Exploring sex

cityguy84

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Posts
104
When it comes to sex, I'm the type of person that hates trying to simply explain about what I really enjoy. Do you know what I like? I like sex that has my heart racing and allows me to give into the moment. Sometimes, I really enjoy just using my mouth to satisfy a woman...tasting her and keeping my tongue working on her clit, almost forcing her through consecutive orgasms.

Other times, I play off my dominant side which often results in rough sex. The rough sex that involves bending a woman over the arm of couch, and letting her feel my hard cock rub against her ass before yanking her head back by her hair.

Or maybe there are the few times I've been with couples where I've either been the voyeur from a few feet away or joined with the male to spoil the female.

And yet I feel like there is much more that I have yet to enjoy. Some of it are those fantasies that may be out of reach at this time, or even some that I may not have the courage to ever make reality. I'm looking for a woman to discuss sex with...conservations that will involve past experiences, desires, and fantasies. I'd love to discuss in great detail what gets me hard while also hearing what gets you wet.
 
Back
Top