THE WATERCOOLER

LadyCibelle said:
You call that abusive???? :eek: What's abusive about telling you that your writing is yawn worthy? Is it abusive to tell you that your writing is flat and unappealing? Gosh.....we sure don't have the same definition of abusive! :rolleyes:

OK (Okay? O.K.?), it's possible what you post isn't considered abusive down at the trailer park.

You do what you do in plain sight, though--and without a hint of subtlety. Which is enough for me. That your sheep see how you act and what they've bought into.

Last edited:
sr71plt said:
OK (Okay? O.K.?), it's possible what you post isn't considered abusive down at the trailer park.

You do what you do in plain sight, though--and without a hint subtlety. Which is enough for me. That your sheep see how you act and what they've bought into.

And you call yourself a writer? Can't deal with criticism too well, can you.

You see, that's the biggest difference between you and me. I don't need to toot my own horn and shove my accomplishments down anyone's throat. I know my own worth, I don't need to put someone down to feel better. I don't need to force people to respect me.....I earn their respect, love and friendship.

It's sad that you can't see that. You probably lead a very empty life, all alone with no one to love you.

LadyCibelle said:
I don't need to put someone down to feel better.

Oh, Gawd. That is just SO funny. Thank you, thank you, thank you. That made my day.

sr71plt said:
Oh, Gawd. That is just SO funny. Thank you, thank you, thank you. That made my day.

You see, I WAS right. You DO need me to make you happy! :D

LadyCibelle said:
You see, I WAS right. You DO need me to make you happy! :D

Well, there's :) and then there's :nana: . I do rely on you for gauging the outer limits of "way outa control," however. So, that's useful.

sr71plt said:
Well, there's :) and then there's :nana: . I do rely on you for gauging the outer limits of "way outa control," however. So, that's useful.

Glad to know I have some use for you because you have a great one (use that is) for me too. You're the perfect example of an essay I'm writing on paranoia and persecution delirium.

LadyCibelle said:
Glad to know I have some use for you because you have a great one (use that is) for me too. You're the perfect example of an essay I'm writing on paranoia and persecution delirium.

Anything to keep your little hands busy and your vitrol focused would be good therapy for you, I'm sure. And you have time--I don't have a story going up at Lit. tomorrow, so you don't need to go trolling.

sr71plt said:
Anything to keep your little hands busy and your vitrol focused would be good therapy for you, I'm sure. And you have time--I don't have a story going up at Lit. tomorrow, so you don't need to go trolling.

De kossé??

Please, don't take your dreams for reality....I told you, I read a few, wasn't impressed with the flat, unappealing and boring writing....I certainly won't waste my time more on your pitiful writing. :rolleyes:

LadyCibelle said:
De kossé??

Please, don't take your dreams for reality....I told you, I read a few, wasn't impressed with the flat, unappealing and boring writing....I certainly won't waste my time more on your pitiful writing. :rolleyes:

Wii aawan gookoosh; nawaj onizhishin ji biina`an wii agidaa "boonendam," gaye dash aawi giizhi wii.

Scathing reply. I guess. Since it's not in English, guess we'll just never know that slice of *brilliance*.

Sorry, had to throw my 2 cents in

TitianaPeaks said:
Scathing reply. I guess. Since it's not in English, guess we'll just never know that slice of *brilliance*.

Sorry, had to throw my 2 cents in

Tatiana,

I'll assume that you meant that in jest. Those replies and 'brilliance' have all ONE thing in common. The asshole named srwhatever his name is today. If you weren't using humour and think we're really mean to him, maybe you should start reading his posts, ALL his posts and see the true meaning of mean, smug, nasty and plain vicious.

LadyCibelle said:
Tatiana,

I'll assume that you meant that in jest. Those replies and 'brilliance' have all ONE thing in common. The asshole named srwhatever his name is today. If you weren't using humour and think we're really mean to him, maybe you should start reading his posts, ALL his posts and see the true meaning of mean, smug, nasty and plain vicious.

Hi Lady......yes, I meant it in jest, wasn't trying to anger anyone. Just thought it mildly amusing that whomever was trying to go on a tirade, should have done it in English since it's on a public forum and they were trying to show off(I guess that's the right term). I apologize if my humor was angering, I wasn't trying to anger anyone, just pointing out something silly.

My name is Titiana, not Tatiana......common mistake.

TitianaPeaks said:
Hi Lady......yes, I meant it in jest, wasn't trying to anger anyone. Just thought it mildly amusing that whomever was trying to go on a tirade, should have done it in English since it's on a public forum and they were trying to show off(I guess that's the right term). I apologize if my humor was angering, I wasn't trying to anger anyone, just pointing out something silly.

Oh you didn't anger anyone, at least I don't think you did, it's just that I wasn't sure and instead of being 'offended' for lack of a better word, I preferred asking before putting you in the same category as 'him'.

Sorry for messing up your name, I saw it and my mind conceived Ta instead of Ti when it saw the end.

TitianaPeaks said:

I wasn't "showing off." If I'd been trying to do that, I'd have posted in all five different languages I know, instead of just one. :rolleyes:

LadyC knew what I was saying, and since my reply was to her, she's the only one that matters. It wasn't a "tirade." I'm biting my tongue, please don't make me regret it, but you owe me an apology.

Perhaps it'd be best if you didn't judge someone quite so quickly.

sr71plt said:
Oh, goodie. A new Christian to throw to the kitty cats.

Bon là j'en ai ma claque, trou d'cul! Tu m'énerve, me fais chier pis t'écoeure tout le monde qui vient en contact avec toi. Décrisses pis fous-nous la paix.

Don't bother apologizing, Ms. Peaks. Next they'll demand you wear a special set of glasses.

Getting the feeling of having stumbled into a Nazi concentration camp--but, umm, no, more like the Joe McCarthy trials of the early 50s, I think?

Last edited:
sr71plt said:
Don't bother apologizing, Ms. Peaks. Next they'll demand you wear a special set of glasses.

Getting the feeling of having stumbled into a Nazi concentration camp?

Why are you following me around? This has nothing to do with you, and I was polite to her, so why are you being an ass, yet again?

I don't want you. I've told you that already. Go wash another car or something.

I didn't follow you here. I followed "Lady" C here. For obvious reasons.

Nice flower.

LadyCibelle said:
Bon là j'en ai ma claque, trou d'cul! Tu m'énerve, me fais chier pis t'écoeure tout le monde qui vient en contact avec toi. Décrisses pis fous-nous la paix.

Would I be sorry if I asked for a translation of that? :)

sr71plt said:
I didn't follow you here. I followed "Lady" C here. For obvious reasons.

Nice flower.

LadyC was nice to her, too, so I fail to see the problem.

thank you.

Captain Midnight said:

Well, you'd probably get your head bitten off--in duplicate--if you asked why they just didn't PM each other (which was the thrust of Ms. Peak's question--and look what she got out of it). Can two alts of the same person PM each other? Yes, I guess so.

Captain Midnight said:

No you wouldn't be sorry, hun. You're cute and my friend...but it doesn't pertain to you......and I like it just the way it is....for now. :D

sr71plt said:
Well, you'd probably get your head bitten off--in duplicate--if you asked why they just didn't PM each other (which was the thrust of Ms. Peak's question--and look what she got out of it). Can two alts of the same person PM each other? Yes, I guess so.

I have one alternate ID here: Sherry Hawk, and I make no secret of the fact its me.

Who are you an alt for?

Back