Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
olivefun said:
sam_pussy_05.jpg

fantantic :rose: :rose: :rose:

olivefun said:
I wish there was someone available when I want my nipples sucked. Like now, for example. I want to masterbate but there is nothing like having my hand busy on my clit when someone is sucking one nipple, playing with the other. I love that.

You know, a guy with some coordination should be able to satisfy all three of those at once -- tits and clit!

Samantha

sam_brunette_05.jpg

I like her body better.
This is the woman that you noticed last time I posted images of her.

Check out mybbwsite.com if you like her.

Because I am fleshy, I enjoy it when find other women who have bodies like mine are appreciated.

Last edited:
olivefun said:
sam_brunette_05.jpg

I like her body better.

Because I am fleshy, I enjoy it when find other women who have bodies like mine are appreciated.

She is a pleasure to behold. Just wish I could beholding those massive breasts!

olivefun said:
sam_brunette_05.jpg

I like her body better.

Olive, thanks for the Sam pics--your AV brings some lovely images to my mind: principly, you and Sam locked into that "garden of eaten" you so love to tend . . . :devil: :kiss:

HG

hardgrader said:
Olive, thanks for the Sam pics--your AV brings some lovely images to my mind: principly, you and Sam locked into that "garden of eaten" you so love to tend . . . :devil: :kiss:

HG

Hehe
"She calls me "Mr. Tree." Hey, I didn't make it up, just trying to live "up" to it "

I have always enjoyed tree climbing.
Ok, call me a tree hugger.

Hey, there is something very electric when alert nipples meet, don't you think?

Here it is, Hump Day again. Without further comment, here are some more nipples.

10.jpg

15.jpg

0107_11.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

08.jpg

i-06.jpg

Last edited:
olivefun said:
sam_brunette_05.jpg

I like her body better.

OH YES!!

Musical Avatars

JenniferMidnight:

I love your flaunt of new avatar's every so often. Different angles, different tops holding in those lovelies! The latest AV has the best close up, nice angle, see through material . . . Now if that last button or two could just be undone so that your blouse is looser. Maybe even parted completely but still covering enough to keep up with your theme of leaving something to the imagination... And my imagination is wickedly naughty lately(nipple clamps, edible oils, tongue lashings, whipped cream, threesomes ... need I go on?) :p

SxRx

Different strokes ....

Fellow nipplesters:

olivefun:

You're the latest contributor who has added a new flair to this thread. Full figured women! Love it! Everyone seems to add such great pics. This thread has long been my favorite and continues to evolve into blissful sensual oblivion.

Boxlicker and his endless source of incredible beauties! Thanks man. Mutt and his reality shows.

I get to this thread and as the nakedness scrolls down revealing god's handiwork in such array to be admired and appreciated. I think I'll scroll through a few more pages again just for the hell of it.

SxRx

SxRx said:
JenniferMidnight:

I love your flaunt of new avatar's every so often. Different angles, different tops holding in those lovelies! The latest AV has the best close up, nice angle, see through material . . . Now if that last button or two could just be undone so that your blouse is looser. Maybe even parted completely but still covering enough to keep up with your theme of leaving something to the imagination... And my imagination is wickedly naughty lately(nipple clamps, edible oils, tongue lashings, whipped cream, threesomes ... need I go on?) :p

SxRx

The trouble with Jennifer exposing her breast or breasts is that it puts to shame all the other women whose pics have appeared on the thread.

Personally, I think just licking and sucking a breast is enough. All those other things are just trying to improve on perfection.

SxRx said:
Fellow nipplesters:

olivefun:

You're the latest contributor who has added a new flair to this thread. Full figured women! Love it! Everyone seems to add such great pics. This thread has long been my favorite and continues to evolve into blissful sensual oblivion.

Boxlicker and his endless source of incredible beauties! Thanks man. Mutt and his reality shows.

I get to this thread and as the nakedness scrolls down revealing god's handiwork in such array to be admired and appreciated. I think I'll scroll through a few more pages again just for the hell of it.

SxRx

Hey darling,

There is nothing more attractive than someone who is appreciative.
Thank you.

I love the thread too for the range of beauties.
We haven't heard from Mutt in a bit. Suppose Miss O has got him all tied up someplace still?

hehe

olivefun said:
Hehe

I have always enjoyed tree climbing.
Ok, call me a tree hugger.

Hey, there is something very electric when alert nipples meet, don't you think?

mmm...gald to meet woman with social conscience (sp?!) . . .especially when it cums down to camping out in the "woods." ;)

electric--yes---should we conduct an experiment in static electricity? I'll promise to rub just right ;)

Refrain: Different Strokes

Boxlicker101 said:
The trouble with Jennifer exposing her breast or breasts is that it puts to shame all the other women whose pics have appeared on the thread.

Personally, I think just licking and sucking a breast is enough. All those other things are just trying to improve on perfection.

I tend to agree with your first comment about Jennifer's bustline pics. Just a small point of clarification, she never 'exposes' her breasts in complete nakedness as some have. She exposes just enough to make a stunning point, no doubt there.

On to your second comment, different strokes and all that. I may disagree with your conclusion - there's perfection and then perfection - but hell, its all good.

SxRx

olivefun said:
Hey darling,

There is nothing more attractive than someone who is appreciative.
Thank you.

I love the thread too for the range of beauties.
We haven't heard from Mutt in a bit. Suppose Miss O has got him all tied up someplace still?

hehe

Hey me bountiful beauty:

You're Welcome. :D

Yea, Mutt may well be all tied up(hehe), but if I know those two a little, I'd guess he's been allowed a free body part or two to keep Miss O serviced in orgasmic bliss.

SxRX

SxRx said:
I tend to agree with your first comment about Jennifer's bustline pics. Just a small point of clarification, she never 'exposes' her breasts in complete nakedness as some have. She exposes just enough to make a stunning point, no doubt there.

On to your second comment, different strokes and all that. I may disagree with your conclusion - there's perfection and then perfection - but hell, its all good.

SxRx

I don't believe the incredible Miss Midnight has ever exposed both her luscious breasts simultaneously. I rather hope not because, if she did, I missed it, which would be a great deprivation. Occasionally, though, she has delighted a lucky few of us by exposing one of the beauties, but never for more than a few hours.

I truly love licking and sucking breasts or pussies. Covering either of these wonderful places with syrup or whipped cream, etc. would just make it fattening, without adding to the exquisite pleasure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back