at him her feelings of rage and hurt faded. She no longer heard their words once he spoke of her babies. Her gazed dropped as she felt herself emotionally detached of all emotions.

When she raised her gazed , they were cold and dead. Without warning she side kick and cracked into Ginger's knee . As Ginger stumbles, Vanessa kneed her in the face and grabbed the pen and stabbed Ginger in the neck and pulled it out and cracked an evil smile: " no dyke is taking me away from my fucking babies"
 
Vanessa looked up innoncent at her husband:" I was testing her skills...if she can protect the babies from a simple person like me, she is useless,no? "

She smiled innoncently at him: " anyways I would never replace your cock for plastic.. lesbian sex is definitely overrated,love"
 
Vanessa paled as he mentioned to get in the basement in tears as she did not dare defy him;" please, love, I'm sorry...please don't hate me...please I didn't mean too " She strangely feared his hatred of her than the punishment.

She screamed as he force her on the serbian horse, hissing in pain as he impaled both her hole dry. She screamed as he turned on the horse, crying. She watched him sit back and enjoyed the show. She pleased and cried as she watched him grew hard and jerk off as she cried out. After a few hours as she rewoken from blacking out as she heard her husband move. She looked up dazed to see him get up from his chair now naked and hard with a hard erection. She knew he was gonna fick her dry and hard now as a reminder she was his property.
 
Vanessa hissed as he grabbged her hair and pulled it back, crying as she heard the rage in his voice as he reminded she was nothing more than his personal whore.. She shook her head as he got behind her as she was already impaled on the two cock molded to his own" please, love...i'm sorry...nooo...please...i be goo...." *Her words cut off by her own scream as he force his cock up her asshole,forcing him take both cock up her asshole. She screamed in tears, crying as he began rape her as he release his full rage in her holes as never before in her life. She black out and came back a few times while he continue double raping her ass., she fear she cross the line She whimpered whispering: " yess...master...i'm only your fuck...slave...just your....fuck slave..." *repeating it over and over again*
 
She kneel down and did not back talk. She was too terrified and did not dare defy him. She started wonder if killing that lesbian was her worse idea. She wondered how long before he replaced her with another partner to raise her kids. She wondered if she should give up completely on being happy again iN her life.
 
Vanessa winced ats he removed the hood. It took a moment for her eyes to reajust to the light. She looked up at her husband without a word and listened as he spoke.

She lowered her gazed knowing she provoked this situation. She'd nodded at him:" yes husband, I understand...I'm very sorry to have pushed you like this"

She missed the old days when he made effort be romantic or even gave her kisses and gift.
 
Vanessa wince at his statement as she nodded: " Yes..." * her words cut off by his hard kiss, she was taken off guard. She welcomed his tongue in her mouth, returning the kiss, gasps as he pushed her down the table. She did not had time to react, gasping as he pushed his cock inside her pussy. She clung to him as she return the kisses and parted her legs for his use. It been so long since he kissed her like that and she wanted more. She swore to herself to make an effort to be a good wife to her man even if it could be hard. She hungrily kissed him back , moaning as she felt his grip become more possessive of her.
 
Vanessa looked up blushing at his statement, nodding as he spoke: " yes..." * she winced as he grabbed her hair as she gasp at every deep thrusts: " arrrghhh....yess...I am yours....arrrghhh...only your to claim...no other...please fill my holes with your seed....remind me, i am only yours to fuck..."
 
Vanessa moaned as he came inside her, it felt as he marked her as his possession. She shivered as he spoke,biting her lower lip as he pulled her to him.

She look confused at his Expression, startled as he fell back:" love?"
She gasps loudly as he clutch his chest and screamed for his doctor and guard. She look horrified as he fell to the ground. She ran to his side to found him unconscious, last words he heard was :" please don't leave me,love"

She started do CPR right away till his men burst in the room. He woke up a week later and found her by his hospital bed asleep holding his hand. His men explain she kept him alive till the ambulance came .
 
Vanessa was so relieved that her husband was awake, he had been unconcous for a few days: " the other families have called to find out how you were doing" *which both knew was dangerous* " I paid the ppl here to ensure, you were only here cause of an infection from a deep cut and that you be recovering. I have the men do their regular pick ups but i believe one of the family will try make a move this week..."

She caressed his cheek : "the doctor said half your body will be paralized for around a year maybe less if you go through physio...they will need reteach you to speak...you should fully be back to 100% in a year..." *She kissed him* " I will watch over the business while you recover, we can not afford you to look weak or one of the families will try start a war...and your no shape for that, love"

She kissed him and smiles: i go check on the result and see if i can get the doctor"
The moment she left his right hand man him a file of what been happening, to his surprised in the little time his wife took over, sex trade profit went up 20% and she had crack down on some that try not pay viciously and double their pay which they did. She actually had one man that commented you were history to have his wife killed and serve her body as diner which guy ate and found out he ate his pregnant wife body. End up in a psych ward and his replacement got in line. Actually they found her more ruthless than him especially if they even whisper something bad or weak of her husband.

Most importantly most profit were between 15-30% up within the week he was unconscious. It was said the family eagerly wait his return as they honestly fear his wife. They believed at first she would betray her husband after all the abuse and could simply have her hand over it. To their shock, she was more ruthless and damn cold and vicious if anyone spoke ill of her husband. She would not simply kill, she would make people land in an asylum after she was through with them and double the intake of profit. They fear they need to deal with her if anything were to happen to her husband. They knew as a fact she would cause worse damn a damn war, she have no problem eliminate them all.
 
Last edited:
Vanessa enjoyed seeing her husband spend so much time with their sons. She was more than happy do over time to ensure they had quality time. Even after the long work days, she would get home to help with physio and give long massages to her husband. She wanted him recover properly even if over time she was becoming drained as she advance in her pregnancy.

A few weeks before her due date, while at work office she got dizzy after working 12 hours planning and solving rival issues. Just as she headed to the door to head home, she collapse from exhaustion.

She was rushed to the emergency room as her husband was driven over. He was inform she lost conciousness and was stable...just as his limo opens the door to the hospital. He is told, she was in labor .
 
Back
Top