Hey! Hey! Have you heard, have ya?

Actually it was/is enough. Children made me want to live.

It's not turmoil so much as 'ow'

Thank you for the encouragement, it's well meant and accepted in that spirit.

Living is however, not always better than dying and people should have the right, but that's a tough conversation to have.

We are not going to see eye to eye patch here. (Jk). But at least our disagreement isn't going to affect anything.

We are not going to see eye to eye patch here. (Jk). But at least our disagreement isn't going to affect anything.

That's okay, it is something that's unique to some with certain brains, and it doesn't make any sense at all to those that don't have it, I am certainly not recruiting!

So... Ay_ay_eyer is somebody taking the piss out of Eyer, right?

Of course not! I am taking eyer's holy mission to heart and trying to carry it forward! I figure he is on too many ignore pages to get any attention so it's up to me now!

You want to be on the list? Huh, do ya?

Correct!

For the record I have zero idea who they are, but it's funny.

I have no idea who I am either!

Why? Because my name is unimportant(like eyer himself) I and just a messenger chosen to fight the good fight against evil video game offenders who are so perverted they are even married to more than one man!

And I bet they are all under eighteen!

Of course not! I am taking eyer's holy mission to heart and trying to carry it forward! I figure he is on too many ignore pages to get any attention so it's up to me now!

You want to be on the list? Huh, do ya?

You figured out that ignore thing!

If only other people could...

I might be able to talk about music or food or something interesting.

It's a dream.

You figured out that ignore thing!

If only other people could...

I might be able to talk about music or food or something interesting.

It's a dream.

I bet you like your fruit unripe, don't you? Huh? get it? See what I did there?

You just wait until I have enough loyal followers to not have you on your own list....

BTW...ever campaign in Asgard?

I have no idea who I am either!

Why? Because my name is unimportant(like eyer himself) I and just a messenger chosen to fight the good fight against evil video game offenders who are so perverted they are even married to more than one man!

And I bet they are all under eighteen!

I'm terribly disappointed that I'm not going to really, really get to know you except as an oppressor. I will make do.

My honorary husband list:

We've got as my husband...EternalWinter (an actual poster here who was underage and I struck up a friendship with, I am still friends with him. He is no longer underage and he has a lovely wife and baby daughter. It's shocking, I know. No sex, how does that happen?) He's not on the current list, but he was accused enough that he belongs there, dammit, he'd say so himself.

Pete because he defended me.

lovecraft because he defended me.

And my actual husband, Ulaven_Demorte, who is under 18 if you split his age in thirds.

I bet you like your fruit unripe, don't you? Huh? get it? See what I did there?

You just wait until I have enough loyal followers to not have you on your own list....

BTW...ever campaign in Asgard?

Unripe fruit?! Ewwww! Okay, now I really am offended. Food is friends, not food! Wait.

That...actually confused me there...I'm on, right? You aren't voting on my stories?

I have played...so many games based on Norse mythology that the answer is likely yes about five times. Skald, kobold...

If it's a particular game named that, then no.

Asgard unfortunately isn't great for women. I'd be stuck serving mead and other unpleasant tasks.

Unripe fruit?! Ewwww! Okay, now I really am offended. Food is friends, not food! Wait.

That...actually confused me there...I'm on, right? You aren't voting on my stories?

I have played...so many games based on Norse mythology that the answer is likely yes about five times. Skald, kobold...

If it's a particular game named that, then no.

Asgard unfortunately isn't great for women. I'd be stuck serving mead and other unpleasant tasks.

Because literotica is much friendlier to women?:rolleyes:

And my actual husband, Ulaven_Demorte, who is under 18 if you split his age in thirds.

Hah so you admit it! 18 split into thirds is only....carry the two, divide by...use this finger....6 dammit 6 years old, your hubby is six!

You have no shame!

But you can still be on the list because I have no friends.

And I was wondering about Asgard in D&D

Well shit.

I forgot about the Lit. insanity factor.

Well shit.

I forgot about the Lit. insanity factor.

Hey....hey guy who is just initials...you want to be on the list of people who will not stand for this? Or will not even sit for it, or lean?

You too can be on eyer's list of people with scruples and morals and....stuff.

Hah so you admit it! 18 split into thirds is only....carry the two, divide by...use this finger....6 dammit 6 years old, your hubby is six!

You have no shame!

But you can still be on the list because I have no friends.

And I was wondering about Asgard in D&D

Oh shit, even in thirds he's legal.

He is exactly six months younger than I am, so even in thirds I'm legal.

No, I don't think I did. I remember many rust beasts and the warrior running the other way.

Vampires. Vampires that bit me.

Oh shit, even in thirds he's legal.

He is exactly six months younger than I am, so even in thirds I'm legal.

No, I don't think I did. I remember many rust beasts and the warrior running the other way.

Vampires. Vampires that bit me.

so you're only six too? You're molesting each other?

Eyer. Eyer! We need to start more threads right away!

No fellow Literoticans I'm out of this ...but enjoy!

Carry on!

Basically I am trying to say.

ENOUGH ALREADY!

All you idiots are doing is harming the cause (whatever the fuck that is suppose to be) you are putting forth.

No one has elected you clowns to administer anything or be the town crier.

You are acting like Trolls.

As for me, I have wasted all the time I intend to on this crap.

Last edited:
No fellow Literoticans I'm out of this ...but enjoy!

Carry on!

So you turn your back on this heinous crime!

Well good if you won't be back I'll put you on the list and you will never know

muah ha ha ha

Back