Bored in Northern Wisconsin

I thought....

I thought northern Wisconsin was the UP :rolleyes: I hear the fishing is good on Indian Lake....

Knot

I thought northern Wisconsin was the UP :rolleyes: I hear the fishing is good on Indian Lake....

Knot

It's all a matter of perspective.

Some folks think anything north of the Dells qualify as "northern Wisconsin" and that Eau Claire is a French Christian missionary camp set up to civilize the savage natives.

Bored in SW Wisconsin. Maybe together, we could not be bored in Central Wisconsin. ;)

That's too bad, I like the telling part, on both sides. Reliving it can be a horny experience.

feile.gif

Sounds like you had some fun. Good for you! ;)

I certainly did, thanks! I am hoping to have quite a bit more...
laughing-1.gif

Thanks for the PM, jezzilee!

Huh?
thinnocent.gif

Or a lady? ;)

That was supposed to be a secret RuneBlade...
juhu.gif

What can I say? It's the stalker in me, wanting to discover all the lascivious things no one else is supposed to know.

Most stalkers keep the deets to themselves...not broadcast them! :eek:

Please tell us about it if you do... ;)

I already said I don't kiss and tell, you will just have to wonder like the rest of 'em I guess. :D

Or will you? :cool:

Didn't you say you're going back to northern wi? Too bad I'm so far away. You should find someone up there to give you what you need.

Didn't you say you're going back to northern wi? Too bad I'm so far away. You should find someone up there to give you what you need.

and just what is it you think I neeed to relieve the doldrums I have experienced up here in the sticks?

Any roads still washed out where your at?

Pretty much all of them...my 5 hour ride took 7.5 this time! There are parts of 2, 13, 63 that are still impassable and poor truckers have an extra two hours to get to certain places. It has only rained once since I have been here, they sure do not need more.

Pretty much all of them...my 5 hour ride took 7.5 this time! There are parts of 2, 13, 63 that are still impassable and poor truckers have an extra two hours to get to certain places. It has only rained once since I have been here, they sure do not need more.

That's what I've heard.

Back