A Rebirth

that last photo I imagine it as if you were riding me. Your boobs swinging back and forth over my face. I'd catch one of your nipples in my mouth and suck on it while my hard cock pumps in and out of your wet pussy. I grab both of your breasts so that I can suck on both of your pierced nipples at the same time. I time my thrusts as I pull my head back and forth with your nips clamped in my teeth.

Yeah, that is what I see in that photo

that last photo I imagine it as if you were riding me. Your boobs swinging back and forth over my face. I'd catch one of your nipples in my mouth and suck on it while my hard cock pumps in and out of your wet pussy. I grab both of your breasts so that I can suck on both of your pierced nipples at the same time. I time my thrusts as I pull my head back and forth with your nips clamped in my teeth.

Yeah, that is what I see in that photo

Oh my, Mr. Hubs_in_hose! That sounds wonderful. I have no doubt we would both satisfied by the time I'm done riding you ;) did I mention I can cum from my nips being sucked and bitten?

Oh my, Mr. Hubs_in_hose! That sounds wonderful. I have no doubt we would both satisfied by the time I'm done riding you ;) did I mention I can cum from my nips being sucked and bitten?

then I wouldn't stop until you did... or at least I'd bring you to the edge as many times as I could then have you begging for me not to stop

Day 6 - Hand in Panties

Here are my pictures for today - Hope you like :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back