To Be or Not To Be - Your Choice

Digital, but ONLY because it doesn't deteriorate in the long term.

Violent decaptiation or violent bisection?

I'm not really into violence of any kind - unless you count rugby :)

Violet Trefusis? Or Violet Blue?

I'm not really into violence of any kind - unless you count rugby :)

Violet Trefusis? Or Violet Blue?

Ooh, Violet Trefusis. That lovely garden which presumably she would have wandered round with Vita Sackville-West.

Rugby is not violence! unless it's the Calcutta Cup match ;) when auld scores have to be re-scored.

Cafe-au-lait or caffe latte?

Ooh, Violet Trefusis. That lovely garden which presumably she would have wandered round with Vita Sackville-West.

Rugby is not violence! unless it's the Calcutta Cup match ;) when auld scores have to be re-scored.

Cafe-au-lait or caffe latte?

Au-lait pour le petit dejeuner...

Croissant or Bagel?

bagel (nothing is better than a fresh bagel with red pepper and spicy cream cream)

Chicago Style Hot Dog or Memphis Pulled Pork BBQ with Slaw

Pulled Pork from Memphis!

Chicago-style "pizza" or a Margherita from that little bistro just across from the tower in Pisa?

Pulled Pork from Memphis!

Chicago-style "pizza" or a Margherita from that little bistro just across from the tower in Pisa?

Chicago-style pizza

Beignets with powdered sugar at Café du Monde or a Jazz Brunch at Two Sisters in New Orleans

Choosing between incredible chocolates? Oy vey!

Okay...Rausch, just because I have to.

Charlie Brown Christmas or Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer?

easy...Charlie Brown. Can't stand the message of the Rudolph song.

Carols...

Secular or Religious?

Oooh, first I think you should clarify: Manzanilla, or Oloroso?

(Have some Madeira, my dear?)
:heart:

Mazanilla. Funnily enough, I came across this the other day: 'Manzanilla is a delicate form of sherry ... and should be drunk in one sitting for the best results.' As Eurithmics said: Who am I to disagree?

Accompanied by jamon serrano or salt cod?

Mazanilla. Funnily enough, I came across this the other day: 'Manzanilla is a delicate form of sherry ... and should be drunk in one sitting for the best results.' As Eurithmics said: Who am I to disagree?

Accompanied by jamon serrano or salt cod?

Cod.

Chips (which I think in the 'States is referred to as 'French Fries', for some obscure reason)
or
mashed potato ?

Back