lipstick

quietkinkz

Experienced
i like lipstick it just does something for me. do you like lipstick? do you have a favorite shade that you like or like to see on your partner( fellas).
do you like lipstick stains on your clothes, body, or furniture lol.

are there any males on this board that like to play with lipsticks and lip liners?

I like lipstick as well and love seeing lipstick stains on my body and leaving them on others

I absolutely love seeing boobs smeared with lipstick and seeing the remnants of a blow job on somebodys cock makes me want to go to town on it myself as well....

I don't like lipstick stains on clothes. I have too much experience of how difficult those can be to remove :D

Love it. My woman always puts it on before she lights a cigarette or sucks my cock.

One aspect of lipstick that is often overlooked is the smell- a good, strong traditional lipstick smell gets me right in the pants.

Love it. My woman always puts it on before she lights a cigarette or sucks my cock.

One aspect of lipstick that is often overlooked is the smell- a good, strong traditional lipstick smell gets me right in the pants.

I like the smell too, it always feels so feminine to put it on

I like to use the lip fattening lipsticks sometimes. They tingle on your lips and from your lips the tingle can be transfered to other sensitive areas to ;)

I like lipstick with a coating of shiny lip gloss over it

Yep I do like my lipstick alright! It's essential if I wear make-up.

Lipstick traces... well, it can be hot if the moment is spontaneous, but on work mornings I hate it if I accidentally kiss hubby post-lipstick and then have to go and fix it back up.

As a fetishy thing it's not my cup of tea.

Lipstick can make a woman look gorgeous, but I don't like that full on in your face red lipstick. It just looks too overpowering and does nothing for a girl. Subtle shades that accentuate her natural beauty.

I also find the natural look very attractive with no makeup at all, like when a girl has just woken up in the morning.

My wife only use lip gloss so I've never seen the lipstick benefits hahaha

watching a woman putting lipstick on, or touching up her lips, is a big turn on for me. someone mentioned the smell, I agree there's something about it that does it for me.

I'd love to have someone put lipstick on me too, that'd be hot!! then lipsticked kisses mmmm

i just woke up and smelled my lipstick i never payed attention to the smell... mine has a nice fruity smell i like it... someone let me put fruity red kisses on your neck lol.

i just woke up and smelled my lipstick i never payed attention to the smell... mine has a nice fruity smell i like it... someone let me put fruity red kisses on your neck lol.

Again... Right here. ;-)

Now your talking

A Welcome Depository For My Husband's Gift ;)

cumshot.jpg

:kiss::rose:
Speaking of lips and lipstick, this is one hot image. one of the only ways it could be better is if there where some well manicured fingernails also in bright red. Down boy :kiss:

I'm a big fan of girls in lipstick. Classic red is always a nice touch. But sometimes I like dark lipsticks. Whatever the mood calls for.

Lipstick can make a woman look gorgeous, but I don't like that full on in your face red lipstick. It just looks too overpowering and does nothing for a girl. Subtle shades that accentuate her natural beauty.

I also find the natural look very attractive with no makeup at all, like when a girl has just woken up in the morning.

Oh, god, I do. I like it when a girl with really plump, prominent lips paints them in bright red to draw even more attention. In your face red lipstick for me every time!

I also take your second point, though. I like to see a woman sleeping or just waking up with that warm, wet, available mouth half open, and her stinky breath from the night before- red wine, cigarettes, me... :devil:

Yummy

Ive said it before, love a woman with some lipstick, so she can smear it during bj's..... so hot! And as an add on, lipstick and smoking during sex is so dam provacative.

Loved watching my wife apply her lipstick before going out on her date. Just something about that act....

i like lipstick it just does something for me. do you like lipstick? do you have a favorite shade that you like or like to see on your partner( fellas).

are there any males on this board that like to play with lipsticks and lip liners?

I enjoy lipstick very much, and feel it really completes my look when dressing. Too bright can be overstating, but a nice fuchsia is my choice. Can be a subtle enhancer of your color/skin tone, or it could be a contrast to draw extra attention!

Any Tips on Non-Staining Lipstick Recipe?

:kiss::kiss::kiss:
I'd love to play with some dark red lipstick but it wouldn't do to have stained lips later for many reasons LOL. How about vaseline and crushed berries or something like that? Anyone have a favorite?:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back