The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jilling%252520off.jpg

I think I just had one, and I wasn't even touching myself! I was answering a PM from one of my girlfriends, and I think I had one just by trying to explain how I can cum like a real girl!

God, I'm so fucking horny! The only thing I need is a beautiful sexy cock to worship...

A cock like this. Seriously, that is about the most beautiful penis I've ever seen. it's a work of art, and I'd give anything to practice my oral talents on a beautiful lovestick like that. I love penis!

Oh yea lick up my shaft. Caresses the back of your neck. Tugs to draw you closer. Precum spitting out and rolling down to my balls. Dick waves from side to side. Enjoys Stacy's attenstion:devil:

Last edited:
Oh yea lick up my shaft. Caresses the back of your neck. Tugs to draw you closer. Precum spitting out and rolling down to my balls. Dick waves from side to side. Enjoys Stacy's attenstion:devil:

Now jack you stud why don't you do that on my cock.

Friend with extras?

I guess for a better word J/O buddy... friend W/E. That friend that you can do things with, Hunt, fish, Golf, then when you don't have the trials and tribulations of real life...those M/M sexual extras....weather the Mrs. knows or not... that discreet friend

I guess for a better word J/O buddy... friend W/E. That friend that you can do things with, Hunt, fish, Golf, then when you don't have the trials and tribulations of real life...those M/M sexual extras....weather the Mrs. knows or not... that discreet friend
Well at least I know for my husband! lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back