Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for your kind words and well-wishes for safe travels.

I can say, for as much as business travel *sounds* like fun... the days are incredibly long, and this shy gal is wiped out tonight, and missing home.

Time for a glass of wine and a hot shower...and a couple more pics! Have a good night. :kiss::kiss:

Busines travel gets old. Used to travel 3 weeks a month, got tired of it and got a job that lets me stay home. Be safe and travel well.

Your pictures are great.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and well-wishes for safe travels.

I can say, for as much as business travel *sounds* like fun... the days are incredibly long, and this shy gal is wiped out tonight, and missing home.

Time for a glass of wine and a hot shower...and a couple more pics! Have a good night. :kiss::kiss:

Know what that is like super shy.....I've had a couple weeks of respite from the travel but back in the air again next week..lol..who knows we might be sharing wine at same hotel bats and never know it.

I have always had a weak spot for black lace... Absolutely delicious
Thank you ;) I am definitely a girly-girl and like lace

mmmmmm..those nipples look so delicious !
Thank you :kiss:

lol, Yeah, I'd be worried if I heard someone irl call me by my username.
But most people I've met online live nowhere near me, and anyone from online I've met irl, I've done so on purpose, lol.
Meeting up to explore some of these hidden sexual sides in person. ;)
Never had it, but just looked it up.
Chocolate, marshmallow, and caramel swirl? I'm in!

I'm a chocoholic, so you can lure me in with chocolate anytime.
I love chocolate too! I am much, much too shy to meet someone IRL... I'd be stammering and blushing, no doubt.

Hope your trip turns out well. Love the angle youve been posing. I would imagine you as someone who would unwind with a glass of wine. You'd be fascinating to share that with, Im sure.
One glass of wine does unwind me. Two glasses makes me fascinating. Three glasses and...um....well... I'll leave it to your imagination.:devil: I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking.

Busines travel gets old. Used to travel 3 weeks a month, got tired of it and got a job that lets me stay home. Be safe and travel well.

Your pictures are great.
Yes, it does! My job keeps me home most of the time, but I do have to travel about 6 times/year. It used to be the same as you ~ 3 weeks a month, and sometimes 4. I couldn't do that long-term, for sure. Enjoy being home!

Know what that is like super shy.....I've had a couple weeks of respite from the travel but back in the air again next week..lol..who knows we might be sharing wine at same hotel bats and never know it.
So you were the one winking at me at the bar last night?:cattail:

I love how you play with your breasts...I'm getting hard looking at your pics!! :devil:

To start off a Thursday...

I soooo wish I could sleep while I'm away. I was woken up abruptly by some loud moaning from the room next door...at least someone was having fun! What to do but make some lousy hotel coffee, jump in the shower... and take a couple of pics?

Well, I am off to another day of grueling corporate meetings, but then I get to go home.

Hopefully the skies will be both friendly and timely so that I can be home in time to read a bedtime story to my kiddos.

Have a good day everyone!

:rose:

Last edited:
Thank you ~ I will be so glad when this week is over and I am back at home. Can't wait to get out of these heels and put on my PJs!!!

The Pleasure is all Mine Jo :D .. I can see where your PJ's would be more comfy .. But Heels do add a certain Swagger to a Lady's Bootay ;)

attachment.php

Lovely in Black Jo :devil:
Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

wow, what a great way to start the morning with those pictures! I'm curious (and quickly forming a wonderful fantasy), is that top part of what you are wearing to your meetings? if so, no one will be able to concentrate on anything else but the pretty, sexy lady at the table!

I love chocolate too! I am much, much too shy to meet someone IRL... I'd be stammering and blushing, no doubt.

lol, Yeah, there is some of that.
A lot of meeting someone offline for the first time is all, "How do we do this without text?" :D

It usually takes me about half an hour to an hour to warm up, even if it's someone I've known for months online.

But once you really get talking, it becomes more like talking to a real friend yoou've known for years.
Especially if you're being dirty and flirting a bit.

Hehe, my hands can roam a bit irl when I meet someone from here that expects it. Butts get grabbed. :p

On another note, some very nice new pics. You're such a cutie.

I soooo wish I could sleep while I'm away. I was woken up abruptly by some loud moaning from the room next door...at least someone was having fun! What to do but make some lousy hotel coffee, jump in the shower... and take a couple of pics?

Well, I am off to another day of grueling corporate meetings, but then I get to go home.

Hopefully the skies will be both friendly and timely so that I can be home in time to read a bedtime story to my kiddos.

awrsomely beautiful lips an breasts!:rose::kiss:

Lol it wasn't me in the room next door......safe travels shy

At least You were awakened to some Sweet Sounds Jo ;) ... Happy TGIF .. Here's hoping that the Skies are Friendly .. And You get some Good Family time Tonight :) .. Such a Sweet Smile Jo !!!

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ..... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

I love how you play with your breasts...I'm getting hard looking at your pics!!
Mmmmmmm....that's hot...

The Pleasure is all Mine Jo :D .. I can see where your PJ's would be more comfy .. But Heels do add a certain Swagger to a Lady's Bootay Lovely in Black Jo Thanks For Sharing ...
Why, yes, they do indeed, especially after a glass or two of wine at happy hour (liquid courage)

wow, what a great way to start the morning with those pictures! I'm curious (and quickly forming a wonderful fantasy), is that top part of what you are wearing to your meetings? if so, no one will be able to concentrate on anything else but the pretty, sexy lady at the table!
A girl never tells, but I *do* like to feel like I am hiding a sexy little secret underneath my business suit.

lol, Yeah, there is some of that.
A lot of meeting someone offline for the first time is all, "How do we do this without text?"

It usually takes me about half an hour to an hour to warm up, even if it's someone I've known for months online.

But once you really get talking, it becomes more like talking to a real friend yoou've known for years.
Especially if you're being dirty and flirting a bit.

Hehe, my hands can roam a bit irl when I meet someone from here that expects it. Butts get grabbed.

On another note, some very nice new pics. You're such a cutie.
Thank you! So *you* were the one at happy hour who goosed me at the bar? Ok, I admit it, I *did* happen to drop my credit card onto the floor and proceeded to bend over right in front of you... I am a bit of a shameless flirt

I love that your nipples seem to be hard in every picture :)
:cattail:

Be safe going home.
:kiss: Thank you. Home safely now.

awrsomely beautiful lips an breasts!
Thank you ~ good to see you again!

great pics .......love the black lace
Me too, it feels good on, and even better when taken off :devil:

Lol it wasn't me in the room next door......safe travels shy
Well, *that's* good, I would have felt left out. I am safely home, thank you.

At least You were awakened to some Sweet Sounds Jo ;) ... Happy TGIF .. Here's hoping that the Skies are Friendly .. And You get some Good Family time Tonight :) .. Such a Sweet Smile Jo !!!
Thanks For Sharing .....
Thank you. And yes, I suppose there are *worse* sounds to be awakened by... but hearing that I couldn't help but wish I was the one doing the waking up!

oh darling,
im glad to b back an realizing your gorgeous body deserves much attention an shall we see if that beautiful smile will be even bigger an brighter?? Gorgeous! simply gorgeous!! :rose::rose::rose:

All about lips

I've gotten lots of feedback about many things (you are all lovely) but I would say, the #2 thing is about my lips. (I'll let you all guess what #1 is...)

And since I simply *adore* a great kiss, here is my kisser!

TGIF !

:kiss:

Last edited:
Love the pictures, but it might be very distracting thinking about lifting up a white top at the next meeting.

I've gotten lots of feedback about many things (you are all lovely) but I would say, the #2 thing is about my lips. (I'll let you all guess what #1 is...)

TGIF !

You can put your lips anywhere you want if mine can explore #1!

Thank you! So *you* were the one at happy hour who goosed me at the bar? Ok, I admit it, I *did* happen to drop my credit card onto the floor and proceeded to bend over right in front of you... I am a bit of a shameless flirt

After checking you out in this thread, I wish I coukld say it was me. :D
Sadly, you eliminated me as a possibility when you mentioned it was at a bar. :p

Making out and great kisses are some of life best pleasures, and after those pics, I can imagine you'd be a wonderful person to kiss for extended periods of time. :):kiss:

TGIF !

beautiful supple deliciously inviting full tender stunning lips my dear:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

TGIF !

such sensuous lips darlin. I bet they are so soft and would feel so good.....on many places ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back