Pussy eating problem?

What would the uniform be?

I'd love to wear one so you could identify me. I love oral and i could stay between a womans legs for hours.

I can assure you boys , after tasting myself upon my fingers , many of times...i taste devine :) lol

Actually i have been drinking lots of pineapple juice at the moment ( with malibu :) ) So i reckon i would certainly taste a little of pineapple . See , id even provide you , with one of your 'five a day' :)

<slurrrrrrrrrrp!>

I can assure you boys , after tasting myself upon my fingers , many of times...i taste devine :) lol

Actually i have been drinking lots of pineapple juice at the moment ( with malibu :) ) So i reckon i would certainly taste a little of pineapple . See , id even provide you , with one of your 'five a day' :)

What if I were to come back for seconds, or thirds? With a bit of luck you could provide me with five of my five a day :D

69 can be great but I'd not want a steady diet of it. The ability to concentrate on the task at hand (or mouth) and the variety of coming in from different angles (straight on, sideways, underneath, from behind) can be far better.

I was wondering , what do you guys think of the 'sixty nine ' position ? Do you prefer to eat a womans pussy, giving it your full concentration without any distractions ? Or do you like to go down on a woman and have your cock sucked at the same time ?

I do love the sixty nine position , but sometimes when it comes to sucking a guy off, i just love to close my eyes and loose myself completely in that act. I wondered if it was the same for you guys when your going down on a woman . x

Its nice occasionally, but I prefer to concentrate on the task at hand - er - at tongue

I love to 69! If only my other half enjoyed doing it as much as I do. :( lol

I was wondering , what do you guys think of the 'sixty nine ' position ? Do you prefer to eat a womans pussy, giving it your full concentration without any distractions ? Or do you like to go down on a woman and have your cock sucked at the same time ?

I do love the sixty nine position , but sometimes when it comes to sucking a guy off, i just love to close my eyes and loose myself completely in that act. I wondered if it was the same for you guys when your going down on a woman . x

Well, it's not very often that I meet someone that I can completely lose myself with, but when I do, mmmm it's lovely ;-). I can spend all evening at it

The problem is everyone lives so far away... there are NO lit people in my area at all!

If my experience with my wife is any indicator, eating pussy is fattening...for her.

Sometimes, if the woman is 'assertive' enough, there is little choice but to concentrate on what you are doing. I think you know where I'm coming from there, Holly ;)

I love the taste of a female, I like the smell, I love to hear her moan with pleasure, but most of all I like it when she says "dont stop".

Making love to a woman is like an art form, knowing when to apply a little more pressure, lick and suck a bit harder, feeling her body respond to your lips, mouth and tongue as you kiss her love mound and worship her clit it as if she is a goddess. Not stoping when she askes you to, holding on for as long as you can takes pratice, and experience. Should I tell you how I do it?

yes, tell us eric!

How do you feel about a redhead meeting a redhead and creating fire.

I'm a natural redhead and I think I have the same problem - I'm outrageously horny... almost all the time.

I think you look gorgeous and would love to chat... but can't stay too long tonight as it is 1am in London

Missing out!

Wow... seems that I have been missing all the fun!! Dang.. still looking for a hungry man :rolleyes::(

I don't mind it, but it's more of a "once-in-a-while" thing...I don't put in my best performance when I'm THAT distracted. If she's sitting on my face, I want her to ride my face, and do nothing but that ;)

I know you asked for the fella's opinions, but I just wanted to put in my two cents that I can totally relate on the 'losing yourself completely in the act' part. I LOVE making a man go crazy just using my mouth! I love teasing him with my tongue and quick thrusts deep into my mouth... *sigh, yep, good times! Maybe that's why I can't get my pussy some lovin' cause I'm too busy dropping to my knees :rolleyes:

I know you asked for the fella's opinions, but I just wanted to put in my two cents that I can totally relate on the 'losing yourself completely in the act' part. I LOVE making a man go crazy just using my mouth! I love teasing him with my tongue and quick thrusts deep into my mouth... *sigh, yep, good times! Maybe that's why I can't get my pussy some lovin' cause I'm too busy dropping to my knees :rolleyes:

You're a good egg, Siren!!! Though you don't want to drop to your knees too fast...let us have some tasty fun too, darlin!

You're a good egg, Siren!!! Though you don't want to drop to your knees too fast...let us have some tasty fun too, darlin!

Well.... I have had promises of being devoured orally... but those promises were never carried through. Guess my mouth is too much of a distraction? :rolleyes:

Well.... I have had promises of being devoured orally... but those promises were never carried through. Guess my mouth is too much of a distraction? :rolleyes:

Perhaps....or perhaps you just haven't found the right tongue to get the job done!

Back