Outlaw

Tara had shaken her head composing herself and blushed panting from the intense make out. She was still on her lap with him holding her and felt embarrassed wamting to pull away. She had never been this way with a guy she had always been stand offish and closed off because she had Kendal now. She hadnt dated much since he was born having lost the love of her life and Kendals dad had been a hard thing for her and when she had dated she was afraid to fall for a guy because she had been in so much pain losing the two men she had been serious with.


She gently moved her head nodding and glanced toward the living room giving Rick a small smile. He was way better than any other jackass she attempted to date they wouldn't have given a rats ass if Kendal was in the room over. She said " No your right we shouldnt Rick" she said climbing off of his lap and grinned not wanting things to get awkward.

" I should start getting in here cleaned and Kendal as well" she said moving to the table quickly and grabbing in their plates to place in the dishwasher.
 
As she got up off his lap a bulge in his pants is all that remained as evidence she had ever been there. Rick tried to rise as decently as possible which wasn't easy. He had to do something to get his mind focus on something besides how good it felt when she was straddling him. It was as if he could still feel the heat of her pussy and try as he might he couldn't take his eyes off her ass as she cleared the table and bent over to put the dishes in the dishwasher.

“What can I do to help?”, he asked. Trying his hardest not to be caught staring at her ass when she turned around to answer him. He hoped she would merely ask him to do something without turning around, 'My God why does she have to have such a sexy ass.”, he thought to himself still trying to pry his eyes away.
 
Tara quickly moved about the kitchen asking Rick if he could wipe the table down for her when he asked of he could help. She had to stay distanced for a bit figuring she'd wash kendal off and watch one or two of his movies before putting him to bed.

She finished washing her sticky little boy and smiled joining him in the kitchen with Kendal riding her hip and grinned " Hey you want to catch a movie with us or do you have work in the morning?
 
As he busied himself wiping down the table, when he finally looked up she was gone. Probably putting Kendal to bed he thought, or to phase it a little better he hoped she was putting Kendal to bed so Tara and himself could share a little private time. At the mere thought of what the night might bring a smile brightened his face, as he hummed merrily as he completed his chore.

When she came back and announced it was movie time, his face grew long, “I'm afraid I have to work in the morning. I gotta be there at six O'Clock to get the shop opened up and ready for business.”, his voice made no attempt at covering up his disappointment. However, he couldn't help but smile as he watched Kandal riding Tara's hip.
 
Tara admitted to herself she was a bit disappointed that he couldnt stay she guessed it was just her and Kendal tonight. She smiled placing Kendal down who ran toward the cupcakes on the table and she quickly blocked him laughing " I think i should put these away" She smiled and pulled out a few muffins to give to him " I don think ill be able to give you a ride Rick but maybe i can give you a ride back im going to take kendal to see my friend its a bit of a journey but we were leaving early so off to bed after the movie. Here's some muffins it should be enough for you and your coworkers Rick" she smiled seeing he had finished up " Thanks for helping by the way"she smiled giving him a soft kiss on the cheek.
 
Oh I enjoyed the meal and the lest I could do was help you clean up a little. And thanks for the muffins I'm sure the boys will appreciate them, if they get an”, he winked...

Don't worry about giving me a ride I'll take the bike its supposed to be clear and sunny tomorrow, or at least what channel five said.”, he responded as he felt her soft lips touch his cheek for one tender moment.

Kendal is only two year old well almost three and he already has a social calendar?, Rick teased as he eased toward the door. His feet dragging he didn't want to go but, if he didn't get to bed early he would never be able to get to work on time... “Enjoy your trip, and call me when you get home, that is if you don't mind.”he said as he opened the door and stood for a moment awaiting her reply.
 
Tara giggled at his comment and said " I will i promise and youd better share or you wont get any of the fresh batch of banana nut muffins im baking for the next morning." she said grinning

She wrote her nummber down in his phone and told him to text her so she could have his number. She also packed him leftovers for him to carry for lunch and said a final goodnight with Kendal bouncing saying "oovies oooovie time!"
 
“Oh I promise, I do I do...”, he said while licking his lips. As per her request, he quickly retrieved his cellphone from his pocket and pressed in her number his eyes squinting as his finger hovered over the keypad. But soon he heard the ringtone from another room and judged he had been successful. As it rang he just as quickly typed in a short test message and winked while waving bye to Kendal. Enjoy your movies you two, see you tomorrow. With that and a flick of his wrist and a turn of his heel he was out the door.
 
Tara smiled closing the door behind him and taking Kendal int o watch his movies until 10:00. She put Kendal who had dozed off on the couch to bed in his room and headed to hers yawning and undressing to shower.

She checked her phone seeing a message from rick and smiled.
 
Rick was showered and already in bed when he noticed Tara’s bedroom lights turn on through his half closed eyes. He instantly remembered last night and the show that Tara had unknowingly put on for him. ... The image of her riding her sabian, the way she threw her head back, the way she ground into the machine, the way her breast bounced all flashed through his mind. His cock was instantly hard. But, damn it he had to get to sleep, he had to he had no choice. Yet, he couldn’t look away from her smooth curvy form in the window a mere hundred feet away.

He rolled over and pulled the pillow over his head wishing he could let go of the sexy images running through his head. Every time he was with her the chemistry was so strong it was palatable. He hated himself for cutting out on her and not staying to watch movies but her needed to sleep and now it seems that wasn't going to happen and he was slowly turning into a peeking Tom... But, he wanted her so bad he couldn't help himself as he laid there his hands gripping the sheets in fists so tight his knules turned white.
 
Tara showered and walked into her room drying her hair and texted Rick back realizing she hadn't answered . " Awesome ill save youe number right now... Im off to bed in a bit bit ill call ypu when we're heading out in the morning" she wrote then began to slide on some underwear and a big shirt having liked the waynit drooped like a dress and how comfortable it was.
 
He couldn’t help himself, as he turned he watched as she slipped into a big shirt even an old t-shirt so big it didn’t even show a single curve looked sexy on her he thought as he reached for his phone. And wrote out, ‘can’t sleep I’m lying here thinking about you... Sweetdreams. XOXOXO’, he dialed her number and pressed send...
 
Last edited:
Tara smirked seeing it was Rick calling and picked up " Cant sleep huh? You need s massage to help sleep?"
 
"Sure what do you have for me?" he texted back, wondering what she was doing and up she was up to...
 
Last edited:
Tara grinned texting back " How about a back massage next time I see you" she said flirting. She began to cat stretch before climbing in.
 
Watching her from the darkness of his bed as faced away from him and arched her back. The thin material of the oversized t-shirt stretched against her bottom outlining every nook and cranny of her tight round ass. He heard his phone buzz and took his hand off his cock to answer it. Lucky he hadn't started to stroke and his fingers were nice and clean. A few more minutes of her stretching like that and his fingers would have been too messy to text back.

“Oh that's just what the doctor ordered. Are we still on for Lasagna tomorrow night?”, he texted back. “And I don't have to work Saturday so I can stay up late lol :)”, he added...
 
Tara read his text laughing and leaning against the sheet. "Definately on for Pasta tommorrow im making the sauce before i go...p.s. good thing my parents will be visiting for the weekend ;)"
 
He read her comment and scratched his head, he couldn't makes or tails on why her parent visit was a good thing. Of course she'd be happy to see them but, was she saying something more he was supposed to pick up on or what...

"Its great your Mom and Dad are comming I bet you're happy to seem'm. So when are they supposed to be in town?, ps I double checked and I have everything for the taramasu... But, it'll take about two hours to get it ready..."
 
Tara grinned reading his text " awsome theyre visiting Saturday so im basically free as well they totally ignore me and spoil Kendal to bits theyre leaving Sunday morning" she wrote.

She wondered how shed get her parents not to ask too many questions about Rick if she did hang at his place that day.
 
"You mean we have a set of built in babysitters?", he typed hardly believing their luck... Just to be sure he added, "You could spend the day over here if you want. I'm sure we could find something to do to entertain ourselves ":devil: :heart:
 
Tara giggled and wrote " Yep thats the plan and Is that an invite or suggestion Rick? ;)" she said and smirked
 
"Sexy like what? You can come over wearing nothing but a smile I'm easy to please..."
 
Tara laughed texting back " Only if you open the door wearing nothing but a cowboy hat Rick will I do that" she grinned swnding it.
 
Back
Top