Teen Titans: Special Edition (OOC)

LMAO Matt, now you want to play Red Hood, huh? HAHA. And I saw the pic on DeviantArt.
 
No! :p Maybe! You know how much fun I've had playing him before...

Thats a point, why do I always seem to play characters with red in the name... Red Hood, Red Arrow...

ANYWAY, gonna stick with Hatter or whatever I'll call him.
 
Wulfen

Here are Darky's images:

albinok.jpg

femalelycanthrope.jpg

(Thank you so much for sorting out whatever the hell I'd managed to do with the images :D)

Real name: Eliza Kennis

Age: 19

Birthday: June 4th

Occupation: Model

Appearance: Eliza is tall and willowy thin, with a lithe toned body. But her most distinguishing quirk is her albinism, her skin is almost unnaturally pale, her hair is pure white. Her eyes, as with all true albinos are a pale pink. These qualities are also carried over in her lycanthropy, her body twists and reforms agonisingly, fur grows rapidly and bones reform leaving her in a relatively humanoid form but more muscled, clawed and with a snarling wolfs head and snout.

Skills:
Eliza is fluent in multiple languages, including Latin, French, German and Greek, among others. In addition to this she is adept in a variety of unarmed combat disciplines, though by no means an expert, more blending styles together to produce her own, unpredictable fighting method. She is also an able pistol marksman.

Gear/Equipment:
Eliza carries a single M9A1 pistol in brushed steel with a dual laser/torch mounted on it, along with a number of spare magazines in a shoulder holster.

Her suit is mostly white with grey armour panels on her chest and back, as well as greaves and bracers on her lower legs and arms. Added to this is a simple grey eye mask to conceal her identity. The suit itself has a slim, lightweight utility belt containing mostly a few hypodermic syringes and spare wolfsbane solutions.

Powers/Abilities:
Eliza is possessed of incredibly fast reflexes and enhanced senses of smell and hearing. She is also far stronger than her lithe form would otherwise suggest, although she is not stronger than a human is capable of with the correct training. She heals marginally quicker than normal humans, not instantaneously by any means, but certainly faster than usual, a broken limb for example would be healed after only a few weeks instead of the usual few months and to date she has not scarred. Perhaps due to this she is incredibly resilient and hard to kill, recovering from wounds that would normally be fatal.

However, these abilities come at a price, the wolfsbane in her utility pouch has a purpose. Should she for some reason not take the solution regularly a deeper, more animal form will surface. This werewolf is far faster, stronger and tougher than any human could hope to be, and utterly merciless. Eliza's personality is almost entirely subsumed and it is a long hard struggle for her to regain control of her body without the aid of Wolfsbane.

Background:
Eliza was created purely for the purpose of the laboratory, seventh in a batch of clones rapid grown to maturity, a magic number perhaps. Her level of knowledge would seem strange from such a technically short lifespan, but is in fact a result of learning techniques and experiments applied during her creation, it is possibly also this that has resulted in her albinism. The military laboratory was experimenting with various serums intended to unlock new levels of endurance and strength in humans. The serum tested on specimen G7unlocked something, a long forgotten alleyway in the cycle of human evolution, sealed off by nature.

Needless to say the same result was never achieved again, when the serum had fully bonded with her cells it took over and after breaking out she slaughtered the scientists and guards before fleeing the facility, feral and wild.

It wasn't long before G7 found her way to the city, starving and out of control she began to slaughter her way across the city, picking on isolated people before returning back to her 'lair'. It wasn't long before someone noticed the similarities in the killings. Slade was the first to find her however, and with his own abilities resulting from not dissimilar experiments subdued her. Dr Light synthesised a formula which could return her to human form and for a short while Slade added her to his team, providing her with an identity.

But as she was now capable of rational thought her own personality was forming, one in opposition to Slade's aims. Horrified at herself and her previous crimes she fled again, taking with her all the wolfsbane she could steal. It wasn't long before she was tracked down by Nightwing. What he knew of her past crimes she didn't know, but she joined him in his fight against Slade and Dr Light, creating a new identity for herself. But her past she kept secret, the only ones who know the truth are herself, Slade and Nightwing.


Right, the fruits of my labours, let me know what you think and if I should change anything :)

Edit: Just realised I have no idea how to post images so I'll put in a description instead :S
 
Last edited:
I tried but I couldn't get it to work, it just came up with the red X to say it hasn't worked, I'm trying to use it from image shack
 
Image Shack has issues with that. I use PhotoBucket. If you wanna just PM me the link, I can post the image to my PhotoBucket account and then send you the new link.
 
Jenny Miller
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3Si1x78DZ...1600/Blonde+Emo+Hairstyles+For+Emo+Girls3.jpg
Real name: Jenny Miller

Age: 19

Birthday: July 3rd

Occupation: Reporter, student, intern

Skills:
Intelligent, good writer, quick thinker, always getting into some kind of trouble, can usually distract someone if she wanted to, curious

Gear/Equipment:
A pencil, notepad, eraser, laptop, camera, her mind

Powers/Abilities:
Unknown

Background:
Jenny seems to be very human. Although she has no powers that she knows of, she is fascinated by the idea of superheroes. One time, when she was younger, she ran into the middle of the street when someone grabbed her and flew into the air. A car crashed right where she had been. The man simply flew back down and went on his way. She did research, and found evidence of superheroes in many areas.

She went to college to become a reporter, and got a job/internship at the local newspaper. She covered crime investigations, including bank robberies. She saw Dick Grayson in the library one day, and felt drawn to him. He was very attractive, but she was shy and stayed away.

She often spends her free time photographing students around campus and people around the area. She also wrote fictional stories about heroes she imagined. One that fascinated her was Robin, who helped Batman.

Maybe one day, she'd get the courage to approach Dick.
 
We should probably start soonish. If I've got my guess right we're currently sporting two girls and three guys which sure leaves some extra wheels if everybody hooks up but in a world with two more girls waiting in the wings and frankly at least one charachter that has little reason to be in the first couple of posts (I love a reporter but unless we start off with an interview as the new Titans instead of the slightly more traditional first fight she wouldn't make sense until immediately after the first fight.)

Not that we're really at risk of this YET but lets be honest since we're mostly amongst friends here. An RP can survive a lot. It can survive bad posters and people bowing out. It can survive massive derailments and complex plots (especially if someone summarizes every chapter so you don't have to read 30 pages worth of "fluff" to figure out that Slade brainwashed Beast Boy. Ben and BB fought while Nightwing challenged slade. They then went out for pizza.) The one thing to RP has ever survived is stagnation. I think we literally have a 60% still born rate, by which I mean we didn't even formally start. Since Teen Titans Fast Forward (or whatever that arc was called) we've had Gotham Knights and and general Teen Titans if I'm not mistaken. And that's just off the top of my head. If I recall Night tends to roll with KittenofDeath and his damn dancing Sephi but I don't recall Jeff in that crowd so a few others might not have been in the same boat.

Still point remains. Startin sooner >waiting till we have a full cast.
 
We are good to start with who we have, but I was waiting for everyone who is starting off to decide on their characters and post profiles. I think it's just Matt left though, if I'm not mistaken.
 
The third one was Children of Krypton.

I'm okay for waiting a little while longer I'm just saying the worst thing for an RP is stagnation. Anything else can be gotten past. Heck we might want to make a note either every so often or just put something in the Original Post about when you join up just ask for a quick what you need to know. I know personally that one of the things that sometimes keeps me out of an RP is that you feel the need to read through 6 pages when really nothing happened and nobody said anything that would have any meaning for you during that time. (especially if someone got laid, or if two charachters just take off an run)
 
Well, like I said before, the first post in the rp thread will be reserved for a breakdown of what has happened. Each forum page is one episode, or basically 25 posts. Every 25 posts, I will write a paragraph or two about what happened in those posts and title it as an episode. Once we reach 25 episodes, I will label it Season One and Episode 26 will be the first of Season Two.

So, let's say someone new joins in way down the road after we have hundreds of posts. When the look at the first post, it was say Season One, followed by a short summary of the entire season as a whole. Then there will be summaries for Episodes 1 through 25. If we are farther along, right under that will be a break down of Season Two followed by summaries for Episodes 26 through 50, and so on and so forth.
 
Sounds like a good plan to summarize it up like that :). Were we not waiting on a couple of writers though before we started?
 
Really just waiting on Matt's profile. The other two said they were waiting until the game started before joining.
 
Damn internet companies and their employers. Well can't get my Internet up till Monday. But I'll work on the character sheet on my iPod.
 
Forgot about your Danny Phantom character, lol. So we're waiting on you and Matt, and then Cheska and Alicia may join after the game gets started.
 
I think I'll post the RP thread tomorrow morning, that way those of us that have our characters ready can get started. We'll start with the meeting at the old firehouse as stated, and Matt and Doggy can just say there characters are late to the meeting. Then Cheska, Alicia, or anyone else who wants to join could have their characters turned into metahumans from the Ray Sphere or maybe they come join the team to help stop newborn villains, such as Cole McGrath and Alex Mercer.
 
I couldn't find a decent picture.
Danny Phantom

Name: Danny Fenton
Age: 18
Birthday: Jan. 18
Occupation: Ghost Fighter

Skills: the ability to become a ghost

Gear/equipment: none

Powers/abilities: he can become invisible, Fly, contort his body, inhuman strength, Scream to inflict harm, split his body, and breathe underwater.

Background:*Upon pressure from his best friends, Sam and Tucker, he decides to explore his parent's Ghost Portal. They had created it with the intent of finally bridging the real world and the Ghost Zone (the ghostly parallel universe of Earth), but upon plugging it in, it failed to work. Once inside, he accidentally presses the "On" *button, which subsequently activates the portal, and due to him being inside it at that moment, it infuses his DNA with ectoplasm, transforming him into a half ghost boy. Now he hasn't seen any of his family in 2 years, living on his own fighting ghosts.
 
Last edited:
Could I also perhaps suggest collating all character sheets at the beginning of either th action thread or this thread for ease of access. I RP on a few other sites and nothing is more frustrating than searching through to find someone's character sheet and check a detail. Obviously we don't have so many pages that it would be a problem yet but just a suggestion for if the uptake increases :).
 
I gotta kinda concur with Darkened Star. Despite my nearly legendary hatred of charachter sheets. I much prefer not only to learn about your charachter by playing with you (unless there is some reason why we might have known each other prior so we can either hash out what if any relationship we had prior or how we managed to not meet) and it also lets me be a bit more flexible on my end. Like now that we have Danny Phantom on board I'm most likely not going to use Big Chill (Big blue humanoid moth, ice breath and can go intangible) and I think Danny can breath ice too if he's in the mood, I know he can shoot lasers and that wasn't mentioned in the prof. And the only way I'll bring in Ghostfreak at this point is if we need another villian so I use him just like he was on the show, I use his form all of once or twice he breaks out and causes all sorts of problems. Prolly won't use Wildmutt either since we've got a lycan. Granted when you've got ten heros in your watch there's gonna be some cross over with other guys but I'm gonna do my best to keep it to a minimum.
 
Back
Top