An Oral Contract

"Yes, sir, I am, uhm yes Master." I hoped my stammering didn't make me seem scared shitless of the big man, even if I was.
 
Carlyle nodded, then turned away from Tony, crossing to my desk in big, long strides.

"Up, Adriana."

I shot to my feet.

"Robe off."

I felt almost shy as I dropped the robe to the floor. I often told people I'd had a sub before, but truthfully Tony was my first. And I really wanted to make Carlyle proud. He looked me over brazenly, possessively. I had chosen a new outfit, a silk bra that pushed up my already ample breasts, thigh high stockings, and silk panties, with a discreet little slit in the front. Classic, and a little slutty.

Which he clearly liked.

"Good."

He nodded once and was gone as quickly as he came.
 
Apparently finished with me, the big guy turned to Madame and told her to remove her robe. She did immediately and he inspected her just as quickly. Then he was gone and Madame stayed.

Any relaxation my cock had while the big guy was making me nervous, was gone in a moment when I got a look at Madame. She was simply stunning in a pushup bra, matching panties and thigh high stockings.

I was prepared to do anything to look at her and possibly touch her.
 
I resumed a cool demeanor and glided over to Tony, my voice a low purr.

"Kneel."

I waited for him to obey, then stood in front of him, looking down on his eyes with my legs slightly apart.

"I heard that stutter, Anthony. You're lucky my Master let it slide...

But, unfortunately, I can't."
 
On my knees, I heard the name Anthony again. I knew I'd failed Madame and I would suffer the consequences. I was not off to a good start here.

"I understand Madame. I embarrassed you."

I looked up and saw her beautiful face marred by an expression of disappointment. I feared she might write me off as a total loser, send me away right now before I'd ever seen her smile.

I straightened my back and held a hopeful look in my eyes, ready to accept whatever Madame had to say or do to me.
 
I reached behind me, grabbing his tie. I lifted it to my nose…it smelled like him, slightly spicy and his own scent. I didn't like the cologne; we would have to go shopping once he earned gifts from his Madame.

Tony's eyes were suitably contrite. I wanted to smile, to encourage him, but I held off. Instead, I crossed behind him and roughly yanked his arms, tying them with his tie. I looped it over his wrists a few times before knotting it.

Carlyle had always said a tighter knot was better, it instilled a little fear. It was better if the sub was a little afraid.
 
Last edited:
I saw Madame pick up my tie and sniff it. I wanted to feel relief, that she hadn't thrown me out, but I still wasn't sure of her intentions.

Then she stepped behind me, grabbed my hands and tied them together at the wrist. Very tightly.

I felt a sudden excitement. Madame still had some use for me, but what use I didn't know. So I was also feeling a little fearful.

I kept my mouth shut and my eyes open.
 
I stayed behind him, running a hand through his hair. I let my fingers dance through it as I spoke, nails lightly teasing his neck.

"I'm sure you feel very embarrassed. That's a good boy. You need to feel that when you've made a mistake."

I came back to face him, leaning against my desk. As I did so, I opened my legs a bit, in his line of vision. He would be able to see the little sheen of excitement, but was in no position to touch me.

"My Master approves of you, so now we can do whatever we want. Tell me what you want to do most, so I can deny it from you.

I will know if you're lying."
 
"That's difficult to say Madame. I still don't know what is possible and what is not, given the nature of our oral contract. I will say that if this were a different reality, if I met a woman like you, but unmarried, and if I were not tied up, I would certainly want to fuck her."

"But I am your boy and you are my Madame. Because I am a complete novice, this afternoon I manage to read the Wiki on dominance and submission. I understand it is about control and surrender, and can take many forms and styles. So I don't know what else may be possible."

"Right now, seeing you there like that, I really want to lick your pretty pussy lips."
 
"Everything is possible, within our boundaries."

I spread my legs a little wider, ass perched on the desk, and beckoned him forward. I knew it would be terribly difficult for him with his hands tied. The panties opened a bit more, silk surrounding the velvety smoothness of my pussy lips.

"Be assured that we'll fuck. But not yet. Not today.

Lick twice, only twice.

We're going to talk more about the oral contract, confirm what we expect of each other."
 
"Yes Madame."

I walked on my knees across the hardwood floor, as swiftly as I could without toppling over. Only three feet separated me from my target, but it took several baby steps on my knees to get close enough. I leaned my face forward and took one long lick along her slit from bottom to top. I pulled back just long enough to swallow then leaned in again and took another lick. I pulled back and savored the taste on my tongue.

"Thank you Madame."
 
I smiled thinly and held in a moan. What a nice tongue…I ran my hands through his hair again, holding his head so near that I could feel his breath on my wet lips.

"You will need a safe word, because I hate to hear the word no. This word will be what you say if I cross a boundary of yours or--physically or emotionally--you cannot do something.

I am a generous Madame, you will find, and I want you to be comfortable. I can be cruel, but you will enjoy my cruelness.

Lick again."
 
"Yes, Madame, is will use Mazda for my safe word."

I was thrilled to take another lick and I took it very slowly, letting the tip of my tongue part her labia. The taste of her arousal made my saliva flow. I pulled back and looked up with a smile.

"Thank you Madame, you are most generous."
 
The third lick felt so good that I did let out a little moan.

"Very good, Tony. I will allow you to keep licking while we talk. I want you to get very familiar with being down there."

I twirled a finger in the little curls of hair that were getting too long, near his ears. I watched him, his prone posture turning me on further. Even if I could hide it in my expressions, he sure tasted it on his tongue.

"You will not have others while we are in this contract, do you understand? Should you wish to terminate it, you will give back the gift I am about to give you."

I reach for a small box on my desk, near the edge.
 
I felt elated that Madame was growing wetter in response to my licking and that she wanted me to continue licking. I could be content with this position, serving her pleasure.

Madame told me I must not have other women. I quickly agreed with a nod of my head and flicked my tongue even deeper into her hot wetness.

When she said she was going to give me a gift, I thought to reply that her delicious pussy was already quite enough. But I kept silent and used my tongue to caress her delicate pink folds.
 
"Mm, yes...don't stop, dear."

I opened the box and took out an elegant leather collar, sliding it around his neck and fastening it as he kept licking me. He was doing such a good job that I was in danger of losing my composure.

"The...oh, yes, there...the collar marks you as mine. You will bring it each day, giving it back only when you are leaving your position.

You may wear it if I go out of town, but only to masturbate while thinking of me. Also, if I am out of town...-gasp, oh, good boy...you will be required to be available on Skype for my pleasure."
 
With Madame's encouragement I felt bolder. I nipped at her inner labia with my lips, spreading them outward. They seemed quite ready to unfurl and welcome my tongue to play with them. I licked around her inner thighs for a bit then flicked the tip of my tongue along the delicate edge of one inner labia. I lapped up one side then the other.

Madame fastened a leather collar around my neck, and said it marked me a hers. I didn't need the collar to know that, but I was happy that she wanted me marked.

I licked along the inner lips closer and closer to the front until at last I reached Madame's clitoris and swiped it gently.

Madame said the words I yearned to hear, "Good boy."
 
I hadn't expected him to be so good and it was a struggle to keep my guard up, to stay in my dominant role. Part of me wanted to untie him and let him really have at me, but it was too early in his training for that. I pushed his head a little more into my pussy, feeling his nose, and gasped softly.

He was silent, assenting by continuing his work on his knees. I stroked his neck lightly.

"You will tell no one of our agreement, especially any male friends you might want to brag to. I have an agreement with Miss Judy, so if I require you to leave work, it will not be a problem.

Unhh…god, you might make me cum…"

I lifted his chin with two fingers, his mouth shining with my arousal, and fixed his gaze with my penetrating green eyes.

"Time for you to suggest any rules, which I may allow or turn down."
 
"Madame, thank you. I accept your rules."

"As for me, I don't want to be marked permanently, please no tattoos or brands. I don't want to be pierced, cut or disfigured. I don't want to drink piss or eat shit. I don't want to force any others, unwilling persons, in anything we do. Madame, that's all I can think of."

I looked up and licked my lips, waiting for Madame's next word.
 
I smiled, still petting him lightly and looking into his eyes.

"Accepted, and easily. I have no interest in any of that. Do you think you can stand with your arms tied behind you, my darling boy?"
 
"Yes Madame."

I stood quickly, but realized that the time kneeling on the hardwood had strained my muscles a bit. I wobbled for just a moment before standing tall.

I was aware that my cock was also standing tall. I knew it had been dripping steadily all the while I was licking Madame's pussy.
 
I helped Tony find his balance by placing my hands on his ass and bringing his crotch into mine. I could feel his cockhead, wet through the white boxers, slide on the slit in my panties.

"Very good...you stay hard when you're servicing me. I wonder if you kiss as well as you lick."
 
Madame pulled me to her and our loins pressed together. Only the thin cotton of my boxers separated my hard cock from her pussy. Madame was pleased that I was still hard, and I would have been disappointed to be otherwise for the most exciting woman I'd ever been with.

Taking her cue, I kissed her gently for a moment then more passionately. Our tongues sparred; first mine went into her mouth then hers took possession of mine. She was quite insistent and I was happy to let her dominate me in every way.

Madame had said she could be cruel, so I knew she must be going easy on me for my first evening with her.
 
I pulled back from him, surprised that the kiss had made me hazy. I studied his face as we throbbed against each other. I let a long minute pass, then licked my lips before speaking.

"Good boy. You've only made one mistake tonight, so I don't believe you merit much punishment. Though..."

I ran my hands over his ass.

"...I should spank you for stuttering around my Master."
 
"As you should, Madame. I said I would not embarrass you then I failed you Madame. You told me you can be cruel, but that I would enjoy it. I trust you, Madame."
 
Back
Top