Ladies what is your favorite position?

I know my wife's favorite was being on top. She liked some variety during the warm ups but when it was time to ring the bell she wanted the top.

I like him being in control. I like missionary, or on my side with one leg on his shoulder.

All Ways

All ways and always.
A woman in any position can be a pleasure.
And give and receive pleasure.

G

Thank you all for input. A lot of fun to read what you wrote. Any one else?

I like prone and missionary most. Both for the amount of skin to skin contact. I'm not a fan of having my legs up on his chest for the fact that it feels like a barrier between us and I'm afraid of taking his eye out with my heels (when they're on).

I like missionary when I get her to close her legs and we continue to have sex. This puts a lot pressure on her clitoris and really gets her off. :)

Originally Posted by sarabrowning

Standing in front of a mirror wearing only high heels and taken from behind with my arms raised over my head and being told I am not tight enough. TMI?

Please elaborate. I like mirrors I must admit but then again I am somewhat of a voyeur and exhibitionist
There is something about a nude woman with her hands over her head that brings out the Dom in me. :)

The climax (no pun intended) of that fantasy was that she withdrew the strap-on a few seconds before I was about to reach Shangri-La. The reason being the shade of pink of my lip gloss did not exactly match the pink of my labia lips. Soon afterwards, my derriere was a different shade of pink!
END of FANTASY

Originally Posted by sarabrowning

Standing in front of a mirror wearing only high heels and taken from behind with my arms raised over my head and being told I am not tight enough. TMI?

The climax (no pun intended) of that fantasy was that she withdrew the strap-on a few seconds before I was about to reach Shangri-La. The reason being the shade of pink of my lip gloss did not exactly match the pink of my labia lips. Soon afterwards, my derriere was a different shade of pink!
END of FANTASY

Thanks for the elaboration. Sounds like a wonderfully erotic time.

Missionary.
If I am on my back that means he or they not only have access to my two holes and mouth but also my tits and fat roles can be used if they want.

For fun, I put my favorites in the order that I've tried them, starting with the first position. I don't have a particular favorite it just depends on the moment.

Missionary
Girl on Top
Doggy Style
Spooning
Sidewinder

I like like doggy, and cowgirl reversed or facing, but being small there is a lot to be said for being taken and used however he wants. I like it a little rough, at times. :)

For fun, I put my favorites in the order that I've tried them, starting with the first position. I don't have a particular favorite it just depends on the moment.

Missionary
Girl on Top
Doggy Style
Spooning
Sidewinder

Sidewinder? Can you describe it for me? Totally unfamiliar with this one.

I like like doggy, and cowgirl reversed or facing, but being small there is a lot to be said for being taken and used however he wants. I like it a little rough, at times. :)

I think many of us like it a little rough at times.
Through the years I have had a couple of real petite lovers.
They were a lot of fun. :)

Back