Best mother-son incest story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelentlessOnanism

Really Experienced
There must be hundreds (probably thousands) of mother-son incest stories on Literotica - but which one is the best? I'd be interested to see your recommendations.

Mistletoe Trigger by Ahabscribe comes immediately to mind because of it including a guy, his wife and his mom. Something about not just having sex with mom, but having a threesome just makes it that much better. And Ahabscribe's mom's are always buxom, a big plus for my tastes.
OMFG...that has to be one of the hottest incest stories I have ever read. Congrats to Ahabscribe....excellent writing.

Mistletoe Trigger by Ahabscribe comes immediately to mind because of it including a guy, his wife and his mom. Something about not just having sex with mom, but having a threesome just makes it that much better. And Ahabscribe's mom's are always buxom, a big plus for my tastes.

It's funny. I'm a massive Ahabscribe fan, I think he's probably the best writer on here (not that he appears to be on here anymore), but Mistletoe Trigger is not my favourite story of his.

best

Kinkybelle was the best.She up and left though.You can find her stuff on the wayback machine.

I've written a bunch of incest but haven't really delved much into mom+son although I know that's a popular read. You'll find some in my A TASTE OF INCEST stories. I need to get past my own suspension of disbelief in order to write these. Mom+son relationships just don't usually work that way and my reality fetish gets snooty. So I have some sharp trigger as in A Taste of Turkey or a weaker trigger plus a sister as in A Taste of Lemonade.

What are the best mom+son stories? Depends on what you're looking for. A long slow romantic buildup? A straight-up motherfucking? Mom plus aunt and/or sister? The accidental motherfuck, like mom sitting in son's lap in the backseat, or they just got drunk and...? Son and buddies turning mom into a cumbucket? What's your fetish?

My top 3 are probably:
Brushing Mom's Hair by alwayswantedto
You'll Get Used To It by alwayswantedto
Mother Son Chance Happening by xyster

You can insert a few other stories by alwayswantedto as he is, despite his retirement, the undisputed king of the genre in my eyes.

Short but great: Just After Midnight by dirtymindedmother

Maybe not the greatest but it just pushes the right buttons for me:
Thank You, Dad by dinkleberry
Mom's Roommate by klrxo

I just love stories where the father is still in the picture. It adds a lot.

If someone has any recommendations for that, even if they aren't the best, I'm all ears.

My top 3 are probably:
Brushing Mom's Hair by alwayswantedto
You'll Get Used To It by alwayswantedto
Mother Son Chance Happening by xyster

You can insert a few other stories by alwayswantedto as he is, despite his retirement, the undisputed king of the genre in my eyes.

Short but great: Just After Midnight by dirtymindedmother

Maybe not the greatest but it just pushes the right buttons for me:
Thank You, Dad by dinkleberry
Mom's Roommate by klrxo

I just love stories where the father is still in the picture. It adds a lot.

If someone has any recommendations for that, even if they aren't the best, I'm all ears.

I'm a huge dinkleberry fan. Welcome Home is her masterpiece IMO.

I love when the parents are still married and the son is fucking his mom right behind his dad's back too. Such a risky, yet exciting, act of betrayal on both their parts.

Last edited:
Did read a story a few months ago about a boy, his mother and another woman (ant or friend of mom) getting car problems. The where "rescued" by a couple of rednecks whom took them in the truck to a farm where an orgie started. Loved that story, but cant seem to find it again. Probably my favorite.

After a little bit of rummaging in my story folder of M/s incest stories, I found some older stories from literotica.
I have come to the sadly conclusion, that my best stories are from authors who have vanished from the site.
Despite the good stories from lovecraft68 and some other authors, I have found none who could properly replace them:
*Turniphead*
*ahabscribe*
*alwayswantedto*

But here are a few of my favourite stories from other, not so known and famous authors are

"Just after midnight" by dirtymindedmother ( messy lovemaking, describe the conflict in the mother's feelings very well, I wished, it was somewhat longer )
"Like Mother Like Son" by DarkSammael ( sadly not finished, I like the extremely dark tone in it )
"In Time of Need" by fictitous ( a fantastic author, with a new story, I hope he will continue writing in that particular style )

Two Moms, Two Laps: Two Hours by Tx Tall Tales is my single favorite all time one story in all of Literotica. I know he went on to make a series out of it, and I wish he'd continue it , but it was originally a one off that he continued later at request. My favorite work. Oh so hot. Also the best of the Mom-Riding-On-Son's-Lap-In-Car stories in my opinion

I agree

Two Moms, Two Laps: Two Hours by Tx Tall Tales is my single favorite all time one story in all of Literotica. I know he went on to make a series out of it, and I wish he'd continue it , but it was originally a one off that he continued later at request. My favorite work. Oh so hot. Also the best of the Mom-Riding-On-Son's-Lap-In-Car stories in my opinion

I agree with this mostly. I finally read Two Moms, Two Laps: Two Hours and damn it was smoking hot. I still like Backseat mommy. But this is a great story. I love the Mom-Riding-On-Son's-Lap-In-Car stories and wish there were more good ones. I actually am writing one myself. Hopefully it will be ready soon.

I agree with this mostly. I finally read Two Moms, Two Laps: Two Hours and damn it was smoking hot. I still like Backseat mommy. But this is a great story. I love the Mom-Riding-On-Son's-Lap-In-Car stories and wish there were more good ones. I actually am writing one myself. Hopefully it will be ready soon.
That was a couple of months ago. How is it going? I cook them slowly too. Hopefully I'll squeeze more out before year's end.

I will check some of these out as I am new into this forum today. The subjects appeal.
I am currently writing my version of a story of a mature 75 yr old lady seducing her son in law and I have advised the author in here I am doing so and seeking his permission - which he has granted. I am also an artist and I often paint my take on someone's work but always advise such.

I will check some of these out as I am new into this forum today. The subjects appeal.
I am currently writing my version of a story of a mature 75 yr old lady seducing her son in law and I have advised the author in here I am doing so and seeking his permission - which he has granted. I am also an artist and I often paint my take on someone's work but always advise such.
Unless the owner's of this site have proof you have the original author's permission, they will likely deny your submission.

That's one of my favorites right there! Good pick!

I've got one that's gaining traction. Camping with Mom. But she's bigger all over. Also family tent swap but that has the whole family. Undercover brother has some interested mother son/sister dynamics but again she's a bbw as well.

Many of my favorites have been mentioned, but here are some that haven't. I'm partial to romance/marriage, first time, and occasionally impregnation.

Maternal Solstice by Blannister
Mom's Birthday Panties by panty_lover_1971
Love of a Mother by Xarth
Mom's Second Chance and Mom's Stocking Stuffer by LesLumens
I-40 by Harding
25th Class Reunion by RainierWriterII (and many more of his)

I'll enthusiastically second the love for the sadly departed Turniphead. I can't remember the title, but the one about the son and his older mother (with the broken leg) whom he'd been in love with for years is definitely an all-timer.

I'm glad to see someone else mention the I-40. It's a great read. A couple of others I'd like to single out are :
This Mother's Solution by joelle_m and
The Shower and the Seduction by sixdayssouth

I like the stories with a good build-up and these ones have them. My own genre is Mom-son and I try to do the same. Some interesting suggestions here that I'll have to check out.

That was a couple of months ago. How is it going? I cook them slowly too. Hopefully I'll squeeze more out before year's end.

To answer your question. I've actually written several. "Mom's Sweaty Ride" series. "Incestuous Film" series, and my latest series "Cross Country Taboo." I'm currently working on part two of the later. All of these are with the "Mom and son" theme. Check em out if you like let me know what you think. They are pretty popular.

Following have some interesting way of storytelling...

World's Greatest Mom by epiphany65
Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin by klrxo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned by scouries
Amanda series by SSW_1050 (now re-released as Mandy and me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back