Having A Bad Day!

adamsmd

Really Experienced
So turns out a friend of mine found it funny to erase my yahoo account completely so ive lost all my contacts. Then to rub salt in the wound he also found it funny to erase my tumblr accound.
Safe to say im not happy at all.

Have to try and reconnect with folk from here if thats possible.

Last edited:
So turns out a friend of mine found it funny to erase my yahoo account completely so ive lost all my contacts. Then to rub salt in the wound he also found it funny to erase my tumblr accound.

Have to try and reconnect with folk from her if thats possible.

You will find this place helpful and understanding.

I would reconsider the meaning of the word "friend".

If your friends treat you that way, why do you imagine that sociopaths on a sex site would treat you with more courtesy and respect?

ETA: Though the OP made me think - imagine if the same thing happened on a society-wide scale. If civilisation collapsed and, for some reason, all that was left was an intact Lit. Would we be able to reconstruct society from such foundations? And what would it look like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to being friends with you and having you piss me off so much that I sabotage something of yours.

Hi!

I bet we have stuff in common!

If your friends treat you that way, why do you imagine that sociopaths on a sex site would treat you with more courtesy and respect?

ETA: Though the OP made me think - imagine if the same thing happened on a society-wide scale. If civilisation collapsed and, for some reason, all that was left was an intact Lit. Would we be able to reconstruct society from such foundations? And what would it look like?

Much the same I would venture to guess. I vote for you as our Cultural Attaché.

He did you a favor, if you think about it.

All you have to do now to find out who your real friends are is sit back in pretend obscurity and see who contacts you first.

You have a funny definition of a friend, maybe you should work on redefining that.

so on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a brainless cow, how stupid are you?

Back